T.I. Talks about his diss track addresses on shade 45

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 1496 1496
T.I. wont go to they block trying to make no damn video though lol....he would be a fool if he did.
 5 years ago '05        #22
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
link to track?
 5 years ago '06        #23
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,469 | Props total: 36475 36475
Lol tip!!!
 5 years ago '05        #24
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,077 | Props total: 3219 3219
i like DTE but i wish they would cool it with the beefin. it's affecting they music to me. i didn't like neither trouble or alley boys newest mixtapes.
 5 years ago '12        #25
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
T.I. is telling the truth tho
 5 years ago '10        #26
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 145 145
 Peterparker said:
what's the sh*t w/ New Orleans dudes hoeing T.I. in ATL?? I've seen a couple of ppl talk about that on here but never went into detail about the situation? How exactly did that go down? When and with who??
Dude that k!lled soulja slim, named garelle smith aka jigga, him and a couple dudes out the st. Bernard project that call theyself the young guns. Basically jigga ran up on t.i. and robbed him twice and did a home invasion on t.i. thats why tip was getting all them guns. Tip even said in a interview that the dudes from new Orleans was having they way with atl
 5 years ago '12        #27
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
Lol and n*ggas was talkin that "T.I. aint bout that no more" once you live dis sh*t its in ya soul forever.




Side note: Lol you can tell when T.I. get mad allat big word sh*t stop and he start talking in the southern voice wit all da slang n sh*t "Ay Parna, All di Fuk sh*t"



Told n*ggas he started this Trap Muzik sh*t tho pay homage to a legend


Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 12-15-2012 at 10:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #28
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 neworleansgent said:
Dude that k!lled soulja slim, named garelle smith aka jigga, him and a couple dudes out the st. Bernard project that call theyself the young guns. Basically jigga ran up on t.i. and robbed him twice and did a home invasion on t.i. thats why tip was getting all them guns. Tip even said in a interview that the dudes from new Orleans was having they way with atl
n*ggas need links I dont believe that. I heard T.I. was buyin guns cuz n*ggas who clapped his mans was sending death threats.
 5 years ago '10        #29
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 1496 1496
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Lol and n*ggas was talkin that "T.I. aint bout that no more" once you live dis sh*t its in ya soul forever.




Side note: Lol you can tell when T.I. get mad allat big word sh*t stop and he start talking in the southern voice wit all da slang n sh*t "Ay Parna, All di Fuk sh*t"



Told n*ggas he started this Trap Muzik sh*t tho pay homage to a legend

Yeah that n*gga be k!lling me with that bullsh*t a.ss way he be talking. "To be truely honest with you sir it would behoove those of you whom......" n*gga stfu
 5 years ago '04        #30
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,340 | Props total: 6983 6983
 Bedewe22 said:
I'm just waitin for some sh*t like this



go fuk round and get smoked, n*ggaz in that duct tape sh*t that dont rap doin straight dirt
 5 years ago '12        #31
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 NO RELIGION said:
t.i. was coked up out of his fu*king mind in that interview.

never heard that n*gga being so chatty Cathy before
Naa he always do weneva he get mad, u must an neva seen a T.I. interview or sum sh*t when he start talking that sh*t.


n*gga T.I. valid, n*ggas 4gettin.
 5 years ago '09        #32
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
Too many stories
 5 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,166 | Props total: 79854 79854
Dayyyyyyum tip beating n*ggas with a belt in the A
 5 years ago '10        #34
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 145 145
 FreshBeatzBx said:
n*ggas need links I dont believe that. I heard T.I. was buyin guns cuz n*ggas who clapped his mans was sending death threats.
Believe what u want. Why u think b.g. and t.i. stopped really hanging together. T.i. said in his song, not to mention n*ggas from new Orleans k!lling all summer long.
 5 years ago '08        #35
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,463 | Props total: 9454 9454
 YI-Drizzy said:
what i dont understand is why alley boy and trouble dont get any recognition? they deserve it IMO they've been putting out great material but this f*ggot n*gga trinidad james gets a $2 mill record deal for some wack a.ss song
They focus too much on dissing artist instead of linking up and working with them. There going about sh*t the wrong way. When TI and jeezy were coming up u think they sought beef?? They found as many friends they could have in the A at least. Then when they blew they were on some sh*t at times.
 5 years ago '12        #36
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 neworleansgent said:
Believe what u want. Why u think b.g. and t.i. stopped really hanging together. T.i. said in his song, not to mention n*ggas from new Orleans k!lling all summer long.
I never knew they hung together, but it can't be that serious cuz he shot his video in N.O., plus he said he aint neva had his chain took and he aint neva been robbed in addresses
 5 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 1496 1496
 neworleansgent said:
Believe what u want. Why u think b.g. and t.i. stopped really hanging together. T.i. said in his song, not to mention n*ggas from new Orleans k!lling all summer long.
man you reaching like a motherfu*ker! After Katrina a sh*t load of NO folks moved to Atlanta.....the fu*king crime rate shot up......NO n*ggaz was doing here showing they a.ss.......THATS what he was talking about. Most cities around New Oreleans crime rate shot up once them n*ggaz flooded their areas. n*ggaz lost everything in NO spread out and ran wild.
 5 years ago '08        #38
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,463 | Props total: 9454 9454
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I never knew they hung together, but it can't be that serious cuz he shot his video in N.O., plus he said he aint neva had his chain took and he aint neva been robbed in addresses
It being said doesn't bring truth. But I at least believe the chain part. I find it hard to believe TI hasn't been robbed of something significant in his years of living or since hes even started rapping.
 5 years ago '05        #39
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 YI-Drizzy said:
what i dont understand is why alley boy and trouble dont get any recognition? they deserve it IMO they've been putting out great material but this f*ggot n*gga trinidad james gets a $2 mill record deal for some wack a.ss song
"And all some pus*y n*gga on the internet can say is, that verse aint good" - Andre3000

@ Trinidad James having the entire US in an uproar and ready to end they world a week early,

Alley Boy And Trouble have hit's and misses, i just don't get why kat's is angry @ trinidad james when in actuality the "fans" determine what's hot and not. lol
 5 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 1496 1496
 ronin said:
"And all some pus*y n*gga on the internet can say is, that verse aint good" - Andre3000

@ Trinidad James having the entire US in an uproar and ready to end they world a week early,

Alley Boy And Trouble have hit's and misses, i just don't get why kat's is angry @ trinidad james when in actuality the "fans" determine what's hot and not. lol


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy