Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Are we eliminated? I didn't think so f*ggot. Enjoy your gifs and your impending fourth first round loss
as of today you are and if the skins win out u gettin that wild card and i doubt yall beat the ravens wit lewis possibly comin back yall done n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #242
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
sooooo by your logic make a thread sayin we goin to the super bowl(which has already been done and i dont approve) and not on a team that beat our a.ss last year and at like it didnt mean sh*t
not at all. it just seems obvious to me you don't think your team is doing anything this year, otherwise you wouldn't be putting all your energy into clowning about a regular season game. it shows the difference between teams that are just happy to make it and teams that expect to actually do something when they get there.
 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM         #243
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather lose 100-0 in a regular season game where we still control our own destiny to make the playoffs, then lose 24-2 in the playoffs

n*gga said they knocked us out the playoffs lmaooo

falcons fans exposing their lack of education

they from the south so that's expected
 5 years ago '10        #244
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 finishim said:
pretty much got the first rd bye locked up
First playoff game loss* like usual

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
as of today you are and if the skins win out u gettin that wild card and i doubt yall beat the ravens wit lewis possibly comin back yall done n*gga
But the picture you posted still said we were in the running?
 5 years ago '04        #245
space
space
 Contagioso said:
I'd rather lose 100-0 in a regular season game where we still control our own destiny to make the playoffs, then lose 24-2 in the playoffs

u will in 2 weeks its all good. hate arguin wit yall up north n*ggaz cause yall act like sh*t yall say is neva wrong, make me wanna buss all yall fuk n*ggaz in the mouth
 12-17-2012, 05:40 PM         #246
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
u will in 2 weeks its all good. hate arguin wit yall up north n*ggaz cause yall act like sh*t yall say is neva wrong, make me wanna buss all yall fuk n*ggaz in the mouth
show me where I was incorrect in my post

& you won't do sh*t soft a.ss n*gga. stop tryna act tough, keyboard warrior
 5 years ago '11        #247
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Ravens are collapsing tho
 5 years ago '09        #248
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 Contagioso said:

Bruh you don't get it, do you? Nor do most of your Giant brethren. This is not just a regular season game. If we beat ANY other team 34-0, this thread would have NEVER been made. But because it was the Giants, after the way y'all beat us and the way we played last year, is a good feeling to beat y'all that way. Whether it's regular season or postseason. It was a bit of redemption for our poor showing in the playoffs last year.
 5 years ago '10        #249
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
yo I damn near just broke my foot kicking my son in the a.ss! You fu*king right im mad!
 5 years ago '05        #250
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 ImAMonster said:
Bruh you don't get it, do you? Nor do most of your Giant brethren. This is not just a regular season game. If we beat ANY other team 34-0, this thread would have NEVER been made. But because it was the Giants, after the way y'all beat us and the way we played last year, is a good feeling to beat y'all that way. Whether it's regular season or postseason. It was a bit of redemption for our poor showing in the playoffs last year.
no doubt bra. enjoy the win. now get to the playoffs and make something happen.
 12-17-2012, 06:00 PM         #251
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
the only thing that set me off was homie saying y'all knocked us out the playoffs with this win earlier in the thread..

I can see where you're coming from, and I wish every other falcons fan had the mentality you had

but instead, they treat it as if it was the most important game of the falcons entire franchise & act like they won the Superbowl already.. I'm sorry for the fanbase you're stuck with, I don't know how you do it honestly
 5 years ago '04        #252
space
space
 Contagioso said:
show me where I was incorrect in my post

& you won't do sh*t soft a.ss n*gga. stop tryna act tough, keyboard warrior
i dun been to combat my n*gga im far from soft,bra u kno dam well we in diff states but please my n*gga i dont shy away from contact. i mean sh*t the win was important the way n*ggaz was hypin it up all week now it was a blowout dont nobody wanna acknowledge it typical sh*t but it is what it is yall da fuk n*ggaz comin in and gettin mad at us for makin a thread on the sh*t
 12-17-2012, 06:59 PM         #253
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Ravens are collapsing tho
They're getting healthier... we've lost so many bodies the last few weeks.

Our best O Lineman missed the last game, Pollard was out, Lewis was out, Suggs was playing with one arm, Jimmy Smith played here and there yesterday after missing a month. All of them should be playing on Sunday though A few more names that other fanbases don't know are coming back too.. we'll probably be as healthy as we've been all year.

I won't put money on it but the offense should look a hell of alot better this week after getting more time with Caldwell.
 5 years ago '04        #254
space
space
 Megamind said:
They're getting healthier... we've lost so many bodies the last few weeks.

Our best O Lineman missed the last game, Pollard was out, Lewis was out, Suggs was playing with one arm, Jimmy Smith played here and there yesterday after missing a month. All of them should be playing on Sunday though A few more names that other fanbases don't know are coming back too.. we'll probably be as healthy as we've been all year.

I won't put money on it but the offense should look a hell of alot better this week after getting more time with Caldwell.
i want yall to beat the sh*t outta ny but i dont trust slacco
 5 years ago '08        #255
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
bookmarked....
 5 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
bookmarked....
 5 years ago '09        #257
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 GhostNinja said:
bookmarked....
For what? This thread is about this game. Nothing more, Nothing less.
 5 years ago '04        #258
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
For what? This thread is about this game. Nothing more, Nothing less.
 5 years ago '09        #259
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ImAMonster said:
Nah G...This is the defending champs going against the team that put up only 2 points against them in the playoffs...They beat the Falcons and went on to win the superbowl...How is this a "statement" game, then as soon as we slaughter the Giants, it's "This is not as bad as the playoffs" and it's STILL "The Falcons will be one and done in the playoffs." I swear sometimes you just can't win with the BX Analysts.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #260
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
keep hearing about how Matt Ryan has no playoff wins.......now im sitting here watching a QB that has playoff wins in Mark Sanchez..........im good with Matt Ryan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago