Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Doesn't matter either way. If someone wants to k!ll, they will do it with something.

I'd rather a n*gga shooting than a n*gga blowing sh*t up tbh

Take away guns and you'll just give n*ggas a reason to find more dangerous weapons to use
"id rather die randomly this way, then die randomly that way" is this what the United States has come to?
 12-16-2012, 04:09 PM         #142
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Nope not at all, you are no better than the germans going along with hitler and the nazi.
Really n*gga?................PEOPLE THIS IS WHY THE fu*k WE NEED GUN CONTROL......imagine this type element with all types of machinery stocked piled ready to set it off at any time against thier non existent enemy........you know what is said about soldiers who have no actual war to f!ght.......they usually go crazy....and might go out and bring the war to them selves..........Hitler and Germany........smh stupid a.ss conservative America.....always with these backwards a.ss theories on why the country is in the shape it is in..........ITS YOU...it's always been you.....always with this scared of change,scared of progress bullsh*t......
 5 years ago '10        #143
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 nightmare said:
"id rather die randomly this way, then die randomly that way" is this what the United States has come to?
When you die, you die. You will not know the hour nor the day nor the way.

So your statement is null.
 5 years ago '06        #144
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
When you die, you die. You will not know the hour nor the day nor the way.

So your statement is null.
yea you are full of junk

you dont want to die young, or brutally, dont come on the internet lying

oh course you are going to die eventually, but dont act like if someone shot you up or blown to smithereens, that you would be cool with it
 5 years ago '08        #145
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
blood on my nuts, reguardless the right to bare arms, and i will continue to......
 5 years ago '08        #146
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Really n*gga?................PEOPLE THIS IS WHY THE fu*k WE NEED GUN CONTROL......imagine this type element with all types of machinery stocked piled ready to set it off at any time against thier non existent enemy........you know what is said about soldiers who have no actual war to f!ght.......they usually go crazy....and might go out and bring the war to them selves..........Hitler and Germany........smh stupid a.ss conservative America.....always with these backwards a.ss theories on why the country is in the shape it is in..........ITS YOU...it's always been you.....always with this scared of change,scared of progress bullsh*t......
scared to change what? its all our rights to have guns, and i belive we should continue to bare arms reguardless of these tragedies, dont let things like this take our rights away, if any thing let us have more rights to buy more powerful guns.......
 5 years ago '06        #147
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
scared to change what? its all our rights to have guns, and i belive we should continue to bare arms reguardless of these tragedies, dont let things like this take our rights away, if any thing let us have more rights to buy more powerful guns.......
 5 years ago '06        #148
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
"blame the guns,blame the video games,blame the tv shows.but dont blame the person who commited the crime"

more like thats what the united states has come to
see, this is what im talking about, im personally not anti-gun, but super gun people, act like guns play NO role ands hilariously dumb, its an amalgamation of BS in American culture that leads to this sh*t
 12-16-2012, 04:45 PM         #149
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You bring in more guns at the microcosm...then you bring more guns in at the macrocosm. Gun profits!!!

"america" doesn't want to address real issues that take place in the fundamental development of its own citizens as a whole! america wants to live it out like a movie with illusions, drama, action, struuugggllle!!!
Let's make it drawn out and test the hand of the masses to see where they are most vulnerable! So they can attack those vulnerabilities to gain that much more control in whatever new fields they create off the new trending fear...

Always packing 1 bullet for a ten-headed monster!!!*pun intended*

Last edited by THNKS; 12-16-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #150
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 ManWithoutFear! said:
How many people in here actually own a firearm though?.
I live in Florida.

So me
 5 years ago '10        #151
space
space
 nightmare said:
yea you are full of junk

you dont want to die young, or brutally, dont come on the internet lying

oh course you are going to die eventually, but dont act like if someone shot you up or blown to smithereens, that you would be cool with it
I wouldn't. But my point stands that if someone wants to mass murder, they will find a way to do it. Taking away a warrior's weapons doesn't make him weaker, it makes him stronger. The mentality is still there. THAT'S the only change that will matter
 5 years ago '06        #152
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I wouldn't. But my point stands that if someone wants to mass murder, they will find a way to do it. Taking away a warrior's weapons doesn't make him weaker, it makes him stronger. The mentality is still there. THAT'S the only change that will matter
you think these pussies who are shooting sh*t up are WARRIORS?

they are cowards who are trying to empower themselves by using a convenient tool to sh*t on people, 500 years ago, these idiots wouldnt make it to adulthood or they would commit quiet suicide

i know its just a saying, but come on, these dudes who do these shootings are punks a.ss pussies
 12-16-2012, 05:28 PM         #153
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm wondering if the GOP buckled on the fiscal cliff stand off to get their own measures to any possible new restrictions..

The constitution was worded vaguely to attempt and deter it from being screwed, as it has been. Just because it was written when muskets were the best weapon available does not mean they didn't consider almost unfathomable advances in weaponry. These men established the backbone of our country, and were much more intelligent than most BXers pretend to be....

That may not say much, though.

It wouldn't be the 2nd amendement if they didn't realize it as being a fundamental RIGHT.

Last edited by StatisticZ; 12-16-2012 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #154
space
space
 nightmare said:
you think these pussies who are shooting sh*t up are WARRIORS?

they are cowards who are trying to empower themselves by using a convenient tool to sh*t on people, 500 years ago, these idiots wouldnt make it to adulthood or they would commit quiet suicide

i know its just a saying, but come on, these dudes who do these shootings are punks a.ss pussies

You're right about that. But different times and diff technology. There are many ways to k!ll conveniently these days so now one doesn't need to be super trained in order to do so aka n*ggas are more daring.

Taking away guns won't help. Sure it'll remove one threat but when humans don't have something, they find an alternative or make it.

We gotta instill better values within our children when they are young
 12-16-2012, 05:38 PM         #155
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Kush said:
I live in Florida.

So me
What's "I live in Florida so me" mean?

They're issuing hammers out there?

Just asking. Simple yes woulda sufficed.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-16-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 12-16-2012, 05:42 PM         #156
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Long as you know you can no longer discipline their a.sses.
Wake up your son or daughter got your loving parent a.ss in a Jigsaw trap.

J/K

Kinda
 5 years ago '04        #157
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 stlcardinals19 said:
You seem to be okay w/criminals perhaps becoming a bit more savage, not trying to put words in your mouth, when more guns are involved, b/c you also feel that some citizens can put a stop to it while the authorities arrive.
I'm okay with criminals being on edge of facing more unpredictable circumstances.

Unarmed civilians aren't going to inspire that threat, at all.

It will take a while for the police to arrive and either handle the situation efficiently, or completely screw it up as they have before (VA Tech).

What will the people do until they get there?

stlcardinals19 said:
Me, personally, I'd rather not have these guys step their game up but rather step it down(My damn that was After School-like) b/c I'd have guns INCREDIBLY hard to come by. I just simply don't want these folks devising even more sinister plans.
How do you know they won't step down on their plans?

If a criminal wants to devise a more or less sinister plan, they will do just that.

The people need to have some semblance of preparation for that, which they won't have if they are unarmed.

That's why most criminals use guns for their crimes in the first place.

stlcardinals19 said:
1st I've heard of that, or at least put it in the way you put it. Pretty valid, but again, their capabilities could also be matched if guns are extremely hard to come by, and a criminal is forced to use a much less effective weapon, and is essentially on the same level as another citizen.
Many criminals buy their guns on the street, as that is where they're easiest to come by.

If legal gun purchases are further "regulated" (controlled) by the government, it is the law abiding citizenry who are forced to choose from an ever-decreasing selection.

All while the criminals continue buying from the streets.

stlcardinals19 said:
Perhaps we got switched around a bit

I mean that having these strict laws in one isolated state isn't going to do much for gun violence and prevention when the areas surrounding you aren't on the same page as you.
All the more proof as to why "regulation" is not as effective as many people think.

Differing areas have differing circumstances, which these bureaucrats will not be able to keep up with, and will not have the humility to admit to.

They never have before.
 5 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

You're right about that. But different times and diff technology. There are many ways to k!ll conveniently these days so now one doesn't need to be super trained in order to do so aka n*ggas are more daring.

Taking away guns won't help. Sure it'll remove one threat but when humans don't have something, they find an alternative or make it.

see, that ill give you, idk man

my uncle once said, all kids these days should have mandatory military training at age 18, like Israel, and i was like FOH, but now im starting to think he was right, because in america, most of the kids dont respect sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #159
space
space
I've come to a conclusion!

White people are always mass murdering and raping because THEIR PARENTS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROPER BEAT AN a.ss!

Plus American white people culture is weaker than others in general
 5 years ago '06        #160
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I've come to a conclusion!

White people are always mass murdering and raping because THEIR PARENTS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROPER BEAT AN a.ss!

Plus American white people culture is weaker than others in general
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy