Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Why are people so scared of guns? Do u really think regulating guns to the point where no one can own one is a good idea? The fact that it take law enforcement minutes to respond only more deaths. People attack the weak (soft targets) versus the hard targets. Just ask yourself would u do a mass shooting at a gun show? Or would you do one at a photography convention
 5 years ago '05        #122
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
 MeziaaL said:
SO ...... the shooter TRIED to legally buy guns and was DENIED.
The shooter then STOLE guns illegally (which has been banned by the government), violated state and federal laws by transporting those gun
s (which has been banned by the government), violated state and federal laws by bringing those guns onto SCHOOL PROPERTY (which has been banned by the government), and then proceeded to murder 28 people (which has been banned by the government), and then committed suicide (which has been banned by the government)........ And YET..... some people pretend that BANNING guns will solve the problem.... as if CRIMINALS respect government BANS!

let them ignore the facts, live in the perfect world in their head.
 12-16-2012, 01:53 PM         #123
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
i would rather be here than anywhere else, but if I had to bounce I think I would go to Australia. They speak english, weather is nice, and you never hear about them getting in any sh*t.
I heard Australia was nice from a Marine buddy of mine. But then I saw Wolf Creek and was like "awwww hell naaaaaw!
Nah foreal though, I plan on selling my crib in the next year or so and (nothing to do with any of this crazy sh*t) just wanted to change up from the norm. I been to London a few times & I always liked it there. Depressing a.ss weather aside.
 5 years ago '05        #124
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 MeziaaL said:
The shooter then STOLE guns illegally (which has been banned by the government), violated state and federal laws by transporting those gun
s (which has been banned by the government), violated state and federal laws by bringing those guns onto SCHOOL PROPERTY (which has been banned by the government), and then proceeded to murder 28 people (which has been banned by the government), and then committed suicide (which has been banned by the government)........ And YET..... some people pretend that BANNING guns will solve the problem.... as if CRIMINALS respect government BANS!

Sure but if his mother didn't have the guns (legally) how likely would it have been that he'd hav access to them. If they weren't in his reach I think the loser would've just slashed his wrists or put a hair dryer in the tub with him or something, and none of us would be talking about this right now.

But the reality is she DID own guns and what good did they do for her? People keep talking about how they need guns for protection and cant even get to them when it comes to protecting themselves. Not very smart on her part to have guns in a house when you know your kid is mentally unstable.
 5 years ago '05        #125
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Jazzy Soul said:
Sure but if his mother didn't have the guns (legally) how likely would it have been that he'd hav access to them. If they weren't in his reach I think the loser would've just slashed his wrists or put a hair dryer in the tub with him or something, and none of us would be talking about this right now.

But the reality is she DID own guns and what good did they do for her? People keep talking about how they need guns for protection and cant even get to them when it comes to protecting themselves. Not very smart on her part to have guns in a house when you know your kid is mentally unstable.
Honestly, I believe all of this crap is being blown out of proportion because the tyrannical Government has an agenda to grab guns from the public so that we can depend solely on them after they slaughter those who dissent against the bullsh*t they illegally do around the globe (Word to Hitler). I for one am not about the Government and criminals being the only ones who can protect themselves.

There are just way too many holes in this story for me to take much of what the media is reporting on it seriously. There is a blatant agenda to disarm American citizens from the corporate media. My question is why?

5 years ago '05        #126
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
And the guns weren't the problem, his "mental illness" was. Instead of demanding gun legislation which won't work, how about demand the ban on psychotropic medications? That is the sh*t with side effects like depression and suicidal ideations. It says it right there on the bottle lol.
 5 years ago '05        #127
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
If you want to ban guns because they k!ll children, maybe we should ban drones strikes too, because they k!ll even more children. In fact for every one known terrorist we k!ll, we k!ll 49 civilians. Funny though, how the liberal media is up in arms over this, yet you never hear about the constant unconstitutional bombings of foreign countries by the warmongering Obama administration.
 5 years ago '10        #128
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 MeziaaL said:
If you want to ban guns because they k!ll children, maybe we should ban drones strikes too, because they k!ll even more children. In fact for every one known terrorist we k!ll, we k!ll 49 civilians. Funny though, how the liberal media is up in arms over this, yet you never hear about the constant unconstitutional bombings of foreign countries by the warmongering Obama administration.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #129
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Hypocrite.

Human life is human life. Because Governments want to be controlled by corporate lobbyists that have interest in middle east nations, it's ok to k!ll 5 year olds in that nation daily? I value all life, not just Americans.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #130
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
This is a great read right here it explain the mentally of the gun hater in this country!!!

5 years ago '09        #131
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
Gun control won't work in America at this point, way too many fu*king guns in circulation. Matter of fact that n*gga Alerts in that Rush Limbaugh thread a few weeks ago said it best:

Alerts said:
The main point of his argument is true, social decay combined with the worsening economic situation is bringing out alot of these problems.

The acceptance of f*ggotry ( There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance)

Men not taking care of their personal responsibility

Drugs

The decline of marriage.

This has nothing to do with Republicans and Democrat because they represent the same party,
 5 years ago '09        #132
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
How about schools should have armed security guards at all time -_-.
 5 years ago '05        #133
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Nope not at all, you are no better than the germans going along with hitler and the nazi.
 12-16-2012, 03:34 PM         #134
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many people in here actually own a firearm though?
All these fuhking links to sh*t, and what this one said, & that one said. I never read anything in these threads that has someone making an argument from their own perspective & experiences.
Just a buncha "youre dumb!" "You're a f*ggot!" Link link picture picture.
 5 years ago '10        #135
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
Doesn't matter either way. If someone wants to k!ll, they will do it with something.

I'd rather a n*gga shooting than a n*gga blowing sh*t up tbh

Take away guns and you'll just give n*ggas a reason to find more dangerous weapons to use
 5 years ago '08        #136
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
 MeziaaL said:

That actually hurts your argument. If more guns were taken out of the hands of people who obtained them legally, then it would be harder for people to steal guns from people.

It's not just the crazies that gun ownership should be denied, but also normal people who store their weapons in their home.
 5 years ago '08        #137
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
Breaking News @BreakingNews
Conn. State Police spokesman: Primary weapon used in Newtown shooting was Bushmaster AR-15 rifle with 'multiple magazines' - Live video
Using an a.ssault rifle on kids
 5 years ago '06        #138
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 MeziaaL said:
Honestly, I believe all of this crap is being blown out of proportion because the tyrannical Government has an agenda to grab guns from the public so that we can depend solely on them after they slaughter those who dissent against the bullsh*t they illegally do around the globe (Word to Hitler). I for one am not about the Government and criminals being the only ones who can protect themselves.

There are just way too many holes in this story for me to take much of what the media is reporting on it seriously. There is a blatant agenda to disarm American citizens from the corporate media. My question is why?

we already depend on them. (welfare, social security, unemployment, etc) what are you talking about???

do you think guns would do anything against airstrikes, chemical\biological\nuclear weapons, drone strikes and tanks????

besides, its the corporations who run America, people are brainwashed by them and wont f!ght anyway, you people are stupid as fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #139
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Nope not at all, you are no better than the germans going along with hitler and the nazi.
youre a hypocrite, the corporate agenda holds sway with the American public in the same way as Nazi Germany, yet you naively blame "Obama"
 5 years ago '06        #140
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
How many people in here actually own a firearm though?
All these fuhking links to sh*t, and what this one said, & that one said. I never read anything in these threads that has someone making an argument from their own perspective & experiences.
Just a buncha "youre dumb!" "You're a f*ggot!" Link link picture picture.
word of advice: whenever you make a valid point or challenge someone's horsesh*t on this site, they will ignore you and pretend you didnt sh*t on their whole agenda
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy