NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
T.I. wont go to they block trying to make no damn video though lol....he would be a fool if he did.
 5 years ago '05        #22
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
link to track?
 5 years ago '06        #23
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
Lol tip!!!
 5 years ago '05        #24
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
i like DTE but i wish they would cool it with the beefin. it's affecting they music to me. i didn't like neither trouble or alley boys newest mixtapes.
 5 years ago '12        #25
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
T.I. is telling the truth tho
 5 years ago '10        #26
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
 Peterparker said:
what's the sh*t w/ New Orleans dudes hoeing T.I. in ATL?? I've seen a couple of ppl talk about that on here but never went into detail about the situation? How exactly did that go down? When and with who??
Dude that k!lled soulja slim, named garelle smith aka jigga, him and a couple dudes out the st. Bernard project that call theyself the young guns. Basically jigga ran up on t.i. and robbed him twice and did a home invasion on t.i. thats why tip was getting all them guns. Tip even said in a interview that the dudes from new Orleans was having they way with atl
 5 years ago '12        #27
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Lol and n*ggas was talkin that "T.I. aint bout that no more" once you live dis sh*t its in ya soul forever.

Side note: Lol you can tell when T.I. get mad allat big word sh*t stop and he start talking in the southern voice wit all da slang n sh*t "Ay Parna, All di Fuk sh*t"

Told n*ggas he started this Trap Muzik sh*t tho pay homage to a legend

Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 12-15-2012 at 11:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #28
space
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Dude that k!lled soulja slim, named garelle smith aka jigga, him and a couple dudes out the st. Bernard project that call theyself the young guns. Basically jigga ran up on t.i. and robbed him twice and did a home invasion on t.i. thats why tip was getting all them guns. Tip even said in a interview that the dudes from new Orleans was having they way with atl
n*ggas need links I dont believe that. I heard T.I. was buyin guns cuz n*ggas who clapped his mans was sending death threats.
 5 years ago '10        #29
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Lol and n*ggas was talkin that "T.I. aint bout that no more" once you live dis sh*t its in ya soul forever.

Side note: Lol you can tell when T.I. get mad allat big word sh*t stop and he start talking in the southern voice wit all da slang n sh*t "Ay Parna, All di Fuk sh*t"

Told n*ggas he started this Trap Muzik sh*t tho pay homage to a legend

Yeah that n*gga be k!lling me with that bullsh*t a.ss way he be talking. "To be truely honest with you sir it would behoove those of you whom......" n*gga stfu
 5 years ago '04        #30
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 Bedewe22 said:
I'm just waitin for some sh*t like this

go fuk round and get smoked, n*ggaz in that duct tape sh*t that dont rap doin straight dirt
 5 years ago '12        #31
space
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
t.i. was coked up out of his fu*king mind in that interview.

never heard that n*gga being so chatty Cathy before
Naa he always do weneva he get mad, u must an neva seen a T.I. interview or sum sh*t when he start talking that sh*t.

n*gga T.I. valid, n*ggas 4gettin.
 5 years ago '09        #32
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Too many stories
 5 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70220 70220
Dayyyyyyum tip beating n*ggas with a belt in the A
 5 years ago '10        #34
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
 FreshBeatzBx said:
n*ggas need links I dont believe that. I heard T.I. was buyin guns cuz n*ggas who clapped his mans was sending death threats.
Believe what u want. Why u think b.g. and t.i. stopped really hanging together. T.i. said in his song, not to mention n*ggas from new Orleans k!lling all summer long.
 5 years ago '08        #35
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
 YI-Drizzy said:
what i dont understand is why alley boy and trouble dont get any recognition? they deserve it IMO they've been putting out great material but this f*ggot n*gga trinidad james gets a $2 mill record deal for some wack a.ss song
They focus too much on dissing artist instead of linking up and working with them. There going about sh*t the wrong way. When TI and jeezy were coming up u think they sought beef?? They found as many friends they could have in the A at least. Then when they blew they were on some sh*t at times.
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Believe what u want. Why u think b.g. and t.i. stopped really hanging together. T.i. said in his song, not to mention n*ggas from new Orleans k!lling all summer long.
I never knew they hung together, but it can't be that serious cuz he shot his video in N.O., plus he said he aint neva had his chain took and he aint neva been robbed in addresses
 5 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
man you reaching like a motherfu*ker! After Katrina a sh*t load of NO folks moved to Atlanta.....the fu*king crime rate shot up......NO n*ggaz was doing here showing they a.ss.......THATS what he was talking about. Most cities around New Oreleans crime rate shot up once them n*ggaz flooded their areas. n*ggaz lost everything in NO spread out and ran wild.
 5 years ago '08        #38
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I never knew they hung together, but it can't be that serious cuz he shot his video in N.O., plus he said he aint neva had his chain took and he aint neva been robbed in addresses
It being said doesn't bring truth. But I at least believe the chain part. I find it hard to believe TI hasn't been robbed of something significant in his years of living or since hes even started rapping.
 5 years ago '05        #39
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 YI-Drizzy said:
what i dont understand is why alley boy and trouble dont get any recognition? they deserve it IMO they've been putting out great material but this f*ggot n*gga trinidad james gets a $2 mill record deal for some wack a.ss song
"And all some pus*y n*gga on the internet can say is, that verse aint good" - Andre3000

@ Trinidad James having the entire US in an uproar and ready to end they world a week early,

Alley Boy And Trouble have hit's and misses, i just don't get why kat's is angry @ trinidad james when in actuality the "fans" determine what's hot and not. lol
 5 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ronin said:
"And all some pus*y n*gga on the internet can say is, that verse aint good" - Andre3000

@ Trinidad James having the entire US in an uproar and ready to end they world a week early,

Alley Boy And Trouble have hit's and misses, i just don't get why kat's is angry @ trinidad james when in actuality the "fans" determine what's hot and not. lol

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy