Sandy Hook Reference in Dark Knight Rises

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
not sure if my mind is blown or if Im sposed to be callin someone a conspiracy theorist f*ggot
 centercourt said:
Let’s a.ssume for the moment that everyone who has or will read and/or responded in this thread is of sound mind, body and soul; some a little slower due the effects of the ganja. Let’s also a.ssume that when you heard and saw the movie where the map and words SANDY HOOK are shown and Gordon states “To mark the truck. Get a GPS on it so we can start to figure out how to bring it down”, then points to SANDY HOOK, you took it to be a part of the movie.

Now we all know the guy who committed this atrocity was not of sound mind, body and soul. Now let’s a.ssume he thinks the portion of the movie in question is “speaking” directly to him; grabbed his attention for whatever reason. He’s already familiar with the name Sandy Hook. The words very well could have jumped off the screen at him. You ever skim a page and names you are familiar with immediately grab your attention? He’s obviously a sick person, so he watches this segment of the movie over and over and over again. To the point, where he starts to believe this is something he is being “directed” to do.

Insane people often recreate stuff they see in movies. Movies, more so than any other media outlet, give insane people ideas on how to commit evil. The list is too long to even mention.
Entertainment is a reflection of our very own reality. This could be possible or could be not...
 5 years ago '08        #122
Hollagraphik 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 212 212
 Fras1788 said:
Yeah this is odd. I'm going to look into this. Whoever mentioned Stanley Kubrick knows whats up. If you haven't heard about him, you need to go research him now. Dude made whole movies of subliminal messages... The Shining was a crazy one, look that up on YouTube. I do feel Christopher Nolan may be the same way....

Please, go on I did not know about this
 5 years ago '08        #123
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 PsychoBlack said:
Lames think they are so funny posting wack gifs. Its easier to post than trying to discuss this in a civil manner. I'm not making any claims either, I just wanna know why was this in the movie and what does everyone else think.
sensitive a.ss ho....lol stop being so emotional b
 5 years ago '10        #124
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 5780 5780
 ddubb21 said:
i get ignorant in response to ignorance, it's a flaw, i know.

You pulled that information from a section on Wikipedia that says:

so what you did was ignore the first two paragraphs right? the ones that clearly discuss how Gotham is officially based off New York/New Jersey etc...then you hone in on the last line which mentions a certain iteration of the Batman character...one portrayed on a CARTOON NETWORK ANIMATED SERIES of all things...right...then you say... "hey it says here, that one time, on that cartoon network series, it said gotham was in CT? whoa, #mindblown, conspiracy is probably real"

so upon further review...yea i stand by my ignorant a.ss response...load that pistol up
yoooo my man been pourin ether on the rocks and servin that ish out glass...after...glass this whole thread
 5 years ago '04        #125
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
Shyt just got real.....
 5 years ago '07        #126
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
I always thought it was based on Chicago... Maybe I was wrong

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 12-17-2012 at 10:27 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #127
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5038 5038
how does 1 even sit there to find something like this
 5 years ago '06        #128
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
illuminit false flag for gun control???????

Pretty coincidental that Obama's speech last night uses arura and sandy hook as the reasons "something needs to change" aka gun reform.

as if the same psychopath couldnt go into an elementary school and stab a bunch of kids.. or make a homemade bomb and blow up a movie theater.

i guess well have a better idea if this is really a false flag once we see how effected gun laws will be in the next few years
 5 years ago '10        #129
riewasabi 260 heat pts260
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 415 415

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

same thing....
 12-17-2012, 11:52 PM         #130
playamade56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is crazy but I also don't believe in coincidence all the time. I do think we are nothing but chess pieces on a bigger board that is beyond our imaginations and beliefs and a few people know the truth and tease us a lil to see if we as a people will ever catch on and go against the grain.
 12-18-2012, 12:17 AM         #131
redgorillaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hunger games too?
 5 years ago '07        #132
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 2536 2536
 5 years ago '07        #133
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 10863 10863
 refuze said:
ya'll n*ggas are the worst at debating.. like a buncha fu*king kids. you cant even form thougts without insulting someone
thats what makes boxden what it is
 5 years ago '12        #134
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
I cant help but get emotional while saying, this is an sign of god.
 5 years ago '06        #135
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
bookmark. crazy!
 12-18-2012, 03:08 AM         #136
tOuCh_My_BoDy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is also a scene in the movie where they show the Gotham skyline and on one of the buildings in bright red neon lights it says "Aurora" the place of the movie theatre shooting. Either someone knew something before all of this happened or this is one sick coincidence!
 5 years ago '09        #137
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 762 762
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I've been there. it's just a park type place. The one depicted in DKR is almost definitely the one in Connecticut
Im sorry what are your credentials to make a statement like that? It is most likely that its not the one in connecticut, no Sandy Hook is 'depicted' in the dark night it is a name on a prop map, a coincidence...FFS this is all in very bad taste

Also Sandy Hook I would imagine is a very common name, as it is geographically descriptive of a pretty common costal feature

inb4gobacktosleep
inb4sheep
inb4doyourownresearch

Last edited by EnricoChiesa; 12-18-2012 at 05:50 AM..
 12-18-2012, 03:28 AM         #138
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall say it's about gun control, if the gov can't even stop drug trafficking what makes you think a gun ban would stop any random person from getting a gun still? Anyway...even if this was an "inside job" ain't shyt none of us can do about it....

Condolences to people of Sandy Hook and Aurora

Last edited by Krazy K; 12-18-2012 at 03:31 AM..
 12-18-2012, 03:29 AM         #139
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

mind full of fuark
 5 years ago '04        #140
AK Nako 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 9 9
Sandy Hook is a popular coastal town name... you guys are reaching. But let's say they're referencing a real town named Sandy Hook.

Gotham is fictional New York City. On that map "Sandy Hook" is south of Gotham.

Therefore, if anything the map is circling Sandy Hook, New Jersey, a town on the Jersey shore.

Nobody was cluing you into no illuminati master moves. You reaching for page views.

See for yourselves:

Last edited by AK Nako; 12-18-2012 at 05:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy