Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
11901 pageviews
113 comments

MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

Westboro Baptist Church announced via Twitter that they will travel to Newtown, Connecticut to picket the site of the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre.

Westboro’s announcement, made by Margie Phelps and Shirley Phelps-Roper, adds that the church will “sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgement.”

The announcement by the controversial church from Topeka, Kansas comes less than one day after 27 people were k!lled in a mass murder perpetuated by suspected shooter Adam Lanza. Twenty children lost their lives in the massacre.

The tweets put out by Sandy and Margie were met with several outcries. One user, @GoGetMyCoffee, responded by saying, “You are one of the most disgusting people on Earth,@DearShirley. I wish it was you and your hate group instead of those beautiful children.”

The Examiner notes that Westboro Baptist Church has been banned from picketing at several places, though a Supreme Court ruled that the group is allowed to picket funerals. Despite the ruling, several communities and states have passed the laws that require picketers to remain a certain distance away from the funeral.

Clytemnestra with The Daily Kos writes of the decision by Westboro Baptist Church to picket the Sandy Hook elementary school shootings:

“Before reading that they would be there, I had made a decision that if I found out they were going to be there, I would [be] one of those lining the streets to that the vile Westboro Baptist Church has no place to stand and picket. With cane and folding chair if I have to.”

Along with announcing they would picket the site of the Newtown elementary school shooting, members of the Westboro Baptist Church sent out a series of tweets about the shooting, saying:

Shirley Phelps-Roper @DearShirley

Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment.
15 Dec 12

Retweet
Favorite

MargiePhelps @MargieJPhelps

Get a sign"God H8s f*g Marriage" & put it up in CT. #WarnNeighbor #YourDuty MT @DAVIDMDRAIMAN: @mopdog666 @MargieJPhelps NEED PROPER SOURCE.
15 Dec 12

Retweet
Favorite

Fred Phelps Jr @WBCFredJr

It's so true that #godsenttheshooter to CT. Watch the video so named at #godhatesfagsdotcom! Or #signmoviesdotcom! m.sodahead.com/united-states/…
15 Dec 12

Retweet
Favorite

Shirley Phelps-Roper @DearShirley

Praise God! You raise the children to rebel against God. You know better. Now, the worst grade school shooting in US History. #FagMarriage
14 Dec 12

Retweet
Favorite
Link to source:

[pic - click to view]

Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting

Wow.......im so fu-king mad reading this. fu-k these as-holes forreal...seriously hope they stop them, cause if I was a victims parent and I see them there....man.... dunno wtf i'd be liable to do yo seriously. image

113 comments for "Dec 15 - Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Sandy Hook Elementary, Praise God For Shooting"

5 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
If there is a hell, i hope they have a special section for these douches.
 5 years ago '04        #3
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
These guys are the biggest trolls in the history of America. They just do/announce this sh*t to get attention. Oh and they are f*ggots too
 12-15-2012, 08:34 PM         #4
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they actually go through with this and it isn't just trolling then... they're a special kind of douche...
 5 years ago '08        #5
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4840 4840
I'm not quite sure why I'm pissed the fu*k off right now. Usually when I hear of WBC protesting, I usually meet it w/some disdain, but mainly indifference on account of them being as*holes. But in this instance......I legitimately am really mad right now.
 5 years ago '04        #6
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
As much as it would feel good to beat the living hell out of these c*nts, that would just give them more attention. As far as I know there aren't that many of them, I'm hoping the people of CT form some sort of wall, or blockade between them and the school like here:
 12-16-2012, 03:17 AM         #7
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as fu*ked up as this sounds in the wake of a mass shooting i just really wish somebody would do a drive by and get rid of these people forever.
 5 years ago '12        #8
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
they mean well :/ they are offering a helping hand, lets leave them alone.
 12-16-2012, 03:29 AM         #9
nivrigawin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh why humans gotta suck for
 5 years ago '06        #10
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
damn these people have no limits
 12-16-2012, 09:57 AM         #11
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they believe God is responsible for the k!lling of 20 innocent kids then they are ridiculous. God would never k!ll kids except that one time he k!lled all the first born but we're not talking about that right now.

I'm legitimately upset about this tho, these people are crazy and go wayyy out of their way to do sh*t like this. I dont think anyone would have a problem if these as*holes were gunned down. I mean we're talkin about fu*kin kids here man. I wish i knew who just ONE of these people were
 5 years ago '05        #12
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
This is what happens when someone doesn't get their a.ss beat and goes unchecked in life
 5 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 DreamChasers said:
How are they offering any kind of help? And how do they mean well
 5 years ago '08        #14
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
They all seem like a PsyOp group to get a rise out of people, who is behind these people anyways? I mean really behind their organization?.
 12-16-2012, 12:21 PM         #15
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
They all seem like a PsyOp group to get a rise out of people, who is behind these people anyways? I mean really behind their organization?.
I dont know. But they came to my highschool one year. It was only like 5 people...
 5 years ago '08        #16
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4840 4840
 DreamChasers said:
What?
 5 years ago '05        #17
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 7001 7001
sh*t is crazy kids lost their damn lives fu*k everyone using this shooting using this tragedy to push their agenda.
 5 years ago '05        #18
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 DreamChasers said:

Elaborate on this post...you misread the article? Ignorant to what the WB church is about? Westboro supporter? Trollin? Post got me baffled...wtf?
 5 years ago '12        #19
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 DreamChasers said:
you trolling like westboro

they were there when some soldiers got k!lled, at the funeral with those bright a.ss signs talking about they were glad it happened.
 5 years ago '04        #20
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
So why cant we fu*k them up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy