Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2012, 02:51 AM         #81
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:
n*ggas need links I dont believe that. I heard T.I. was buyin guns cuz n*ggas who clapped his mans was sending death threats.

so you believe the same story except the people who were sending threats are people from cincinnati instead of the n*ggas who did in soulja slim

Andre3stacks said:
They focus too much on dissing artist instead of linking up and working with them. There going about sh*t the wrong way. When TI and jeezy were coming up u think they sought beef?? They found as many friends they could have in the A at least. Then when they blew they were on some sh*t at times.
i dont think that's any reason not to listen to their music unless you're some sort of t.i. or jeezy stan

their mixtapes have like one song where they call t.i. a bi*ch or calling young jeezy a bi*ch n*gga for letting gucci k!ll his homeboy, other than that their mixtapes>>>

let them tell it>>>

[video - click to view]

sad to see gems like this getting passed up just because n*ggas dont like them dissing a n*gga on another song

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 12-17-2012 at 02:59 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #82
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
why everyone allways gotta hate or choose sides, i like jeezy t.i and dte

fu*k gucci tho
 5 years ago '05        #83
Ybd504 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 4 4
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I never knew they hung together, but it can't be that serious cuz he shot his video in N.O., plus he said he aint neva had his chain took and he aint neva been robbed in addresses

that dude who k!lled Soulja Slim ..got k!lled earlier this Year in the N.O .Not sure if the they (Young Gunz) got at T.I but its no surprise THEM BOYZ OFFICAL.. P.S HE DID THE RIGHT THING (BUYING GUNS) LMAO #TRUSTORY
 5 years ago '11        #84
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Bedewe22 said:
I'm just waitin for some sh*t like this

Took Shawty Lo's soul and career
 5 years ago '06        #85
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
TI can't stay away from dat ignorant n*gga sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #86
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 YI-Drizzy said:
ti aint gon do sh*t, n*gga got his a.ss jumped in cloverland, his n*gga k!lled in cincinnati, and hoed several times in new orleans and by N.O. n*ggas in his own city. what make you think trouble and alley boy aint gon work this n*gga

not mentioning in new orleans n*ggas comin in the city
killin all summer long aint nobody pay attention - T.I.
 5 years ago '05        #87
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
Salute to Clifford for standing up and stop letting n*ggas just try to hoe him
 12-17-2012, 07:26 PM         #88
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I aint never learn

he's on something, he doin those high pitch crackhead voices, talkin 100 miles per hr
 5 years ago '08        #89
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23335 23335
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Yo them dte n*ggas not known like that lmaooo

You buggin its alot ov n*ggas who know T.I. but don't know who these n*ggas are. sh*t if I wasn't on BX I proly wouldn't either
its that the ultimates.lut goddess herself in your avy?

peeyump said:
TROUBLE~ DTE NATION‏@TroubleDTE
Da talkin been ova wit Its all gun fye #DTE

loooooooooooool

[video - click to view]

1:10 some this sh*t up perfectly

Last edited by Arson; 12-17-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Twin4real said:
n*gga stop lying. nobody ran in t.i. house, whoever told you that lied like a mutha fu*ka. N.O. n*ggas are retarded. they had shootouts in parking lots of clubs with hundreds of innocent bystanders and they k!lled a brinks truck worker in the middle of the westend mall. they shot the dude at point blank range with a shotgun for a few thousand dollars they did not have this city on lock nor were they running anything they were just being reckless.

as for the interview t.i. sh*tted on dte and he was not lying about they music not being played anywhere. i don't hear it on the radio, club or in the streets so i know they caught feelings when they heard this lol.
I swear I only heard that story on boxden, and it's the same n*gga telling the story.

5 years ago '04        #91
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6634 6634
 neworleansgent said:
Dude that k!lled soulja slim, named garelle smith aka jigga, him and a couple dudes out the st. Bernard project that call theyself the young guns. Basically jigga ran up on t.i. and robbed him twice and did a home invasion on t.i. thats why tip was getting all them guns. Tip even said in a interview that the dudes from new Orleans was having they way with atl
and you BELIEVED that sh*t joe?!?!
 12-17-2012, 08:24 PM         #92
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
i dont think that's any reason not to listen to their music unless you're some sort of t.i. or jeezy stan

their mixtapes have like one song where they call t.i. a bi*ch or calling young jeezy a bi*ch n*gga for letting gucci k!ll his homeboy, other than that their mixtapes>>>

let them tell it>>>

sad to see gems like this getting passed up just because n*ggas dont like them dissing a n*gga on another song
what is the song this Trouble guy is most known for?? i've lived in GA my whole life and all i know about this guy and his crew is that they talk alotta mess on twitter and that they jumped Yung Leland Austin, LMAO!!!! this video you posted is and doesnt move the meter... name i few i should listen to, let me go to youtube...

T.I.P. and jeezy >>> these guys easily...
 5 years ago '04        #93
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 peeyump said:
T.I. wont go to they block trying to make no damn video though lol....he would be a fool if he did.
Bruh they(DTE) was talking sh*t about puttin hands to slick pulla if he did a show in zone 6........He does the show with them in the front row and they didn't do sh******t! They're all talk trying to get poppin off of beefin with the top tier in their area......Happens all the time.....
 5 years ago '12        #94
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
[QUOTE=Arson;25591049]its that the ultimates.lut goddess herself in your avy?

Lol everybody been showin luv 2 da Avy
 5 years ago '04        #95
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Twin4real said:
n*gga stop lying. nobody ran in t.i. house, whoever told you that lied like a mutha fu*ka. N.O. n*ggas are retarded. they had shootouts in parking lots of clubs with hundreds of innocent bystanders and they k!lled a brinks truck worker in the middle of the westend mall. they shot the dude at point blank range with a shotgun for a few thousand dollars they did not have this city on lock nor were they running anything they were just being reckless.

as for the interview t.i. sh*tted on dte and he was not lying about they music not being played anywhere. i don't hear it on the radio, club or in the streets so i know they caught feelings when they heard this lol.
I'm with you bruh....I don't think anybody ran up on tip or in his house......My cousin stayed down there through the Katrina period.....The N.O. cats moved in and TRIED to do things.....They were almost at that RUN UP IN YO SH*T point, but they hadn't got there yet.....All Tip was doin was being proactive.........
 5 years ago '12        #96
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
Alley ain't had a good mixtape since Definition of fu*k sh*t 2.....That sh*t still riding

Only good song on n*gganati was speak for me
 5 years ago '05        #97
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
 Im Soo Special said:
if nobody knows them

why diss them

#fact

tip caught feelings when pesci from dte dropped a record callin dudes out and he posted tip crime stoppers video, its still on youtube

nobody told tip to buy them gunz so he got into some serious sh*t. and he told, a real n*ggaz know he told b/c right after he made that crazy a.ss deal, the n*gga that k!lled his man got locked up like a month after. and it was 2 years after yo got k!lled. he aint go to jail then, cause tip didnt get into some serious sh*t 2 years before

now he runnin around with this to get some buzz for yo album. but it aint gonna work
Do you understand how the justice system works and the amount of time it takes when it comes to homicide? T.I. would have gave a testimony regardless of whether he got caught with those guns or not. Explaining what happened is different than pointing out a prime suspect, which he clearly didn't do in the video they posted. If you were on your way home from a club and n*ggas shot up your car full of friends and one of them died, you would have to testify too, whether you wanted to or not.

And n*ggas runnin up in T.I. house is fairy tails. Only people that ran up in there was the feds. You can believe that twitter garbage if you want to. Fact is, most of DTE fans only exist on the internet.
 5 years ago '07        #98
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Im Soo Special said:
if nobody knows them

why diss them

#fact

tip caught feelings when pesci from dte dropped a record callin dudes out and he posted tip crime stoppers video, its still on youtube

nobody told tip to buy them gunz so he got into some serious sh*t. and he told, a real n*ggaz know he told b/c right after he made that crazy a.ss deal, the n*gga that k!lled his man got locked up like a month after. and it was 2 years after yo got k!lled. he aint go to jail then, cause tip didnt get into some serious sh*t 2 years before

now he runnin around with this to get some buzz for yo album. but it aint gonna work

Thomas will be sentenced on December 23 and faces a minimum of 20 years in the case, which hinged on the devastating testimony of the defendant's brother
 5 years ago '06        #99
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
TIP speaking the real bout them n*ggas mane, I dont fu*k wit DTE either, they try to act like bullies, but aint no real n*gga scared of them n*ggas. Seen a couple of em out here in da A before trying to rob some n*gga out here in Riverdale and 1 of em got they a.ss shot up. n*ggas dont fu*k with them like dat for real. If they stuck to just making music and not beefing with a n*gga cuz he wont help them make money or sign them, they might could have made it
 5 years ago '10        #100
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Ybd504 said:
that dude who k!lled Soulja Slim ..got k!lled earlier this Year in the N.O .Not sure if the they (Young Gunz) got at T.I but its no surprise THEM BOYZ OFFICAL.. P.S HE DID THE RIGHT THING (BUYING GUNS) LMAO #TRUSTORY
that n*gga got murked like a year and a half ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago