Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2012, 10:09 AM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^Oh yes its a dead youngling...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hey you liberals want to cry over dead children, and demand gun control. But refuse to talk about the psychopaths that run our country, like that niggr obama. Who is responsible for controlling drones that are controlled by some pasty pimple faced tweenager, who simply pushes 2 buttons and sends rockets, scatter bombs, and large cal rounds into the azzholes of children.

Before Americans can sit on their liberal high horse and talk about gun violence, and how banning guns is the answer.

lets stfu, how about that. lets just stick our own diks, and puzzies into our mouths for second. If we didnt spend trillions on our effort to take over the world, perhaps we would have more money. You know to pay for all the things we come last in.

LIKE FUKING HEALTH CARE. So that way we dont have mental niccas k!lling people in these mass shootings.
HOW ABOUT BETTER FUKING EDUCATION... So niccas in chi, ny, cali, florida wont have to shoot people up because they sell drugs, gangbang, and are lost due to poor education and job opportunities.

How about you stinking fuking c*nt faced liberals talk about the blood ON YOUR HANDS, MY FUKING HANDS ALL OF OUR FUKING HANDS. We are responsible for the death of over 1million innocent people. And then you have the fuking nerve to demand that citizens lay their weapons down so the fuks who k!lled millions, can do the same to American citizens. You guys really need to stop thinking with your pussies, and start using your head. This isnt about gun control, this is about culture, society degrading to nothing.

Wake the fuk up, grow some balls, and start thinking critically. These arguments over guns wont stop our declining societal standards, its a distraction from the real issues. When all these mentally ill troops COME HOME! Who get little to no treatment, due to p!ss poor mental health services, and they shoot up your neighborhood, i hope you understand. ITS NOT THE GUNS, ITS THE DRUGS, ITS THE CULTURE. ITS US.

But those pictures are not from America.....
 5 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheMagicMan said:
Out of all the arguments, this one is by far the dumbest.

You really think your personal arsenal can stop the Government? This is the same military that could send a UAV strike with a payload that would blow up your block in a matter of minutes.

This aint' the 1800's with muskets and drummer boys in a prairie. Unless you have a tank in your garage, a personal satellite in orbit , f22s in your personal hangar and javelin misslies in your closet, you dont stand a fu*king chance against the government. Keeping your little semi auto pistols and AR15's ain't for protection against no damn government
i keep saying this and it doesst seem to register with people, the govt is NOT afraid of the people, but these gun nuts seem to think so
 12-16-2012, 10:19 AM         #83
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
we are comfortable with them being the only ones with RPGs, chemical/biological weapons, tanks, bombs, nuclear weapons, drones, f!ghter jets

so whats your point?
Exactly. Trust and believe if the "GOVERNMENT" wants to take you out, you're gonna get taken out. And whatever the fuhk you do, don't be black.

nightmare said:
@ the bolded

but youre 100% right, if a teacher is teaching long division on the chalkboard and a n*gga kick the door in fitted up like Wesley Snipes, the teacher aint gonna be able to react in time, and that pistol aint gonna do sh*t to that vest even if they get a shot off (which they wont)
That's the reality right there. Again, like I say in previous threads when sh*t like this is brought up...
I don't expect everyone on this site, in this forum to be from the "hood" or grow up like the way I did and alotta folks in my family. But when you see and been through some of the sh*t someone like myself has involving guns that whole, "if the theater/classroom was all strapped this wouldnt have happened" mentality goes out the window. You thinking having a gun is really going to save your a.ss like that when some sh*t just randomnly pops off? You're either just really naive, or walk around with that sh*t c*cked, ready to go, and in your hands all day everyday. I knew dudes who would always run around back when ONYX was holla'in out "throw ya gunz" talkin' bout "I stay strapped. I always got that heat on me." Fuhkin' week later n*ggas cryin' bout they were robbed at gun point, life flashed before their eyes and sh*t. Im not saying fuhk guns and people who stand by that "you're not taking my gun away from me" sh*t. Im just saying everyone needs to be a little more sensible and rational about how we're going to (if we're going to) move forward in changing some things about these gun laws. Its funny, I was telling my brothers baby mother 2 days ago, "it's funny how I was more amazed at how fast I could get a gun "legally" than how fast I got one illegally." Not sure how this guy went about getting his, but that always kinda tripped me out.
 5 years ago '06        #84
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^Oh yes its a dead youngling...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hey you liberals want to cry over dead children, and demand gun control. But refuse to talk about the psychopaths that run our country, like that niggr obama. Who is responsible for controlling drones that are controlled by some pasty pimple faced tweenager, who simply pushes 2 buttons and sends rockets, scatter bombs, and large cal rounds into the azzholes of children.

Before Americans can sit on their liberal high horse and talk about gun violence, and how banning guns is the answer.

lets stfu, how about that. lets just stick our own diks, and puzzies into our mouths for second. If we didnt spend trillions on our effort to take over the world, perhaps we would have more money. You know to pay for all the things we come last in.

LIKE FUKING HEALTH CARE. So that way we dont have mental niccas k!lling people in these mass shootings.
HOW ABOUT BETTER FUKING EDUCATION... So niccas in chi, ny, cali, florida wont have to shoot people up because they sell drugs, gangbang, and are lost due to poor education and job opportunities.

How about you stinking fuking c*nt faced liberals talk about the blood ON YOUR HANDS, MY FUKING HANDS ALL OF OUR FUKING HANDS. We are responsible for the death of over 1million innocent people. And then you have the fuking nerve to demand that citizens lay their weapons down so the fuks who k!lled millions, can do the same to American citizens. You guys really need to stop thinking with your pussies, and start using your head. This isnt about gun control, this is about culture, society degrading to nothing.

Wake the fuk up, grow some balls, and start thinking critically. These arguments over guns wont stop our declining societal standards, its a distraction from the real issues. When all these mentally ill troops COME HOME! Who get little to no treatment, due to p!ss poor mental health services, and they shoot up your neighborhood, i hope you understand. ITS NOT THE GUNS, ITS THE DRUGS, ITS THE CULTURE. ITS US.

edit.

Why cant you people see it. Is it really that hard? People dont have jobs, the family structure is in ruins. You think people having guns, or not having guns is going to change where things are heading. Wait till all the trillions of printed dollars come back to the US, and hyper inflation really begins to kick in. When individuals come home from f!ghting years at war, when dudes cant affort to feed their families, when kids with poor education and health care give up on life. A twinkie making factory shuts down, k!lls off 18k jobs, and the CEO's robbed the pensions of every worker there. If thats not enough to make a couple people go mental i dont know what is.

You pussies have not seen anything yet. Man/woman the fuk up mentally. This is real life, this isnt the sims or some socially engineered society thats static. Nah hoe, this is a living breathing dynamic society dealing with DEEP ISSUES.

This is my last post in here. I read through every post, and you guys are just wasting time with pointless notions on gun control overlooking the real issues.
you mean well, but you are oversimplifying the problem
 5 years ago '05        #85
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 Dos-effect said:
But those pictures are not from America.....
You clearly missed the point of my preaching. Please go k!ll yourself now, the future of the world will not need you.

nightmare said:
you mean well, but you are oversimplifying the problem
The major problem, we have a culture of Americans who have been raised on violence...

We are responsible for an unjust war, where we murder children with unmanned drones, show it on the news, and say its okay. Crazy, sick, disgusting fuking people like obama will talk about "taking action" and fake cray after a citizen does the same exact thing the Americans are doing overseas. The problem is simple, we are breeding a culture of sick fuking people, coupled with a declining infrastructure.

I mean you people are so caught up in this gun control fukery, that you dont even notice the same dude responsible for the death of a hundreds of thousands most of which are children and women. Is on a podium, fake crying and demonizing the actions of another individual doing the same exact thing. And you run to him begging for gun control, while he commands drones with scatter bombs that have enough payload to level buildings at one time.

If you want your country, and your people to have a healthy culture you have to do right and lead by example. Period, end of fuking story. So these pasty cushy nurtured by soft hands of suburban middle class upper middle class life. Coming talking about violence, guns, and bans, ITS OUT disgusting. These are the same people who sit at obama rallys and clap like fuking monkeys.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Exactly. Trust and believe if the "GOVERNMENT" wants to take you out, you're gonna get taken out. And whatever the fuhk you do, don't be black.

another thing is that if the govt wants to take certain peoples guns, they not gonna pull up in a hummer and ask for them, they gonna send a task force in , in the middle of the night and covertly wipe you out, then tell the news you k!lled your whole family and committed suicide

OR

drone strike a n*gga stockpile and say a plane crashed in it

12-16-2012, 10:38 AM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

another thing is that if the govt wants to take certain peoples guns, they not gonna pull up in a hummer and ask for them, they gonna send a task force in , in the middle of the night and covertly wipe you out, then tell the news you k!lled your whole family and committed suicide

OR

drone strike a n*gga stockpile and say a plane crashed in it

My homeboy was pulled over on a Friday down here. Officer going all through his sh*t, found his gun, in the box with his papers and all that, still locked son up the whole weekend. lol He's trying to file a motion though, so maybe he'll have some get back for that bullsh*t. But thats why I dont even fuhk with my sh*t. Hell, police be shootin' n*ggas with hoagies in their hands, I think its best I just leave my pistol at home.
 5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
like i said Americans fail to think critically.

Obama aids the Zionist with k!lling thousands of Palestinian children in one week...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Obama's reply to all this... "The Zionist have the right to defend themselves..." While giving them weapons, and armory.

And then you stupid fuking liberals turn to him, talking about gun control in our declining civilization. Demanding that the same fuking people who are responsible for the atrocities over seas, BE THE ONLY ONES WITH FIRE ARMS, AND THE CITIZENS BE DISARMED... Awww man you niccas are some stupid mothafukas niccas i swear. It angers me how little some of you think.

Obama sits up there fake crying... Like... sniff sniff i know i know, action must be taken.

Lay down your guns Americans, give those who partake in disgusting crimes be the only ones with firearms. Its only right. So then i can have children in tyrannical American society, and know what this feels like.

[pic - click to view]

Damn i want to be like the dad in that picture, must feel good to live in a society where you dont have arms to defend yourself from a military and monetary backed Zionist nation.

Lay em down people, give em in to obama and his peoples. We should not be armed, only government officials.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 10:49 AM..
 12-16-2012, 10:52 AM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what's your point?.....Your crying cause you say that Obama is k!lling hundreds of thousands of people.......but at the same time complaining about the American publics request for gun control....what exactly is your point my dude.......instead of ranting perhaps you should work on making an argument that is not so conflicted
 5 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
You clearly missed the point of my preaching. Please go k!ll yourself now, the future of the world will not need you.

The major problem, we have a culture of Americans who have been raised on violence...

We are responsible for an unjust war, where we murder children with unmanned drones, show it on the news, and say its okay. Crazy, sick, disgusting fuking people like obama will talk about "taking action" and fake cray after a citizen does the same exact thing the Americans are doing overseas. The problem is simple, we are breeding a culture of sick fuking people, coupled with a declining infrastructure.

I mean you people are so caught up in this gun control fukery, that you dont even notice the same dude responsible for the death of a hundreds of thousands most of which are children and women. Is on a podium, fake crying and demonizing the actions of another individual doing the same exact thing. And you run to him begging for gun control, while he commands drones with scatter bombs that have enough payload to level buildings at one time.

If you want your country, and your people to have a healthy culture you have to do right and lead by example. Period, end of fuking story. So these pasty cushy nurtured by soft hands of suburban middle class upper middle class life. Coming talking about violence, guns, and bans, ITS OUT disgusting. These are the same people who sit at obama rallys and clap like fuking monkeys.
notice? not saying me, but are you honestly naive enough, to think that the average american gives a sh*t about foreign children in third world countries one way or the other, esp when their own kids are being k!lled.

and why are you blaming Obama? (this is the type of stuff i mean when i say you oversimplify) YOUcould be president, i guarantee you would be doing the same sh*t he does
 5 years ago '06        #91
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:

My homeboy was pulled over on a Friday down here. Officer going all through his sh*t, found his gun, in the box with his papers and all that, still locked son up the whole weekend. lol He's trying to file a motion though, so maybe he'll have some get back for that bullsh*t. But thats why I dont even fuhk with my sh*t. Hell, police be shootin' n*ggas with hoagies in their hands, I think its best I just leave my pistol at home.
its sounds funny, but you right though
 5 years ago '06        #92
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So what's your point?.....Your crying cause you say that Obama is k!lling hundreds of thousands of people.......but at the same time complaining about the American publics request for gun control....what exactly is your point my dude.......instead of ranting perhaps you should work on making an argument that is not so conflicted
im going to have to agree

also if he andre understood anything about the history of our military industrial complex, he would know that we have dug ourselves into a hole, a long time ago, where we actually need out military to sustain our economic power

Last edited by nightmare; 12-16-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
I'm not him, but I feel like he's pointing out the hypocrisy of the US government which, on one hand, murders innocent people in defense of an Israeli state that sat down in the middle of someone else's land and started murdering them for objecting, and on the other hand cries foul when similar atrocities happen on American soil. Like, how you gonna go over there and k!ll kids and act sad when some kids over here get murdered? If any "meaningful action" needs to be taken it needs to be taken against the Zionist regime that thinks nothing of murdering innocent women and children every day as long as it advances their agenda. I'm not him, but I think that's what it's all about.

And about our economic power... Man... In all seriousness, fu*k economic power. Money is replaceable, and we're f!ghting wars losing indispensable human life over what basically amounts to numbers on a screen. It's not even backed by anything anymore... just some twat who says who can have and who can't. A bank just got off from laundering drug money because prosecuting them like the criminals they are would disrupt the global economy... so the fu*k what?? This sh*tstem is run by crooks... It needs to be overhauled anyway and anyone with an ounce of common sense would be able to see that. And don't say it's not that simple because it is. Some of the greatest problems could be solved simply. Golden rule do unto others what you want others to do to you.

Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 12-16-2012 at 11:16 AM..
 12-16-2012, 11:09 AM         #94
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
notice? not saying me, but are you honestly naive enough, to think that the average american gives a sh*t about foreign children in third world countries one way or the other, esp when their own kids are being k!lled.

and why are you blaming Obama? (this is the type of stuff i mean when i say you oversimplify) YOUcould be president, i guarantee you would be doing the same sh*t he does
Majority of Americans barely give half a fuhk about whats going on in areas of their own country let alone some sh*t happening cross seas.

Shoulda had Kim Kardashian up there speaking instead of Obama. That'll put these folks heads back on straight
 5 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Majority of Americans barely give half a fuhk about whats going on in areas of their own country let alone some sh*t happening cross seas.

Shoulda had Kim Kardashian up there speaking instead of Obama. That'll put these folks heads back on straight
exactly they dont even care about the hood, the reservations, or the trailer parks, etc you think they going to care about "insurgents"?

like i said earlier, andrefrbk means well, but i think he has a limited perspective and is naive
 5 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
You must be one of those picture book mothafukas, lemmi see if i can work with you...

Liberals
THE BLOOD OF THOSE CHILDREN ARE ON YOUR HANDS.

[pic - click to view]

Obama, Werd those gun loving conservatives. SMH.

[pic - click to view]

Conservatives.
YOU CANT TAKE OUR GUNS, WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES. POOR CONSERVATIVE SENDS HIS SON TO GO k!ll INNOCENT FAMILIES OVERSEAS.

[pic - click to view]

Liberals after years of war, happy they got more entitlements.

[pic - click to view]

I have zero affiliation to these parties or political ideals. I sit back and i see you all chillin like.

[pic - click to view]

Smfh. Our country is fuked.

Mean while liberals...
Guns man, those damn guns i swear, really fuking our country up.

[pic - click to view]

Obama... Ima take care of the problem dont worry. Liberals i got you, guns coming out of the citizens hands, it will just be my people, and the criminals left with them. Ima take care of you, yall my niccas. Take these food stamps on the low low my nig.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Laying down your arms to a government thats in the middle of a criminal unjust war, that has demonstrated tyrannical behavior time and time again. And everything is going to be okay, trust.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #97
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
You must be one of those picture book mothafukas, lemmi see if i can work with you...

Liberals
THE BLOOD OF THOSE CHILDREN ARE ON YOUR HANDS.

[pic - click to view]

Obama, Werd those gun loving conservatives. SMH.

[pic - click to view]

Conservatives.
YOU CANT TAKE OUR GUNS, WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES. POOR CONSERVATIVE SENDS HIS SON TO GO k!ll INNOCENT FAMILIES OVERSEAS.

[pic - click to view]

Liberals after years of war, happy they got more entitlements.

[pic - click to view]

I have zero affiliation to these parties or political ideals. I sit back and i see you all chillin like.

[pic - click to view]

Smfh. Our country is fuked.
get off your pedestal, you are affected just like everyone else

but agree, i dont pick sides
 5 years ago '05        #98
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 nightmare said:
exactly they dont even care about the hood, the reservations, or the trailer parks, etc you think they going to care about "insurgents"?

like i said earlier, andrefrbk means well, but i think he has a limited perspective and is naive
Yeah. This country is full of uncaring idiots. I can agree with that. How do you argue that when the future generation would rather see Justin Bieber on tv than serious news about what's going on in the country.
 12-16-2012, 11:23 AM         #99
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whenever someone says "America is fuhked" I honestly, dead a.ss be waiting for that person to offer some other places in the world where I can move to before the real, serious fuhking begins.
Any ideas? Anyone?
 5 years ago '07        #100
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
I government never protects us from these incidents just makes laws to take more rights away. People go into malls and school which are both gun free zones. You don't ever here about a mass murder at Cabelas.

The government wants to take guns away during the same month that the Department of Homeland Security/ TSA bought 450,000,000 rounds of ammunition.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect
themselves against tyranny in Government.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Prohibition of Guns will work like the prohibition of drugs or alcohol
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy