Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
What's the difference between this and listening to your favorite rappers talk about k!lling each other ALL THE TIME and shooting up a funeral all while you glorify their music.
Double standard a.ss muthafu*kas
 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM         #42
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
What's the difference between this and listening to your favorite rappers talk about k!lling each other ALL THE TIME and shooting up a funeral all while you glorify their music.
Or worse the fact that some punchline rappers will use this shooting as a line in a song a month from now and everyone will talk about how dope that verse was. Or some comedian like Jeff Ross will use this as a joke the same way he did the Batman shooting and everyone will laugh and say how hilarious he is at roasts. Which in a way is worse. You're mocking the memories of the victims the same way these Westboro as*holes are, the only difference is they are doing it for some sick and twisted ideological reason, you are doing it for your own amusement.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 12-16-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 12-16-2012, 11:49 PM         #43
5Ptz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I put anything on it that if they do this people will retaliate with full force and the only thing authorities will do is turn their cheeks or join in on the action. They have no reason to go there and insult these families and people of that town. I'm sure even Obama will give the people a pass on the DL to throw them a beating.
 5 years ago '08        #44
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
disgusting
 5 years ago '08        #45
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 CTR said:

entertainment doesn't equal real life dumb a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #46
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I highly suggest anyone watch their documentary from the BBC

[video - click to view]

They are disgusting people, even the people that they've raised have left the family to pursue happiness. They are extremely vile, if they don't die during that protest then I have lost hope in Americans.
 5 years ago '07        #47
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Praise God! You raise the children to rebel against God. You know better. Now, the worst grade school shooting in US History. #FagMarriage

this cant be for real
 5 years ago '09        #48
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
in appl
 tdnupe3 said:
I have read most of the books of the Mahabharata as well, and I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure that what you're talking about applies to this particular situation. In this instance, I would view their acts as more of a "false prophet" type of thing. I don't disagree with what you say, but I just don't see the connection.
the connection replies to the post i quoted. which i was agreeing to his biblical verse while also adding on how some people think "evil" or some may call the "devil" can be destroyed or did this act etc yet at the same time not realizing "good" or what some call "god" created "his" very own opposite...basically, people want to recognize "god" as being all good and had nothing to do with bad when the bible they follow says other wise...and how in reality it actually shows further more of how you need both. if you still don't get the relevance, i don't know what to say. ...it was just a extension...going in depth about the verse in a real world view.

davilla24c said:

entertainment doesn't equal real life dumb a.ss

yes it does to a great extent. see, entertainment is a reflection of our very own reality.

"lies" comes from truth, even when it is twisted and a imaginable lie. rappers may not do it themselves, however, they rap about what people actually do, want to do, have done, think about etc.
 5 years ago '05        #49
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
and ppl think there's a god haha

this douche's should be the ones getting shot but nothing will happen to them except they will become the next celebrities to be pasted all over the news
 5 years ago '12        #50
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
anonymous about to go in.. lol, if u have twitter, add them, informative and life changing.
 5 years ago '10        #51
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 DreamChasers said:
anonymous about to go in.. lol, if u have twitter, add them, informative and life changing.
this. they already changed the WBCs's desktops to gay pr0n
 5 years ago '10        #52
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Nyse03 said:

Amo 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done [it]?

Do you know what this means?
Notice the trumpet, when God sounds a trumpet it usually means its a warning. If you don't listen to the warning, THEN the evil comes. Like when the prophets warned Israel several times in the bible, and they didn't listen, then evil came upon them as judgement. Not every single evil incident is done by God or has God's agenda in it.

Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Might I add:

Isaiah 45:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

biblical scriptures actually sheds light on natural life and people who follow the bible think that "god" exists without or can destroy the "devil". good if you drop a "o" becomes the word "god" and "devil" if you drop the "d" becomes the word "evil" which is a phonetic word play on the conscious mind. they would be energies not almighty beings, HOWEVER, BOTH MUST exist because they are created within the all. That within these boundaries come "good" and "evil" and BOTH cannot exist without the other, since, factually, there is always opposition. opposition is for balance and this is true all the way down to the atom with (+) proton and (-) electrons for them to attract.
God and the devil are both real. When God said he creates evil and darkness when he makes peace and light, one meaning the contrast between both when one is made. For example: Where there is no LAW, there is no transgression. When he makes light, darkness is revealed, when makes peace, evil and chaos is revealed.

Not only that, but no one can judge God's actions, God is justified and good in everything he does. If he sends evil, or creates darkness, it's because YOU did something wrong.

Hopefully I won't get in a big religious argument, I just wanted to post this.
 5 years ago '06        #53
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah this was tragic. But I wish the media will quit showing the sh*t over and over again. I feel like it keeps people upset and disgusted. They need time to heal and get over this sh*t now.
 5 years ago '04        #54
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
michael phelps must be so embarrassed ............
 5 years ago '04        #55
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
hope conn families beat the p!ss out dem
 5 years ago '04        #56
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4234 4234
 BtMkRs said:
Send him in ....

[pic - click to view]

THREAD DERAILED

5 years ago '05        #57
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 5492 5492
Troll a$$ white trash born losers
 5 years ago '12        #58
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 ghettofire said:
this. they already changed the WBCs's desktops to gay pr0n
Anon also already released a d0x containing info bout all the WBC head members and also took over one of their spokeswomans twitter accounts.

5 years ago '06        #59
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
What about the Crusades? Are they satisfied that some of our ancestors fought for religious reasons?
 5 years ago '11        #60
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,261 | Props total: 17714 17714
Everything is blamed on gays huh? Even tho they can't procreate....hilarious

If they picket that memorial somebody is gonna snap forreal....doing it to kids are crossing the line even further than before
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy