Zero Points

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2012, 10:51 AM         #181
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megamind said:
Yo... how do I go about heating up some leftover nachos? Somebody has to has done it before
Put the chips in the oven, 375 degrees for 5 minutes after preheat
Microwave the cheese for 1 minute
 12-17-2012, 10:54 AM         #182
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
Put the chips in the oven, 375 degrees for 5 minutes after preheat
Microwave the cheese for 1 minute

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #183
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
Now Ive seen it all. Fkn 3 way tie in the division with 2 games left in the season and n*ggas actin like this 34-0 thrashing dont mean sh*t bc its regular season
 5 years ago '11        #184
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 1232 1232
lol the falcon coach said this is the game they highlight was game of the year they waited for! lol the giants didnt care atl is like am ex girlfriend that keeps callin lol then we laugh at them hoes in they first playoff game
 5 years ago '11        #185
space
space
lol many sites still say falcons only 3rd of 4th best team in nfc lol!!!
 5 years ago '08        #186
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
34-0 zip, got the media and the squad down on themselves just in time

u know what happens now

back to back wins to sneak into the playoffs and then u already know how we get downnnn
 5 years ago '09        #187
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 westsideknicks said:
lol the falcon coach said this is the game they highlight was game of the year they waited for! lol the giants didnt care atl is like am ex girlfriend that keeps callin lol then we laugh at them hoes in they first playoff game
If y'all even get in the playoffs. Y'all downplaying this sh*t a TON cause it was the Falcons that beat you. 34-0 playa...THIRTY-FOUR to NOTHING. Not even 1 point on the board...This wasn't no regular season game for y'all...But as a fan, you think it is...Lol...Can't just admit that we just seriously hurt your chances of getting into the playoffs. Won't admit that you were burning up inside that the Falcons were beating your team like that...Won't admit that deep down you know this game meant just as much to your squad as it did to mine...Won't admit that the Falcons made your squad look like some AAAA highschool team out there...But Y'all should probably draft a kicker with your first pick in the draft since y'all are going for it on 4th and 2 in the redzone.
 5 years ago '06        #188
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
2 points is still worse. The Falcons did that in the playoffs. It sucks that the Giants might not make it into the post season, but this is not as bad.
 5 years ago '09        #189
space
space
 Down-N-H-Town said:
2 points is still worse. The Falcons did that in the playoffs. It sucks that the Giants might not make it into the post season, but this is not as bad.
Nah G...This is the defending champs going against the team that put up only 2 points against them in the playoffs...They beat the Falcons and went on to win the superbowl...How is this a "statement" game, then as soon as we slaughter the Giants, it's "This is not as bad as the playoffs" and it's STILL "The Falcons will be one and done in the playoffs." I swear sometimes you just can't win with the BX Analysts.
 5 years ago '08        #190
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 ImAMonster said:
Nah G...This is the defending champs going against the team that put up only 2 points against them in the playoffs...They beat the Falcons and went on to win the superbowl...How is this a "statement" game, then as soon as we slaughter the Giants, it's "This is not as bad as the playoffs" and it's STILL "The Falcons will be one and done in the playoffs." I swear sometimes you just can't win with the BX Analysts.
You just riding completely too hard for a regular season win is what it is b

Now was it a great win for yall, yes? did u get that get back? yes did we play like complete a.ss cheeks? yes was I embarrassed as a fan? Yes

but like you said, we are still in the hunt, come 2 weeks from now if we miss the playoffs completely ima be looking back at this game w/ a completely new negative light...but right now we control our destiny still and if the past 3-4 years proves anything is that that is when we play best, when our backs are against the wall
 5 years ago '11        #191
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
the giants win ladt two they in no matter what anyone does, then if we play the doves...oh i meant atl then you have the right to talk sht right now u have nothing but ONE REG game no playoffs or sb's to gloat on....other teams in the nfl still say yall suck lol
 5 years ago '04        #192
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 westsideknicks said:
the giants win ladt two they in no matter what anyone does, then if we play the doves...oh i meant atl then you have the right to talk sht right now u have nothing but ONE REG game no playoffs or sb's to gloat on....other teams in the nfl still say yall suck lol
i hope yall get in but i dont think yall beat the ravens and rg3 winnin outso we hurt yall chances. if yall would have won yall would most def would have been in the playoffs but we hurt that chance. jus give us our props and stop bein a hoe a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #193
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i hope yall get in but i dont think yall beat the ravens and rg3 winnin outso we hurt yall chances. if yall would have won yall would most def would have been in the playoffs but we hurt that chance. jus give us our props and stop bein a hoe a.ss n*gga
dam ur dumb the skins n gmen both can win in, the cowboys n skins play each other so one has to lose! damn birds r dumb as sht go fly in a window! non trophy winning a.ss team
 5 years ago '04        #194
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 westsideknicks said:
dam ur dumb the skins n gmen both can win in, the cowboys n skins play each other so one has to lose! damn birds r dumb as sht go fly in a window! non trophy winning a.ss team
u sound like a female n*gga i putmoney on it yall lose them last to gams fuk n*gga now go five yeas down the line wit that patna
 5 years ago '11        #195
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
u sound like a female n*gga i putmoney on it yall lose them last to gams fuk n*gga now go five yeas down the line wit that patna
u on hoe! funny thing is epn n cbs sports are still saying they dont know if yall foreal! ha!!
 5 years ago '11        #196
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
Now Ive seen it all. Fkn 3 way tie in the division with 2 games left in the season and n*ggas actin like this 34-0 thrashing dont mean sh*t bc its regular season
oh n last thing yall had a jello shed the giants second half sched have tougher opp then ur full sched
 5 years ago '09        #197
space
space
Beat y'all 34-0 and we have no room to talk sh*t? This guy WestSidebi*ch is a dumb mahfu*ka.
 5 years ago '05        #198
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 5 years ago '05        #199
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
 ImAMonster said:
Beat y'all 34-0 and we have no room to talk sh*t? This guy WestSidebi*ch is a dumb mahfu*ka.
Ya have no room to talk because ya have no playoff wins so far this decade. Last one was in 04. Its that simple. Good win, lets see what goes down in the playoffs.
 5 years ago '09        #200
space
space
 Drdeath said:
Ya have no room to talk because ya have no playoff wins so far this decade. Last one was in 04. Its that simple. Good win, lets see what goes down in the playoffs.
34-0 dawg...It's not just a close victory or a barely won...34-0...against the defending superbowl champions. Give a sh*t if it's regular season or playoffs, that is one hell of a feat..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy