Zero Points

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #221
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
 finishim said:
may not necessarily be you, but the sh*t you guys talked off of one with vs the niners and packers was ridiculous, thought u guys had the juice, now that's completely out of the window vs both of them
so the falcons blanking the giants somehow changes the fact the 9ers and packers got their sh*t pushed?

like i said falcons fans can cheese all they want. we already know they're some corny a.ss dudes. but seeing fans of other teams that got served by the giants cheesing off a game their team had nothing to do with is funny to me.

i didn't see a thread after the bengals destroyed us just as bad.

Last edited by dblockallday; 12-17-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #222
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 dblockallday said:
so the falcons blanking the giants somehow changes the fact the 9ers and packers got their sh*t pushed?
no you fu*king idiot it changes to the ring of the giants currently not being in the playoffs and having to face a hungry ravens team next week
 5 years ago '09        #223
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You ain't kick us out. All you did was raise the stakes honestly.

Next 2 wins and we in the playoffs, wild card status
Congrats, You gotta win out...We locked up our division a couple weeks ago...We may have just very well fu*ked your season up so stop acting like this game didn't make a difference. IF you win out..you're in..as a wildcard..If you drop ONE game...You're done for...We're f!ghting for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and a first round bye...You're playing for your entire season...Falcons > Giants. bi*ch deny that sh*t now! fu*k a playoffs...You seen how Eli was on the sidelines at the end of the game? He knew what this game meant for your squad...Delusional a.ss mahfu*ka.
 5 years ago '09        #224
space
space
 dblockallday said:

like i said falcons fans can cheese all they want. we already know they're some corny a.ss dudes. but seeing fans of other teams that got served by the giants cheesing off a game their team had nothing to do with is funny to me.

i didn't see a thread after the bengals destroyed us just as bad.
31-13 is hardly the same as 34-0...And the Bengals beating you didn't have the same emotion as the Falcons beating the Giants...To the Bengals, you were just another team...To the Falcons, you were the team that knocked us out of the playoffs and made us look stupid. We wasn't having that sh*t again.
 5 years ago '04        #225
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
31-13 is hardly the same as 34-0...And the Bengals beating you didn't have the same emotion as the Falcons beating the Giants...To the Bengals, you were just another team...To the Falcons, you were the team that knocked us out of the playoffs and made us look stupid. We wasn't having that sh*t again.
he's acting like this game wasn't hyped on every network with both teams getting reminded of last years playoffs
 5 years ago '05        #226
dblockallday 
space
space
redskins game was actually way more important than this or any other game and we lost that one. enjoy the W like i said but a win is a win. you don't get extra points for winning in a blowout.

losing a close game that we should have won like the redskins game is way harder to take than getting blown out. i'm not a falcons hater yall got a good team but your fanbase is beyond corny. lose what was it... your last 7 or 8 straight to the giants? then win 1 time and act like you won the superbowl? smh
 5 years ago '05        #227
dblockallday 
space
space
dude keeps saying the falcons fu*ked our season as if you couldn't point to any of the other 5 losses. you're beyond stupid bra. our divisional losses to the cowboys, eagles and redskins were far mroe important than this game. losing to the steelers and bengals counted just the same as losing to the falcons, an L is an L. but you wanna take credit like yall fu*ked our season lol. come on now you can't be this dumb.
 5 years ago '04        #228
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 dblockallday said:
dude keeps saying the falcons fu*ked our season as if you couldn't point to any of the other 5 losses. you're beyond stupid bra. our divisional losses to the cowboys, eagles and redskins were far mroe important than this game. losing to the steelers and bengals counted just the same as losing to the falcons, an L is an L. but you wanna take credit like yall fu*ked our season lol. come on now you can't be this dumb.
so if yall dont make the playoffs can u stop bein a hoe
 5 years ago '09        #229
space
space
I'm sure if I look hard enough, I can find y'all talking sh*t about how y'all was gonna beat us like last year in the playoffs. If this game was flip flopped and y'all beat us this way, y'all would be talking JUST as much sh*t about how y'all beat us in the playoffs and then again. God forbid y'all...SHUT...US...OUT. Acting like you fu*k bi*ches wouldn't be the same if y'all beat us.
 5 years ago '10        #230
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
If we don't make the playoffs its not because of the Falcons. It will be because of either the Ravens or the Eagles dumbasses.

