Sandy Hook Reference in Dark Knight Rises

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 ddubb21 said:
Gotham is based on a combination of New York and Chicago, just happened that the first two Nolan films were filmed extensively here in Chicago so a lot of people feel like it's based on the Chi.. I swear to God, if Boxden was a physical location on this earth, I would shoot it up with a fu*king AR too. 90% of you people are literally fu*king retarded. I mean literally below the legal intellectual capacity requirement to be considered functional in society. For fu*k's sake..

Sandy Hook is a real place in NJ, not far from...New York

Look at the rest of the map, West Chelsea, Red Hook, Fort Clinton, Cobble Hill....these are ALL real places in the state of NY
I've been there. it's just a park type place. The one depicted in DKR is almost definitely the one in Connecticut
 5 years ago '05        #82
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
bull shyt just spent 30 mins looking zooming in and out rotating turning and i cant make out wat it says in the movie
 5 years ago '04        #83
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 fabolous_iam said:
bull shyt just spent 30 mins looking zooming in and out rotating turning and i cant make out wat it says in the movie
it is really there, how in god's name someone fu*king found that sh*t i will never know but it's there because it is a real place near New York. no correlation at all to anything that happened recently

sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I've been there. it's just a park type place. The one depicted in DKR is almost definitely the one in Connecticut
and you my friend a perfect example of what i meant by below societally acceptable norms for intelligence
 5 years ago '10        #84
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
it is really there, how in god's name someone fu*king found that sh*t i will never know but it's there because it is a real place near New York. no correlation at all to anything that happened recently

and you my friend a perfect example of what i meant by below societally acceptable norms for intelligence
The Sandy Hook in NJ is literally a sandy hook. The one on the map in DKR is clearly NOT.

You got a bad bi*ch in you avy but she ain't yours you retarded a.ss n*gga. Go make some warm milk, log off and go to sleep
 5 years ago '05        #85
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
ohhh my lord i juss sence it with my own eyes...
 5 years ago '05        #86
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
So the name of a town is in a fake map from a movie...??? I don't see why this is a big deal.
 5 years ago '04        #87
ddubb21 
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
The Sandy Hook in NJ is literally a sandy hook. The one on the map in DKR is clearly NOT.

You got a bad bi*ch in you avy but she ain't yours you retarded a.ss n*gga. Go make some warm milk, log off and go to sleep
ahem, let me reiterate your own logic here so you can see it phrased in another way and then maybe realize your own ignorance. whether you choose to openly acknowledge it is up to you....

so from your point of view "Sandy hook is a real place and I have been there once, but it's just a park type place, and it's not depicted as such a park type place in a purely fictional movie that was filmed over a year ago. Therefore, even though Gotham City is based off New York and the map used in the film lists several locations that are relevant to the New York City and State Area, and despite the fact that the mention of Sandy Hook was on screen in indiscernibly small text for only a split second, it MUST be a conspiracy that Christopher Nolan or someone affiliated with the film was in on or predicted/prophesized the recent events that transpired in Connecticut"

off yourself brethren
 5 years ago '05        #88
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 ddubb21 said:
Gotham is based on a combination of New York and Chicago, just happened that the first two Nolan films were filmed extensively here in Chicago so a lot of people feel like it's based on the Chi.. I swear to God, if Boxden was a physical location on this earth, I would shoot it up with a fu*king AR too. 90% of you people are literally fu*king retarded. I mean literally below the legal intellectual capacity requirement to be considered functional in society. For fu*k's sake..

Sandy Hook is a real place in NJ, not far from...New York

Look at the rest of the map, West Chelsea, Red Hook, Fort Clinton, Cobble Hill....these are ALL real places in the state of NY
 12-17-2012, 07:34 PM         #89
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
So the name of a town is in a fake map from a movie...??? I don't see why this is a big deal.
you don't understand the al3x j0nes crowd, them f*ggots eat this sh*t up (while he cakes up in the background )
 5 years ago '10        #90
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
 ddubb21 said:
Becuase we are retarded you would shoot us up

12-17-2012, 07:37 PM         #91
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

So the area is really called South Hinkley, but they chose to go with Sandy Hook on the map.
This area was created by Nolan and his production designer Nathan Crowley.

Sandy Hook is in New Jersey, and if Gotham is based on NY , I can see how people would say its not a stretch. The thing is Nolan's Gotham is based around Chicago, and there are too many other weird circumstances surrounding these events.

Before I go, can someone maybe clear this up...
"In the television series Young Justice, during the episode entitled "Schooled", an onscreen map indicates that Gotham City is located in Southwest Connecticut."

5 years ago '04        #92
Freaker1 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 460 460
discuss without offending anyone

Everybody's got to learn sometime-even if you think you're smart enough
 5 years ago '04        #93
ddubb21 
space
space
 PsychoBlack said:

So the area is really called South Hinkley, but they chose to go with Sandy Hook on the map.
This area was created by Nolan and his production designer Nathan Crowley.

Sandy Hook is in New Jersey, and if Gotham is based on NY , I can see how people would say its not a stretch. The thing is Nolan's Gotham is based around Chicago, and there are too many other weird circumstances surrounding these events.

"In the television series Young Justice, during the episode entitled "Schooled", an onscreen map indicates that Gotham City is located in Southwest Connecticut."

clear it up with a pistol in your mouth playa, you're reaching big time now
 5 years ago '09        #94
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
I am not one for biblical takings as facts nor do i believe in a physical being of "satan"/"devil" etc however, i know the bible contains truth so i saw this comment on youtube thought it was interesting.

there are 2 reason for the shootings1) to take our gun rights.2) the shootings is a blood ritual sacrifice,to draw out the leviathan,to bring about the ac.this was planned many,many years ago.sandy hook elementary, sandy=millstone,hook= job 41:1-34(who can draw out leviathan with an hook)actually bringing the ac spirit,satan's son into the human that has already been chosen.it has been said this will happen on dec.21,2012.secrets behind secrets.
 5 years ago '05        #95
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 DireWolf07 said:
the school is circled
Strike Zone 1.
 5 years ago '10        #96
space
space
 ddubb21 said:
ahem, let me reiterate your own logic here so you can see it phrased in another way and then maybe realize your own ignorance. whether you choose to openly acknowledge it is up to you....

so from your point of view "Sandy hook is a real place and I have been there once, but it's just a park type place, and it's not depicted as such a park type place in a purely fictional movie that was filmed over a year ago. Therefore, even though Gotham City is based off New York and the map used in the film lists several locations that are relevant to the New York City and State Area, and despite the fact that the mention of Sandy Hook was on screen in indiscernibly small text for only a split second, it MUST be a conspiracy that Christopher Nolan or someone affiliated with the film was in on or predicted/prophesized the recent events that transpired in Connecticut"

off yourself brethren
Your "revealment of my ignorance" is clearly laced with a.ssumptions and the addition of fallacies to prove your point which makes it invalid.

Go back to school bread drin
 5 years ago '11        #97
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,943 | Props total: 2512 2512

[/QUOTE]

5 years ago '10        #98
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
And the citizens are practically begging the gov't to remove their right to bear fire arms. Maybe the baby k!ller is in no way related to the gov't but we cannot ignore the gov't clearly trying to capitalize off of our fears.

*book marked*
 5 years ago '04        #99
ddubb21 
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Your "revealment of my ignorance" is clearly laced with a.ssumptions and the addition of fallacies to prove your point which makes it invalid.

Go back to school bread drin
i been waiting to see what you had to say but this wasnt worth it lol.... it was actually laced not wit a.ssumptions but with facts based on YOUR direct quotes pulled from your own posts...go back and read them you must have forgotten already, and while you're doing that make up some "fallacies" too b/c there are none in my response

[pic - click to view]

12-17-2012, 07:47 PM         #100
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
clear it up with a pistol in your mouth playa, you're reaching big time now
Wow, what an ignorant a.ss response! You can't clear it up, because that synchs up the Dark Knight Rises to Sandy Hook, and Connecticut where the shooting takes place.

You have nothing but violent responses you lower state being.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago