Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 nightmare said:
any opportunity to try to sell more guns

teachers with guns
so

its true......people will think twice of robbing sh*t or shooting sh*t up if they know EVERYONE is strapped, i wish america was like israel where EVERYONE has to do 2 years in the army and know how to rightfully use guns for protection
 12-16-2012, 07:42 AM         #62
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So teachers (mostly women) having guns and probably having shoot outs with crazies is a safer option?....these crazy White Southerners are the reason this country is on a decline. All they do is blindly follow the influence of those against what's best for us all.....
 5 years ago '09        #63
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 dlettern said:
So teachers (mostly women) having guns and probably having shoot outs with crazies is a safer option?....these crazy White Southerners are the reason this country is on a decline. All they do is blindly follow the influence of those against what's best for us all.....
actually the problem is pus*y liberals who rather stick their head in the sand because they dont have enough balls to make a stand
 12-16-2012, 08:21 AM         #64
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
actually the problem is pus*y liberals who rather stick their head in the sand because they dont have enough balls to make a stand
Make a stand against what ?....nobody wants to live a constant state of War you idiot.....people like are always trying to push this every man for themselves attitude......most people dont want to wake up everyday to a world where you have to tote a gun just to make it to work that morning......worried about the coffee shop getting shot up....so you walking around with your weapon c*cked looking for trouble.......type of paranoid way is that to live? People just want to live and be peaceful........and this fu*king moron wants to start a revolution......against who?
 5 years ago '09        #65
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Make a stand against what ?....nobody wants to live a constant state of War you idiot.....p?
thats whats wrong with you liberal pussies now, it wouldnt be a "cionstant state of ar" it provide the neccessary defense like wack jobs who want to shoot sh*t up, just like the guy who ran up in the movie theatre and pulled out his pistol, if everyone in there was armed dude would have been offed before he could accomplish is goal

same with this nut job who shot up the school, we need to arm the american public and teach them about gun safety, educate and arm them, but dikkheads such as yourself rather live in some make believe world where in the end your a constant victim
 12-16-2012, 08:55 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats whats wrong with you liberal pussies now, it wouldnt be a "cionstant state of ar" it provide the neccessary defense like wack jobs who want to shoot sh*t up, just like the guy who ran up in the movie theatre and pulled out his pistol, if everyone in there was armed dude would have been offed before he could accomplish is goal

same with this nut job who shot up the school, we need to arm the american public and teach them about gun safety, educate and arm them, but dikkheads such as yourself rather live in some make believe world where in the end your a constant victim
But your the type of whack job you are talking about....you just have not gone over the edge.....This school teacher had guns in her home......and those were the guns used to do the shootings......so how the fu*k are more guns going to stop things like this happening? Your are an extremist with homicidal philosophy that could transform into violence.....you are the ones we need to watch for.....and quite frankly I don't want a gun in your fu*king hands........Nas said it best.....if that makes me a sucker for love, then your a sucker for death........
 5 years ago '04        #67
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ThaLockerRoom said:
anyone comfortable with having the govt be the only ones with guns are idiots
Out of all the arguments, this one is by far the dumbest.

You really think your personal arsenal can stop the Government? This is the same military that could send a UAV strike with a payload that would blow up your block in a matter of minutes.

This aint' the 1800's with muskets and drummer boys in a prairie. Unless you have a tank in your garage, a personal satellite in orbit , f22s in your personal hangar and javelin misslies in your closet, you dont stand a fu*king chance against the government. Keeping your little semi auto pistols and AR15's ain't for protection against no damn government
 5 years ago '11        #68
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Screwhead said:
Why shouldn't they?
 12-16-2012, 09:19 AM         #69
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some real fu*king idiots in this bi*ch
 12-16-2012, 09:32 AM         #70
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

You can't seriously sit here and say all of the sh*t you're saying and then close out with "but dikkheads such as yourself..." Like, fuhk owining a gun, are you even old enough to smoke?
 12-16-2012, 09:38 AM         #71
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
Out of all the arguments, this one is by far the dumbest.

You really think your personal arsenal can stop the Government? This is the same military that could send a UAV strike with a payload that would blow up your block in a matter of minutes.

This aint' the 1800's with muskets and drummer boys in a prairie. Unless you have a tank in your garage, a personal satellite in orbit , f22s in your personal hangar and javelin misslies in your closet, you dont stand a fu*king chance against the government. Keeping your little semi auto pistols and AR15's ain't for protection against no damn government
Homeboy think his lil' pea-shooter gonna hold off the Police, FBI, CIA, Army, Navy, Marines, them covert OPS n*ggas, the Mod Squad, etc etc.

These video games that real now huh? Got these kids thinkin' beyond crazy.
 5 years ago '07        #72
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 RaulG said:
Man can you imagine more stupid people having guns... Theres already many of them in america shooting people and accidently shooting people....

There would be more emotional people with guns shooting someone cus they clowned on them...

we need to get rid of guns... all i see is stupid a.ss people with guns...

Even in the military... i couldnt believe some of the people holding these rifles...
^^^ THIS.. sh*t would be insane.. but as long as cops have guns.. I'll be filling out my concealed carry permit
 5 years ago '06        #73
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Jacc Blacc said:
so

its true......people will think twice of robbing sh*t or shooting sh*t up if they know EVERYONE is strapped, i wish america was like israel where EVERYONE has to do 2 years in the army and know how to rightfully use guns for protection
would you want your children going to elementary school in a militarized hellhole, alot of these teachers arent stable themselves, raping the kids and sh*t

rape aside though, what does that say to the kids the everyone in the school is strapped, thats not a comfortable environment, should they have more security? sure. every teacher being strapped? thats silly
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 KNerd said:
So what regulations do you think should be added then? Ones that don't restrict freedoms either.
people should have more accountability and education with gun ownership, not just some d!ckhead that can walk into a shop and cop a gun, and everyone in the household where the guns kept should also be evaluated

in addition, gun violations should be punished much more harshly
 5 years ago '06        #75
space
space
 Young Kiba said:
Late as hell, but whatever. I dont see the entirety of the teachers being armed as a good idea. The OPTION, such as a CCW License being awarded to a teacher that completes the classes and training and mental evals, seems a much better idea. If he/she wants to, they should be allowed to CC in the school, where only the security and(maybe) the principal have them on record. The thing about CC is that no one (except law enforcement) should even know you have it.

To add to the overall security, a desk cop or security company can always be outsourced to schools, opening up more jobs and upping the protection of our youngsters.

Honestly, I'd rather send my kids to a school with an armed guard at the front and back door and caring teachers in the classrooms, than a grey haired secretary signing people in and bringing cookies on the holidays.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^Oh yes its a dead youngling...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hey you liberals want to cry over dead children, and demand gun control. But refuse to talk about the psychopaths that run our country, like that niggr obama. Who is responsible for controlling drones that are controlled by some pasty pimple faced tweenager, who simply pushes 2 buttons and sends rockets, scatter bombs, and large cal rounds into the azzholes of children.

Before Americans can sit on their liberal high horse and talk about gun violence, and how banning guns is the answer.

lets stfu, how about that. lets just stick our own diks, and puzzies into our mouths for second. If we didnt spend trillions on our effort to take over the world, perhaps we would have more money. You know to pay for all the things we come last in.

LIKE FUKING HEALTH CARE. So that way we dont have mental niccas k!lling people in these mass shootings.
HOW ABOUT BETTER FUKING EDUCATION... So niccas in chi, ny, cali, florida wont have to shoot people up because they sell drugs, gangbang, and are lost due to poor education and job opportunities.

How about you stinking fuking c*nt faced liberals talk about the blood ON YOUR HANDS, MY FUKING HANDS ALL OF OUR FUKING HANDS. We are responsible for the death of over 1million innocent people. And then you have the fuking nerve to demand that citizens lay their weapons down so the fuks who k!lled millions, can do the same to American citizens. You guys really need to stop thinking with your pussies, and start using your head. This isnt about gun control, this is about culture, society degrading to nothing.

Wake the fuk up, grow some balls, and start thinking critically. These arguments over guns wont stop our declining societal standards, its a distraction from the real issues. When all these mentally ill troops COME HOME! Who get little to no treatment, due to p!ss poor mental health services, and they shoot up your neighborhood, i hope you understand. ITS NOT THE GUNS, ITS THE DRUGS, ITS THE CULTURE. ITS US.

edit.

Why cant you people see it. Is it really that hard? People dont have jobs, the family structure is in ruins. You think people having guns, or not having guns is going to change where things are heading. Wait till all the trillions of printed dollars come back to the US, and hyper inflation really begins to kick in. When individuals come home from f!ghting years at war, when dudes cant affort to feed their families, when kids with poor education and health care give up on life. A twinkie making factory shuts down, k!lls off 18k jobs, and the CEO's robbed the pensions of every worker there. If thats not enough to make a couple people go mental i dont know what is.

You pussies have not seen anything yet. Man/woman the fuk up mentally. This is real life, this isnt the sims or some socially engineered society thats static. Nah hoe, this is a living breathing dynamic society dealing with DEEP ISSUES.

This is my last post in here. I read through every post, and you guys are just wasting time with pointless notions on gun control overlooking the real issues.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-16-2012 at 10:10 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #77
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
The human body is fairly weak and susceptible to puncture and blunt force... If niccas think its hard to k!ll someone you should really think more critically. Guns dont make it easier to k!ll people, its just another mode. Like i said a few post back, ban guns go for it. Lets see how it works out.
Run into your house with a knife, fuk your daughter, and your wife, after u are stabbed to death. How 911 working?
ok k!ll 27 people in under 10 min with a knife, then come holla at me
 5 years ago '06        #78
space
space
 ThaLockerRoom said:
anyone comfortable with having the govt be the only ones with guns are idiots
we are comfortable with them being the only ones with RPGs, chemical/biological weapons, tanks, bombs, nuclear weapons, drones, f!ghter jets

so whats your point?
 5 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Eh...

Having a firearm is overrated.
I can barely find my sh*t half the time.
And this coming from a n*gga who's been shot! Lol

Seriously though. Having a gun just creates that illusion of feeling safe.
Lot goes into pulling that trigger. Not only that, but c'mon...
A situation like what happened in CT being foiled by an arm teacher? Teach gonna have to have that pistol ready to go at the drop of hat. And whose to say that armed teacher wont be so scared he/she doesnt p!ss themselves & forget they even have the gun altogether?
And the way these shooters rollin' through now a muthafuhka gonna have to be in class armed like The Punisher in order to have f!ghting chance anyway.

Like I said in the shooting thread, if it could some how make a difference I'll turn in my gun right now.
Fuhkit.
@ the bolded

but youre 100% right, if a teacher is teaching long division on the chalkboard and a n*gga kick the door in fitted up like Wesley Snipes, the teacher aint gonna be able to react in time, and that pistol aint gonna do sh*t to that vest even if they get a shot off (which they wont)
 5 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

youre the pus*y, scared of every damn thing, and you a think a gun can save you from reality
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now