Falcons fans obviously don't have common sense. The Falcons win wasn't decisive like yall are making it seem
 5 years ago '05        #231
dblockallday 
space
space
how am i being a hoe? im calling it like i see it. i gave the falcons fans a pass, you guys can cheese all you want about the win since your team worked the giants. i just found it funny that fans of other teams that just so happened to get sh*tted on by the giants are in here like their team had something to do with it. i could understand division rivals making fun but fans of teams that got merked by the giants? come on son i gotta call that out.
 5 years ago '04        #232
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
If we don't make the playoffs its not because of the Falcons. It will be because of either the Ravens or the Eagles dumbasses.

Falcons fans obviously don't have common sense. The Falcons win wasn't decisive like yall are making it seem
AS OF TODAY YOUR OUT THE PLAYOFFS U FUKKING IDIOT

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 12-17-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #233
dblockallday 
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
I'm sure if I look hard enough, I can find y'all talking sh*t about how y'all was gonna beat us like last year in the playoffs. If this game was flip flopped and y'all beat us this way, y'all would be talking JUST as much sh*t about how y'all beat us in the playoffs and then again. God forbid y'all...SHUT...US...OUT. Acting like you fu*k bi*ches wouldn't be the same if y'all beat us.
im sure there would be a few giants fans clowning, mainly in response to all the sh*t you falcons fans talk. but not the real fans, not the fans with class.

like i said before i didn't even make fun of the falcons about the 2 points last year. i actually defended yall against people that were clowning because i actually watched the game and saw that you guys left points out there by going for it repeatedly on 4th down. same thing the giants did in this game. we could have had 12 to 15 points just off field goals but we kept going for it because we were trying to win and knew fgs wouldn't get it done.

cheese all you want though. enjoy the W your team has a chance to do something this year.
 5 years ago '05        #234
dblockallday 
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]

does the season end today? giants need to win the next 2 and they're in. they can actually clinch this week if they win and a bunch of other teams lose (unlikely but still)
 5 years ago '04        #235
space
space
 dblockallday said:
does the season end today? giants need to win the next 2 and they're in. they can actually clinch this week if they win and a bunch of other teams lose (unlikely but still)
so if yall dont win the next two does that mean we at least started the doom
 5 years ago '04        #236
space
space
 dblockallday said:
im sure there would be a few giants fans clowning, mainly in response to all the sh*t you falcons fans talk. but not the real fans, not the fans with class.

like i said before i didn't even make fun of the falcons about the 2 points last year. i actually defended yall against people that were clowning because i actually watched the game and saw that you guys left points out there by going for it repeatedly on 4th down. same thing the giants did in this game. we could have had 12 to 15 points just off field goals but we kept going for it because we were trying to win and knew fgs wouldn't get it done.

cheese all you want though. enjoy the W your team has a chance to do something this year.
we only talk sh*t when other teams talk sh*t and vica versa its not like we say every week we go blow n*ggaz out, and sh*t jus cause u aint say sh*t we posed to back down like u the mediator or sum sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #237
dblockallday 
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so if yall dont win the next two does that mean we at least started the doom
na i'd say the steelers game was the beginning of our slump. we've gone 2-4 over our last 6 games. losses to the steelers, bengals, redskins and falcons... with the 2 wins over the packers and saints mixed in there.

yall should be cheering for your team and the possibility of winning it all, not that you might have helped knock the giants out of the playoffs. focus on what's important. i understand revenge and all that, but you should be focused on the bigger picture.
 5 years ago '10        #238
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]

Are we eliminated? I didn't think so f*ggot. Enjoy your gifs and your impending fourth first round loss
 5 years ago '04        #239
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Are we eliminated? I didn't think so f*ggot. Enjoy your gifs and your impending fourth first round loss
pretty much got the first rd bye locked up
 5 years ago '04        #240
space
space
 dblockallday said:
na i'd say the steelers game was the beginning of our slump. we've gone 2-4 over our last 6 games. losses to the steelers, bengals, redskins and falcons... with the 2 wins over the packers and saints mixed in there.

yall should be cheering for your team and the possibility of winning it all, not that you might have helped knock the giants out of the playoffs. focus on what's important. i understand revenge and all that, but you should be focused on the bigger picture.
sooooo by your logic make a thread sayin we goin to the super bowl(which has already been done and i dont approve) and not on a team that beat our a.ss last year and at like it didnt mean sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago