Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Boo The Fool said:
you trolling like westboro

they were there when some soldiers got k!lled, at the funeral with those bright a.ss signs talking about they were glad it happened.
Ohhh those motherfu*kers are going to hell, but i mean like i thought at first we were talking about a normal church here just offering a helping hand to the victims, coming out and showing support and maybe talking a little God.
 5 years ago '07        #22
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 14401 14401
 DreamChasers said:
Ohhh those motherfu*kers are going to hell, but i mean like i thought at first we were talking about a normal church here just offering a helping hand to the victims, coming out and showing support and maybe talking a little God.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Awhite87 said:
If they believe God is responsible for the k!lling of 20 innocent kids then they are ridiculous. God would never k!ll kids except that one time he k!lled all the first born but we're not talking about that right now.

I'm legitimately upset about this tho, these people are crazy and go wayyy out of their way to do sh*t like this. I dont think anyone would have a problem if these as*holes were gunned down. I mean we're talkin about fu*kin kids here man. I wish i knew who just ONE of these people were

Amo 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done [it]?

Do you know what this means?
 5 years ago '04        #24
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
If aNYONE was ever going to do something bad to these people, this would be the scenario to get it in.
 5 years ago '08        #25
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5233 5233
Seriously fu*king disgusting people. I really hope someone drives by and shoots them all
 5 years ago '04        #26
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 12995 12995
Dumbass hypocrite.

No wonder.... smh.
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Vin Steezel said:
Get your supersoakers, waterbottles, hoses and sprey these f*ggits with every non-lethal, not destructive substance you can.
 5 years ago '09        #28
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
america is a fu*k country!!!
 5 years ago '09        #29
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Vin Steezel said:
Get your supersoakers, waterbottles, hoses and sprey these f*ggits with every non-lethal, not destructive substance you can.
holy sh*t!!
 5 years ago '09        #30
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Nyse03 said:

Amo 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done [it]?

Do you know what this means?

Might I add:

Isaiah 45:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

biblical scriptures actually sheds light on natural life and people who follow the bible think that "god" exists without or can destroy the "devil". good if you drop a "o" becomes the word "god" and "devil" if you drop the "d" becomes the word "evil" which is a phonetic word play on the conscious mind. they would be energies not almighty beings, HOWEVER, BOTH MUST exist because they are created within the all. That within these boundaries come "good" and "evil" and BOTH cannot exist without the other, since, factually, there is always opposition. opposition is for balance and this is true all the way down to the atom with (+) proton and (-) electrons for them to attract.
 5 years ago '11        #31
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4942 4942
Send him in ....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #32
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 11 11
why cant crazed psychopaths shoot up this church instead of schools and movie theaters?
 5 years ago '06        #33
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BtMkRs said:
Send him in ....

[pic - click to view]

WTF
 5 years ago '08        #34
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,076 | Props total: 12281 12281
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Might I add:

King James Version (KJV)

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

biblical scriptures actually sheds light on natural life and people who follow the bible think that "god" exists without or can destroy the "devil". good if you drop a "o" becomes the word "god" and "devil" if you drop the "d" becomes the word "evil" which is a phonetic word play on the conscious mind. they would be energies not almighty beings, HOWEVER, BOTH MUST exist because they are created within the all. That within these boundaries come "good" and "evil" and BOTH cannot exist without the other, since, factually, there is always opposition. opposition is for balance and this is true all the way down to the atom with (+) proton and (-) electrons for them to attract.
I have read most of the books of the Mahabharata as well, and I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure that what you're talking about applies to this particular situation. In this instance, I would view their acts as more of a "false prophet" type of thing. I don't disagree with what you say, but I just don't see the connection.
 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM         #35
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were going to come to the funeral for the two little boys who were k!lled by their dad here, but Occupy and some other groups came and set up and Westboro ended up cancelling
 12-16-2012, 09:50 PM         #36
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we stop paying attention to them....

problem solved
 5 years ago '05        #37
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
im tired of these as*hole, im all down for freedom of speech and what not but when your free speech come's at the cost/price of respect and dignity, then you no longer have a right to it.

they need to be rounded up, put on a vessel with a time-bomb, strained on a desert island, like the one in lost, blow the ship up and let them bi*ches live their life on the island, away from society.

oh, and to have the final "fu*k you", give them a television with ONLY news channels.
 5 years ago '12        #38
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,705 | Props total: 22071 22071
4chan gonna troll them harder.
 5 years ago '11        #39
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,257 | Props total: 12511 12511
 Based_One said:
sh*t is crazy kids lost their damn lives fu*k everyone using this shooting using this tragedy to push their agenda.
they should be beat within one inch of their miserable lives
 12-16-2012, 11:11 PM         #40
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Might I add:

King James Version (KJV)

SHED LIGHT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy