Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
These people are begging to be martyrs. Don't give them the satisfaction.
 5 years ago '04        #62
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 277 277
Anonymous answered with this video:
 5 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,786 | Props total: 12291 12291
“sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgement.”
Reminds me of some sh*t a few BX troll posters would say

I really hope a crazy grief stricken white man puts these hoes in they place
 5 years ago '04        #64
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
That documentary somebody posted was an hour of straight jokes.

Some of the songs they were singing
 5 years ago '08        #65
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
forgive them for they do not understand
 5 years ago '04        #66
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4069 4069
If one of my children were one of the unfortunate ones murdered , there would not be enough police on earth from keeping me ripping these as*holes heads off. The bullsh*t spins they and Pat Robertson use to support their religion is distgusting. And these fu*ks no all the tricks because they are lawyers. Forgot gun control seriously we need religion control what has caused more death on this planet besides religious wars ?
 12-17-2012, 10:58 AM         #67
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freedom of speech works both ways I'm afraid, it protects the popular and unpopular speech. Do I agree with them? fu*k no, but they are within their rights as American Citizens.

If I was a cop, would I look the other way while they get the sh*t beat out of them? Sure, infact I hope it happens, but they are just doing what the constitution permits them to do.
 12-17-2012, 11:04 AM         #68
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
If one of my children were one of the unfortunate ones murdered , there would not be enough police on earth from keeping me ripping these as*holes heads off. The bullsh*t spins they and Pat Robertson use to support their religion is distgusting. And these fu*ks no all the tricks because they are lawyers. Forgot gun control seriously we need religion control what has caused more death on this planet besides religious wars ?
To counter your point, the WBC has not k!lled one person, so arguably, their own fu*ked up spin on religion is the most peaceful .

They can be silenced, it's been done before when TAMU students built a big a.ss human barricade to keep them away. I hope something like that happens for these parents, seriously. The type of rage they will cause is dangerous.

Funny though, I remember a discussion me and this chick had a while back. We were both high as fu*k just chillin and she said somethin like "What if the WBC doesn't believe any of their own sh*t, what if they are doing all this to create a surge in support of homos3xual rights and support of soldiers" and she continued on some sh*t like "What if on his death bed, the leader made a statement saying some sh*t like "All we wanted to do was unite you, we trotted around with signs of hate to bring you closer together, it was the only way we could make you see how close you can really become when you all face a common enemy."

I was like , it sounds very ridiculous now but hearing that sh*t after smokin so much it was a huge mindfu*k lol.
 5 years ago '04        #69
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4069 4069
 Cowboys All Day said:
To counter your point, the WBC has not k!lled one person, so arguably, their own fu*ked up spin on religion is the most peaceful .

They can be silenced, it's been done before when TAMU students built a big a.ss human barricade to keep them away. I hope something like that happens for these parents, seriously. The type of rage they will cause is dangerous.

Funny though, I remember a discussion me and this chick had a while back. We were both high as fu*k just chillin and she said somethin like "What if the WBC doesn't believe any of their own sh*t, what if they are doing all this to create a surge in support of homos3xual rights and support of soldiers" and she continued on some sh*t like "What if on his death bed, the leader made a statement saying some sh*t like "All we wanted to do was unite you, we trotted around with signs of hate to bring you closer together, it was the only way we could make you see how close you can really become when you all face a common enemy."

I was like , it sounds very ridiculous now but hearing that sh*t after smokin so much it was a huge mindfu*k lol.
You dont understand , people see them and they think its ok to hate a group of people because they hide behind a religion to support their beliefs. Next thing you know some dumb fu*k in Wyoming is dragging someone behind their truck. Yes the rage they create "protesting" a soldiers funeral is very "peaceful". Religious beliefs cause violence and wars period. And your Alice in wonderland theory is just stupid.
 5 years ago '12        #70
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
i think the cops should let if slide if some parents come up and start stompin these f*ggots out
 5 years ago '07        #71
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
You know when even the KKK is like youre really really really really fu*ked in the head
 5 years ago '11        #72
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
I don't believe in hell or any religious bullsh*t, these fu*ks need to suffer right now while they're still alive. They need to be slowly tortured but be kept alive. I hope their church burns down with all of them still inside but that they all survive with severe third-degree burns that cover 90% of their body
 5 years ago '07        #73
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5912 5912
Man SMH
 5 years ago '12        #74
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3403 3403
Man just reading this got my blood boiling. I swear to god that if I lived in CT I would drive to where they are and beat the sh*t out of them until Im in handcuffs. I dont give a fu*k!
 12-17-2012, 02:16 PM         #75
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
if they actually go through with this and it isn't just trolling then... they're a special kind of douche...
They are serious.... WBC are nuts!!! When I say nuts I mean... If the Joker was real even he wouldn't laugh at this.....
 5 years ago '11        #76
Rufus III 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 1479 1479
I hope all of those Westboro bi*ches die a slow death.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14843 14843
Some chick hacked that stupid c*nt Shirley Phelp's twitter
 5 years ago '07        #78
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 2543 2543

Here goes this group thinking they are a holy people, if they want to destroy that church via the internet its fine but they dont give a fk about GODS WORD they are obviously scientologists
 5 years ago '07        #79
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 archtect said:

Here goes this group thinking they are a holy people, if they want to destroy that church via the internet its fine but they dont give a fk about GODS WORD they are obviously scientologists
"Since your one-dimensional thought protocol will conform not to any modern logic, we will not debate, argue, or attempt to reason with you. Instead, we have unanimously deemed your organization to be harmful to the population of The United States of America, and have therefore decided to execute an agenda of action, which will progressively dismantle your institution of deceitful pretext and extreme bias, and cease when your zealotry runs dry. We recognize you as serious opponents, and do not expect our campaign to terminate in a short period. Attrition is our weapon, and we will waste no time, money, effort, and enjoyment, in tearing your resolve into pieces, as with exposing the incongruity of your distorted faith.
 5 years ago '07        #80
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
If there ever was a group that deserved to get mowed down its these sick fu*ktards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy