Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 <<InphDigi>> said:
These are things that I know already,
No you didn't, but that's okay.

The descriptions of who can & cannot form a militia (and the reasoning thereof) are not explicitly outlined in the 2nd Amendment.

Actually they are, but not in a precise enough fashion for most people to understand.

All the more reason to do research.

<<InphDigi>> said:
but go ask any random person what the second amendment says, and they'll only tell you "the right to bear arms" without any context or without any mention of the preceding language.
Correct.

Then again, you did put a trivial perspective on the "first 13 words" of the Amendment yourself.

So you are guilty of that as well.

<<InphDigi>> said:
You can't cherry pick certain verbiage of the constitution or its amendments to suit an agenda...

<<InphDigi>> said:
but this IS America, and it happens all the time no matter what political leanings a person has.
Very true.

But you are also privy to being motivated by a personal agenda.

Discussing brief areas of the Amendment (or from the "first 13 words") in a vague description to justify your opinion is cherry picking.
 12-16-2012, 05:59 PM         #162
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I've come to a conclusion!

White people are always mass murdering and raping because THEIR PARENTS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROPER BEAT AN a.ss!

Plus American white people culture is weaker than others in general
I been doing a good job lately of leaving out my disdain for white people in these discussions lol, but yes...

Yes, I believe you're absolutely right.
I remember my "friends" parents would whoop me & my brothers a.sses when they caught us outside fuhkin up! And my moms would be cool with it. Then beat our a.ss again later. Lmao!
White kids be on some extra sh*t.

But nah...

Nowadays tho, all these kids crazy. Whatever color. They dont get outside enough. Little as*holes need to get some air.
 12-16-2012, 06:03 PM         #163
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
scared to change what? its all our rights to have guns, and i belive we should continue to bare arms reguardless of these tragedies, dont let things like this take our rights away, if any thing let us have more rights to buy more powerful guns.......
Until its your son or daughter thats dead huh?
 5 years ago '04        #164
space
space
 nightmare said:
i just dont think it sends the right message to the kids if their teachers are walking around with guns, that will completely change the dynamic of the learning environment in my opinion
When I went to school, school personnel conducted plenty of presentations concerning curriculum and policies of the school when first being implemented, and long afterwards.

Teachers "walking around with firearms" with the appropriate explanations to the students, could be a beneficial message.

Children/students need as many responsible images (that they can see) as possible when they are growing up.

Better for students to have a dignified, responsible image of firearms (and of the 2nd Amendment) than the constant irresponsible, dangerous, and glossy images they are constantly bombarded with in popular culture.

nightmare said:
and i think when school disruptions, like f!ghts, and sh*t occur, i could easily see sh*t going awry, especially in bad schools, if teachers feel threatened by the students while armed
They could take off their arms, and store it in a secure location (a safe, a locked desk, etc.) while dealing with the situation.

Teachers are very good at thinking on their feet, as they have to be.

They have the wherewithal to figure those situations out.

nightmare said:
kids shouldnt "FEAR" their teachers and that is what i think will happen
I do think kids should fear" their teachers, as in the respectful fear we had for many of our elders that kept us on the straight and narrow path.

Many kids nowadays don't have that respect for teachers (to say the least), which helps to inspire much of the arrogance and immaturity so prevalent nowadays.

nightmare said:
i dont think a school should feel exactly like a prison, and it will, if all teachers are harmed and i think it will do more harm than good
If you look at what the Department of Homeland Security is illegally upgrading state/local police forces and schools across the country, you'll see that that's what is happening already.

When the people forfeit their Constitutional power, the government gains power.

That's just the way it is.

nightmare said:
there should be more regulation, because most of the people running with guns dont give a fu*k about f!ghting the govt or any sh*t like that, just f!ghting "criminals" and using guns as prosthetic d!cks to feel strong
Are we talking about "f!ghting the government" or about criminals in the streets?

Two different topics of discussion.
 5 years ago '05        #165
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
There have been gun problems in a america for years, But you never hear because its black youth in the inner city, From LA Chicago New York most inner cities in america. Its sad something like this had to happen to make people call for gun control. When we should have did it years ago Just saying.
 5 years ago '06        #166
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Screwhead said:
When I went to school, school personnel conducted plenty of presentations concerning curriculum and policies of the school when first being implemented, and long afterwards.

Teachers "walking around with firearms" with the appropriate explanations to the students, could be a beneficial message.

Children/students need as many responsible images (that they can see) as possible when they are growing up.

Better for students to have a dignified, responsible image of firearms (and of the 2nd Amendment) than the constant irresponsible, dangerous, and glossy images they are constantly bombarded with in popular culture.

They could take off their arms, and store it in a secure location (a safe, a locked desk, etc.) while dealing with the situation.

Teachers are very good at thinking on their feet, as they have to be.

They have the wherewithal to figure those situations out.

I do think kids should fear" their teachers, as in the respectful fear we had for many of our elders that kept us on the straight and narrow path.

Many kids nowadays don't have that respect for teachers (to say the least), which helps to inspire much of the arrogance and immaturity so prevalent nowadays.

If you look at what the Department of Homeland Security is illegally upgrading state/local police forces and schools across the country, you'll see that that's what is happening already.

When the people forfeit their Constitutional power, the government gains power.

That's just the way it is.

Are we talking about "f!ghting the government" or about criminals in the streets?

Two different topics of discussion.
Im sorry, i think teachers walking around with guns is insanely ridiculous,

not saying that no type of armed security or possibly having teachers trained in gun use and having a gun locker in the school to be accessed during emergencies is not logical, but teachers walking around with guns is ridiculous IMO

secondly guns dont inspire, respectful FEAR, they inspire intimidation FEAR, which again i think would be insane for teachers to wield in a learning environment

and that last comment i made was sarcasm, i simply dont think most people with guns are carrying them to f!ght the government (as if they have a chance against the government anyway)
 5 years ago '04        #167
space
space
 bobbysteels18 said:
There have been gun problems in a america for years, But you never hear because its black youth in the inner city, From LA Chicago New York most inner cities in america. Its sad something like this had to happen to make people call for gun control. When we should have did it years ago Just saying.
We did it not just years ago, but decades ago.

Nice to see it working so "well."
 5 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 nightmare said:
Im sorry, i think teachers walking around with guns is insanely ridiculous,

not saying that no type of armed security or possibly having teachers trained in gun use and having a gun locker in the school to be accessed during emergencies is not logical, but teachers walking around with guns is ridiculous IMO

Fair point.

nightmare said:
secondly guns dont inspire, respectful FEAR, they inspire intimidation FEAR, which again i think would be insane for teachers to wield in a learning environment
Ignorance always inspires intimidation.

Knowledge is power.
 5 years ago '05        #169
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489

Did you know the Oregon shooter was stopped by an armed civilian? Why the media black out?

Because there is an agenda to disarm civilians.
 12-16-2012, 06:57 PM         #170
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
We did it not just years ago, but decades ago.

Nice to see it working so "well."
Thanks to paranoid pundits like yourself.....guns in schools......what your preaching is anarchy....you dont want the government to take your guns.....but you want our kids to go to school with teachers who not only wears guns openly....but teach the kids about gun safety.........how do we rust the teachers to not flip out and shoot kids....if you are lactose intolerant and drinking milk makes you violently sick......you dont drink more fu*king milk hoping to make yourself feel better.....what you do if your a milk lover is perhaps find a medicine that helps your system to cope better......that's what we need....not eliminate guns....but to create essentially solution that the very least....keeps our children out of the scope of grown people's problems......
 12-16-2012, 07:04 PM         #171
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:

Did you know the Oregon shooter was stopped by an armed civilian? Why the media black out?

Because there is an agenda to disarm civilians.
He was not stopped.....the dude k!lled himself....if the man had fired a shot and missed...the gunman might opened fire on the pregnant woman.......he was not wrong in his decision....but he emphatically DID NOT stop the gun man
 5 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Thanks to paranoid pundits like yourself.....guns in schools......what your preaching is anarchy....
You don't know the meaning of the word, kid.

Dos-effect said:
you dont want the government to take your guns.....but you want our kids to go to school with teachers who not only wears guns openly....but teach the kids about gun safety.........
A responsible example is a responsible example.

Responsible figures (and examples) in a child's day-to-day life speak louder than any loud-mouthed pundit ever can.

Dos-effect said:
how do we rust the teachers to not flip out and shoot kids....
Or nearby teachers coming together to stop said "flipping out" teacher?

Dos-effect said:
if you are lactose intolerant and drinking milk makes you violently sick......you dont drink more fu*king milk hoping to make yourself feel better.....what you do if your a milk lover is perhaps find a medicine that helps your system to cope better......
What are you babbling about now?

Dos-effect said:
that's what we need....not eliminate guns....but to create essentially solution that the very least....keeps our children out of the scope of grown people's problems......
*yawns*

You don't need guns for children to get caught in "grown people's problems."
 5 years ago '11        #173
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8503 8503
Government is responsible for these shootings trying to take our guns

/paranoia
 5 years ago '08        #174
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4840 4840
 Screwhead said:
I'm okay with criminals being on edge of facing more unpredictable circumstances.

Unarmed civilians aren't going to inspire that threat, at all.

It will take a while for the police to arrive and either handle the situation efficiently, or completely screw it up as they have before (VA Tech).

What will the people do until they get there?
Hide, and make safe barriers or barricades is what I'd try to do. I'm not for a fireright, just think too many factors in other civilians trying to remain focused and lining up a shot w/their pistols(b/c that's all they can carry) going up against a well-armed, mainly calm sicko w/an a.ssault Rifle.

How do you know they won't step down on their plans?

If a criminal wants to devise a more or less sinister plan, they will do just that.

The people need to have some semblance of preparation for that, which they won't have if they are unarmed.

That's why most criminals use guns for their crimes in the first place.
If you ask me, we need to do shooting evacuation/barrier exercises in both the workplace and @ school to better prepare(now that I think about it, we NEVER had such exercises when I was in HS). But if we make guns much harder to come by, they might very well be discouraged from such an act.

Many criminals buy their guns on the street, as that is where they're easiest to come by.

If legal gun purchases are further "regulated" (controlled) by the government, it is the law abiding citizenry who are forced to choose from an ever-decreasing selection.

All while the criminals continue buying from the streets.

An ever-decreasing selection is something I'd be down for, but I feel there'd be much more of an effort to crackdown on street sales if further regulation was ever pushed.........IMO. And also alot of these street sellers get their guns from licensed-owned shops and gun shows, some of which don't even require a background check or I.D.

All the more proof as to why "regulation" is not as effective as many people think.

Differing areas have differing circumstances, which these bureaucrats will not be able to keep up with, and will not have the humility to admit to.

They never have before.
Au contraire, regulation did its part in keeping any CT resident from using a CT-bought gun to commit this senseless act. It'd be tough, but if we could get these surrounding areas to follow Connecticut's plans, then I think we'd start seeing situations like in China where the man is forced to use a much less effective weapon(a knife)
 5 years ago '04        #175
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 11914 11914
I feel like this situation is over hyped, but my hopes go out to the families.
 5 years ago '08        #176
space
space
I will say this to you Screw. As a guy who wants to minimalize as many of these acts as possible, and looking @ how much many of these folks are clinging to their guns so much, it'd be hard to push the populace towards my view(Japanese-type of regulations), so if I'd HAVE to be realistic, then yea, a more armed populace might be more of the solution. I'm just arguing why my position, I feel, is the one we'd need to go to
 5 years ago '04        #177
space
space
space
I'm paying close attention to Obama and it seems like he is about to announce a major change in gun control.
 5 years ago '08        #178
space
space
 pocketchange said:
I'm paying close attention to Obama and it seems like he is about to announce a major change in gun control.
I didn't hear any of the sort. Mainly heard to have alot of help available to have a more healthy mental state to keep these tragedies from happening.
 12-16-2012, 07:57 PM         #179
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
You don't know the meaning of the word, kid.
And you do huh? Your response and solution on this matter is educate the children and shove guns down their throats until they understand the "importance" of what they mean.....in your very simple and child like mind it means freedom......freedom to do exactly what I'm not sure because guns only do 2 things, appreciate with time and k!ll people.......that's it. If you are a collector of guns your either a person who would hope to never have to use one unless it was absolutely necessary and since most people never are really put into that situation they just collect them, clean them, and appreciate them..........and then you have other people who want to wear their guns proudly, they wear them in public, around kids, police, pretty much anybody they choose because they have a different philosophy, they are just waiting to use it, they want something to happen that will give them the opportunity pull that trigger on anyone who gives them the chance too. These people are not wearing this guns for safety, they are wearing them because they want people to know they have them, and that they will not hesitate to shoot them...........which does not prevent crime, in fact If I'm a criminal and I want to shoot a place up.....I make sure thats the first fu*king idiot I am hitting........and your not some radical militant on the edge of the world with your finger on the pulse of society........your some dead beat piece of sh*t who watches Alex Jones in hopes of finding clues to conspiracy theories that are played out and just not going to happen...........hippies were talking about government take overs wayy before you were born on this earth.......and in 50 years NOTHING HAS HAPPEN..........get a clue.......if it didn't happen under BUSH then guess what.......it probably wont happen..........

Screwhead said:
A responsible example is a responsible example.

Responsible figures (and examples) in a child's day-to-day life speak louder than any loud-mouthed pundit ever can.

Responsible example? You do know in some neighborhoods in this country kids are already playing with guns by the the time they are 12, they go to sleep to gun shots and wake up to police sirens every day........guns are nothing to them..........some are enthralled by them and others are completely turned off........but one thing is evident they are already living in hell........with guns around them every day...and because of that they are trapped in a system where violence is the norm......that's what type of life they live. Long story short........guns do not promote safety they promote k!ll or be k!lled attitudes.....imagine what those neighborhoods would be without guns in them.............how many lives could be saved on a daily basis if we as a country proactively came out against the manufacture and import of guns to this country..........

Screwhead said:
Or nearby teachers coming together to stop said "flipping out" teacher?
So then innocent kids in the class can watch their teacher who they have probably spent multiple months with get her brains scattered all over the class room.............yeah.......yeah that will help them to understand the constitution and the 2nd Amendment.........then they can grow up to be paranoid nerds like you........secretly hoping for more gun outburst so you can keep preaching the importance of everyone having more guns..........How the fu*k does more gun murders equate to a need for more guns? I mean are you seriously bat sh*t crazy

And to be clear, If someone was breaking into my house I would want a gun to protect my family.......Im not some naive fool who does not understand the complicated idea of necessary evil.........but in that same light I understand that there is no reason why children in any country on this planet should be shot down like rabid dogs behind some mad man's vengence on his fu*king mother.........and because of that I can admit that strict regulations need to be enacted..........its common sense bruh.......all political bullsh*t aside.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-16-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #180
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
I didn't hear any of the sort. Mainly heard to have alot of help available to have a more healthy mental state to keep these tragedies from happening.
Maybe I'm analyzing too much, but if they were going to make any changes now would be a good time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy