Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2012, 11:29 AM         #101
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ bro i dont think he had the arms we have came up with in the last few decades in mind

or the current infastructure

they know where most of the legal guns are and have loyal elite forces and superior firepower,

ManWithoutFear! said:
Whenever someone says "America is fuhked" I honestly, dead a.ss be waiting for that person to offer some other places in the world where I can move to before the real, serious fuhking begins.
Any ideas? Anyone?
somewhere big n cheap n corrupt so u can get where you need to be

south-east asia / india / southern/northern africa seems like a good bet, iono somewhere with alot of country side, bi*ches, that kinda thing

Last edited by Sniggit; 12-16-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #102
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #103
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Whenever someone says "America is fuhked" I honestly, dead a.ss be waiting for that person to offer some other places in the world where I can move to before the real, serious fuhking begins.
Any ideas? Anyone?
If you are really being serious i have the perfect source for you. I actually looked into this, the fuker in the video is pretty genius.

[video - click to view]

There are places.
*Overseas* if you are interested.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 11:33 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #104
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:

[pic - click to view]

to be honest with the Germans under Hitler had much more efficient society than we have here now
 5 years ago '04        #105
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
If you really want to get into the real problem with America, it's that we like to point fingers and blame sides instead of actually trying to fix problems.

I dont think more gun control wouldve stopped this and I don't think arming every teacher in an elementary school wouldve stopped this either. The blood of these kids is on everyone's hands for a multitude of different reasons. The government, the media, you and me, we all play a part anything something in our society goes wrong like this, yet it wont get fixed because we're too busy picking sides and trying to rationalize irrationality.
 12-16-2012, 11:37 AM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
You must be one of those picture book mothafukas, lemmi see if i can work with you...

Laying down your arms to a government thats in the middle of a criminal unjust war, that has demonstrated tyrannical behavior time and time again. And everything is going to be okay, trust.
Again bruh whats your fu*king point? There is no laws opposing the ownership of guns. None, no new legislation, no serious congressional meetings, not even a fu*king round table discussion. So at what point are we laying down our guns to anyone? Why are you so fu*king serious about being upset with drone attacks but in the same sentence attacking a group of Americans who would most likely support your stance on it? Further more WHAT THE fu*k DO DRONE ATTACKS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS INCIDENT? Your throwing stones just throw to them with no real intention of hitting anyone.......but for the sake of argument I'll a.ssume that Obama is your culprit. Can you please explain the correlation between Obama and 20 kids getting shot to death? If you say his polices are tyrannical and he is pro violence and guns.........then how can you argue the government wants our guns, shouldn't he be wanting more guns in the hands of America( which seems to be the actual case if you look at it) . If you saying he is allowing these drones attacks but is really anti guns then why hasn't invoked stricter guns or at least actually pursued the seizure of weapons? Your argument makes no fu*king sense.........And you have no real fu*king point do you? You got 3 separate stances that all conflict with each other......but your arrogance and how you relay your information gives you the feeling that your actually saying something intelligent........your not..........you sound like a idiot and these pictures you keep posting is only further proof that you have no real knowledge on what you speak and are only look for things that you hope will make your argument for you using impact......really its some sad sadistic a.ss sh*t......but do you.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-16-2012 at 11:40 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
If you are really being serious i have the perfect source for you. I actually looked into this, the fuker in the video is pretty genius.

There are places.
better question, if you are so sure of yourself, why are you still here
 5 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
If you really want to get into the real problem with America, it's that we like to point fingers and blame sides instead of actually trying to fix problems.

I dont think more gun control wouldve stopped this and I don't think arming every teacher in an elementary school wouldve stopped this either. The blood of these kids is on everyone's hands for a multitude of different reasons. The government, the media, you and me, we all play a part anything something in our society goes wrong like this, yet it wont get fixed because we're too busy picking sides and trying to rationalize irrationality.
exactly, everyone in this country is on one extreme or the other
 5 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Again bruh whats your fu*king point? There is no laws opposing the ownership of guns. None, no new legislation, no serious congressional meetings, not even a fu*king round table discussion. So at what point are we laying down our guns to anyone? Why are you so fu*king serious about being upset with drone attacks but in the same sentence attacking a group of Americans who would most likely support your stance on it? Further more WHAT THE fu*k DO DRONE ATTACKS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS INCIDENT? Your throwing stones just throw to them with no real intention of hitting anyone.......but for the sake of argument I'm a.ssuming that Obama is your culprit. Can you please explain the correlation between Obama and 20 kids getting shot to death? If you say his polices are tyrannical and he is pro violence and guns.........then how can you argue the government wants our guns, shouldn't he be wanting more guns in the hands of America( which seems to be the actual case if you look at it) . If you saying he is allowing these drones attacks but is really anti guns then why hasn't invoked stricter guns or at least actually pursued the seizure of weapons? Your argument makes no fu*king sense.........And you have no real fu*king point do you? You got 3 separate stances that all conflict with each other......but your arrogance and how you relay your information gives you the feeling that your actually saying something intelligent........your not..........you sound like a idiot and these pictures you keep posting is only further proof that you have no real knowledge on what you speak and are only look for things that you hope will make your argument for you using impact......really its some sad sadistic a.ss sh*t......but do you.....
 12-16-2012, 11:43 AM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

There are places.
Figures.......idiots usually do follow other full of sh*t idiots.............
 5 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 dhead_txn said:
I government never protects us from these incidents just makes laws to take more rights away. People go into malls and school which are both gun free zones. You don't ever here about a mass murder at Cabelas.

The government wants to take guns away during the same month that the Department of Homeland Security/ TSA bought 450,000,000 rounds of ammunition.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect
themselves against tyranny in Government.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Prohibition of Guns will work like the prohibition of drugs or alcohol
This... People dont understand that our government right now, purchased enough rounds to put 2 into every citizens head. Not even an exaggeration. And they feel comfortable demanding citizens to lay their guns down to these people.

The avg American citizen who is armed, is responsible about gun safety and not for hurting innocent people. Its rare you hear about a conceal carry shooting innocent bystanders, its not unrare for a cop to do this. Cops shoot people to death because they have amnesty.

People take some time, educate yourself. "Law enforcement have their own bill of rights, they have the right to use deadly force."

As a normal citizen you do not have the right to deadly force, you will be trialed and questioned when you pull the trigger. So dont think citizens are cow boy gun slingers out here.

So its like this. Who you rather having guns? The guy who knows that if he pulls the trigger unjustly, or hits the wrong target he could face jail time. Or the guy who is immune to felony convictions, and if he pulls the trigger, he will get vacation time with pay, and or a pension retirement.

C'mon peeeople, lets stop with quick fixes. Gun banning, and heavy requirements wont make it harder for criminals to get guns, it wont make it easier for law abiding citizens.

You guys gotta use your heads, read, stay aware of the current events, put the pieces together! Dont write off anything as a conspiracy until you check facts. Form your own opinions based on evidence. Just because people say "less guns = less mass murders by crazy people..." does not mean u shud run with it. Do your own research on gun ban/control vs gun right.
 12-16-2012, 11:49 AM         #112
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Federal and state laws combined to insure that no teacher, no administrator, no adult had a gun at the Newtown school where the children were murdered."

12-16-2012, 11:51 AM         #113
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
"Federal and state laws combined to insure that no teacher, no administrator, no adult had a gun at the Newtown school where the children were murdered."

Yes cause because if the guns got in the wrong hand of a student.......then the school would be one of the stupidest fu*king schools in US History...........I mean guns in schools......where kids attend and often times know the ins and outs of the school better then the teachers and principle..........

On the other hand........you should have went to a middle or high school in KC..........security guns do have guns and are retired police officers..........with metal detectors and frisk for every person who comes in...........and this is done because those schools are supposed to be the unsafe ones.........America and its indiscretions......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-16-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 DrX said:

That area is the 4th most gun restricted in the nation...

Its funny how gun violence, and mass murders occur in gun free zones, and area's where guns are limited.

As a NYC resident, trust me gun control will never work in America.

I can spend my 400 dollars do 2 interviews with a Sargent, only to get turned down by puzzy azz nyc officials.

Or

I can spend 400 dollars to a nicca on the block, and get a brand new glock which he got from a police officer, or a brand new taurus .45 never been fired.

Which one should i roll wit hmmmm mmmmm.

I can sit here an site sources where gun violence clearly occurs in areas where guns are not supposed to be prevalent. Yet in areas where they are, gun violence is low. Why is this?
Clearly having guns are the problem. Because guns automatically come out of the holster and k!ll people when no other guns are around some how.

I went to HS almost a decade ago, where my nicca had the .22 and .380 in my locker(we shared a locker), and his locker during the week. School was a gun free zone, but n*ggas had guns though explain that. Lockers were never registered so it was cool. But like i said guns magically upholster. I had access to guns, i had peoples who had access to guns, if i wanted to shoot my school up what would have stopped us? None of the teachers or guards had guns. This is in NYC gun free city number 1. 15/16 yr old at the time with .22 rounds, by the plenty. I never once thought of using his guns, even with easy access, what does that say?
^to the feds watching. Notice i said HE HAD, HAD. As in almost a decade ago, as in a very long time ago, as in i dont have access to those fire arms, or contact witht hose students. DO not fuking contact me or question me. The fuking school aint even open no more

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 12-16-2012, 12:06 PM         #115
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
^^^ bro i dont think he had the arms we have came up with in the last few decades in mind

or the current infastructure

they know where most of the legal guns are and have loyal elite forces and superior firepower,

somewhere big n cheap n corrupt so u can get where you need to be

south-east asia / india / southern/northern africa seems like a good bet, iono somewhere with alot of country side, bi*ches, that kinda thing
Bro, you're missing the point. Although its not automatic. An AR15 or AK47 is the closest match we can get to combat tyranny in the govenment, and that IS the focal point of the 2nd amendment.

Being able to reasonably arm yourself against an evil government.

Also hate to break your heart, but a majortiy of the SF community = good ole boys (30+) military lifers, they're not all going to do any dirty work stateside.
 5 years ago '05        #116
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
I'm just gonna add this:

In China, a copycat attack took place where some guy stabbed 23 people at an elementary school.

So, we have an attack that took place as the same day as the shootings...

The difference: Not a single death.

The attacker had a KNIFE, but didn't have access to a gun.

5 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
Bro, you're missing the point. Although its not automatic. An AR15 or AK47 is the closest match we can get to combat tyranny in the govenment, and that IS the focal point of the 2nd amendment.

Being able to reasonably arm yourself against an evil government.

Also hate to break your heart, but a majortiy of the SF community = good ole boys (30+) military lifers, they're not all going to do any dirty work stateside.
THANKFULLY
A civilian ak47/ and ar15 are classified as rifles. They are not a.ssault weapons. But the government is trying to say high cap = a.ssault. SMH. They want you carrying single action hand guns like

[pic - click to view]

While they carry sig's with 16 rounds.

These can be used for hunting game.

[pic - click to view]

There is really no different aside from the bolt, and smaller capacity mag. Both in the hands of a good shooter can bring a target down.

I feel that Americans SHOULD be able to carry what the government carries. If cops can walk around with fully auto/3 round burst weapons on the NYC subway system, i should be able to too? Clearly the NYPD is a well trained militia. I thought i had the right to be apart of the militia, and have all the perks.

DaOmega_1 said:
I'm just gonna add this:

In China, a copycat attack took place where some guy stabbed 23 people at an elementary school.

So, we have an attack that took place as the same day as the shootings...

The difference: Not a single death.

The attacker had a KNIFE, but didn't have access to a gun.

You fail to think... Maybe the knife wielder wasn't doing it right?

[pic - click to view]

If you plan on knifing up 20 people and making sure they are dead, best to ring my n*gga oj up in prison. He can provide some formation tips to get those heart punctures through the rib openings with precision accuracy. Allowing you to k!ll faster, and more efficiently minus all the loud bang noises that bring attention to your massacre.

Splinter celling kids and teachers > loud guns.
Am i right

[pic - click to view]

Think how many more kids you can murder simply quietly going from room to room, stabbing each one in the thoracic region. Easily go through mmm idk 50 kids before n*ggas catch on?

All in favor knives over guns...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #118
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
if teachers had guns i would have behaved better.
 5 years ago '12        #119
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Any ideas? Anyone?
i would rather be here than anywhere else, but if I had to bounce I think I would go to Australia. They speak english, weather is nice, and you never hear about them getting in any sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #120
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
SO ...... the shooter TRIED to legally buy guns and was DENIED.
The shooter then STOLE guns illegally (which has been banned by the government), violated state and federal laws by transporting those gun
s (which has been banned by the government), violated state and federal laws by bringing those guns onto SCHOOL PROPERTY (which has been banned by the government), and then proceeded to murder 28 people (which has been banned by the government), and then committed suicide (which has been banned by the government)........ And YET..... some people pretend that BANNING guns will solve the problem.... as if CRIMINALS respect government BANS!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy