Dec 15 - Gun Owners of America: Gun control advocates “have the blood of children on their hands”

most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-15-2012, 07:34 PM         #21
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does it really matter if guns are controlled more or less? You think this is goin to stop people who have obvious mental issues?


If someone is so messed up that they will k!ll, theyll find a way. Next it'll be our knives they want to regular. Hell take away our hands so we cant strangle anyone next. Cmon at least one person in this post is talkin about something that can move things in the proper direction. Lets look at fixing whats wrong with some of these people.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Awhite87 said:
Does it really matter if guns are controlled more or less? You think this is goin to stop people who have obvious mental issues?


If someone is so messed up that they will k!ll, theyll find a way. Next it'll be our knives they want to regular. Hell take away our hands so we cant strangle anyone next. Cmon at least one person in this post is talkin about something that can move things in the proper direction. Lets look at fixing whats wrong with some of these people.
So if some is messed up they will k!ll, means we should do nothing in regards to said people getting their hands on guns? im failing to see your logic here, keep in mind, no one is saying to get rid of all guns.
 5 years ago '08        #23
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 Screwhead said:
Why shouldn't they?
I don't think having more people armed is going to minimalize a shooter, but will in fact cause him to step up his game. I've noticed all these shooters are beginning to wear bulletproof vests and using distractions when carrying out their acts. Concealed carriers could also be one of the first people targeted too, if the person has laid out a plan, essentially making their stopping power void. And then there's the aspects of innocent kids being, potentially, in the line of fire. I just don't want more and more guns used in schools, but that's just me, and I hate guns w/a passion and I hope one day they get banned from this country. Which brings me to the quote of the article you posted, which..............is very correct

Having these gun-free zones are really moot, if the surrounding states, like NJ doesn't follow as strict a path it is when it comes to guns.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 FoShizzle8 said:
and your a.ssuming that every concealed carrier will be taken out,and they wont k!ll the guy before he causes alot of harm

either way though.i honestly think were on the wrong track when it comes to gun control,but overall we've been on the wrong track for 4 years anyway and we'll continue going down the wrong track.but at least the "gimme free handouts"people are happy
you're such an idiot.
 5 years ago '05        #25
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 9324 9324
more guns is the answer!!




i cant believe these retards really enjoy this gun crazy america we live in. wouldnt it be nice to walk down any street and feel at least 90% safe?
 5 years ago '08        #26
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 FoShizzle8 said:
and your a.ssuming that every concealed carrier will be taken out,and they wont k!ll the guy before he causes alot of harm

either way though.i honestly think were on the wrong track when it comes to gun control,but overall we've been on the wrong track for 4 years anyway and we'll continue going down the wrong track.but at least the "gimme free handouts"people are happy
Nah, not every Concealed Carier, but if a sicko truly has this planned, and they actually allow some armed teachers, then that person, or even worse, that classroom is going to get hit FIRST. If these psychotic k!llers know if you're having a gun, then it makes you even more of a target, in which they'd get the jump on you. Also during something like this, aren't teachers supposed to stay in their rooms? I don't think they'd be able to wander too far to find the guy, lest they abandon their student.
 5 years ago '07        #27
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah,no ones saying it.except all the people on twitter after this happened and bob costas
So Bob Costas and "people on twitter" constitute as everyone? Since when do "people on twitter" and Bob Costas make policy? Stick your fact free Obama hating, you sound stupid.
 5 years ago '04        #28
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Screwhead said:
Lord your stupidity knows no bounds look at the statistics around the rest of the developed orld now look at the US
 12-15-2012, 08:17 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Why shouldn't they?



at "heaters."

Teachers somehow aren't capable of learning to use firearms?



They already are:
  • "Lockdowns" (FORCING children & unarmed adults to stay in a dangerous environment, keeping parents/guardians away from their children)

  • Police becoming militarized, (as well as) driving around in tanks,

  • More Homeland Security $$$ (control) to schools and their policies

  • More Homeland Security $$$ (control) to police forces and their policies


The government has been and continues to manipulate the aftermath of these situations for THEIR benefit over the Constitution and the people.
Shouldn't you be out molesting young girls or something.........how are you against government corruption.....but then you side with NRA..............it's official this guys a fu*king retard.....like little arm Jimmy full retarded......
 5 years ago '04        #30
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Dos-effect said:
Shouldn't you be out molesting young girls or something.........how are you against government corruption.....but then you side with NRA..............it's official this guys a fu*king retard.....like little arm Jimmy full retarded......
I didn't say a word about the NRA, you stupid troll.

Get a life.
 5 years ago '06        #31
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
Man can you imagine more stupid people having guns... Theres already many of them in america shooting people and accidently shooting people....

There would be more emotional people with guns shooting someone cus they clowned on them...

we need to get rid of guns... all i see is stupid a.ss people with guns...

Even in the military... i couldnt believe some of the people holding these rifles...
 5 years ago '04        #32
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 stlcardinals19 said:
I don't think having more people armed is going to minimalize a shooter, but will in fact cause him to step up his game.
Or reconsider his plan, altogether.

And he SHOULD "step up his game" if one wants to k!ll innocent people en mass, that gives the impression that it will not be an easy defeat, so to speak.

9 times out of 10, people looking to harm someone go for the easy target, as it allows them to both get what they want easily, and to get out of dodge quickly.


 stlcardinals19 said:
I've noticed all these shooters are beginning to wear bulletproof vests and using distractions when carrying out their acts. Concealed carriers could also be one of the first people targeted too, if the person has laid out a plan, essentially making their stopping power void.
Void is a strong word, in my view.

No one is fullproof, so better to go after a person (or people) who can match their capabilities, than going after people who cannot.


 stlcardinals19 said:
And then there's the aspects of innocent kids being, potentially, in the line of fire.
Innocent people, period.

And that aspect is in play until the situation (as a whole) is over.

Armed populace or not.


 stlcardinals19 said:
I just don't want more and more guns used in schools, but that's just me, and I hate guns w/a passion and I hope one day they get banned from this country.
Based on what this government has been and continues to plan for "security" operations, that won't end well.

Exactly as warned by the forefathers.

Which is why we have the 2nd Amendment to begin with.


 stlcardinals19 said:
Which brings me to the quote of the article you posted, which..............is very correct



 stlcardinals19 said:
Having these gun-free zones are really moot, if the surrounding states, like NJ doesn't follow as strict a path it is when it comes to guns.
Making a blatant admission of not having like means of defense is moot?

I beg to differ.
 5 years ago '04        #33
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
About 70% of the mass murders since 1982 have been committed by k!llers who acquired guns legally. I'm not exactly sure that this statistic even matters, as one could also say that almost all drunk drivers legally own cars.

The point is I don't think that stricter gun regulations will make much of a difference.

Also, to just chalk it up to mental illness is almost a cop-out. There are PLENTY of mentally ill people who DON'T shoot people. Further, with sh*t like this, people don't just snap (not even if a psy-op, because that's deliberate). This type of thing is planned out in advance (bulletproof vest? cmon son). It's intentional.

This extends FAR beyond gun control on either side of the issue, and to say that stricter gun control is the solution is to ignore everything that creates these scenarios. Maybe we need to enforce the laws on the books more strictly... maybe we need to interpret the second amendment more accurately, I don't know. What I do know, is that we need to have an honest conversation about the fact that every aspect of American society not only lives, but THRIVES, on our history and culture of violence. No, I'm not attributing this to video games or any other form of media. Other countries have the same type of media and entertainment as the US, but there is something tragically wrong HERE.
 5 years ago '04        #34
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 <<InphDigi>> said:
The Second Amendment has a total of 27 words. The first 13 words are usually ignored and not considered, thus warping the context, application, and enforcement of the law.

Simply put, guns aren't meant to be for everyone, nor are they meant to be everywhere.
You should read the first 13 (or so) words again, as they describe the reasons for the 2nd Amendment.

The "well-regulated militias" are the American people.

The regulation explaining what it means to be "well-regulated" is the Constitution.



Who can join militias:




Who cannot join militias:

 5 years ago '04        #35
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 Screwhead said:
You should read the first 13 (or so) words again, as they describe the reasons for the 2nd Amendment.

The "well-regulated militias" are the American people.

The regulation explaining what it means to be "well-regulated" is the Constitution.



Who can join militias:




Who cannot join militias:

These are things that I know already, but go ask any random person what the second amendment says, and they'll only tell you "the right to bear arms" without any context or without any mention of the preceding language.

You can't cherry pick certain verbiage of the constitution or its amendments to suit an agenda... but this IS America, and it happens all the time no matter what political leanings a person has.
 5 years ago '08        #36
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 Screwhead said:
Or reconsider his plan, altogether.

And he SHOULD "step up his game" if one wants to k!ll innocent people en mass, that gives the impression that it will not be an easy defeat, so to speak.

9 times out of 10, people looking to harm someone go for the easy target, as it allows them to both get what they want easily, and to get out of dodge quickly.
You seem to be okay w/criminals perhaps becoming a bit more savage, not trying to put words in your mouth, when more guns are involved, b/c you also feel that some citizens can put a stop to it while the authorities arrive. Me, personally, I'd rather not have these guys step their game up but rather step it down(My damn that was After School-like) b/c I'd have guns INCREDIBLY hard to come by. I just simply don't want these folks devising even more sinister plans.


Void is a strong word, in my view.

No one is fullproof, so better to go after a person (or people) who can match their capabilities, than going after people who cannot.
1st I've heard of that, or at least put it in the way you put it. Pretty valid, but again, their capabilities could also be matched if guns are extremely hard to come by, and a criminal is forced to use a much less effective weapon, and is essentially on the same level as another citizen.



Innocent people, period.

And that aspect is in play until the situation (as a whole) is over.

Armed populace or not.
Agreed.



Making a blatant admission of not having like means of defense is moot?

I beg to differ.
Perhaps we got switched around a bit

I mean that having these strict laws in one isolated state isn't going to do much for gun violence and prevention when the areas surrounding you aren't on the same page as you.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
So those kids and teachers should have been strapped

People can't even p!ss into the toilet correctly much less aim a deadly weapon
 5 years ago '06        #38
c-rizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
What happens when the teachers/admins/etc have a bad day?? Whose to say they don't go on a k!lling rampage when you put a gun in their hand? They have a hard enough time trying not to diddle the little boys and girls.
 5 years ago '06        #39
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Screwhead said:
Why shouldn't they?



at "heaters."

Teachers somehow aren't capable of learning to use firearms?



They already are:
  • "Lockdowns" (FORCING children & unarmed adults to stay in a dangerous environment, keeping parents/guardians away from their children)

  • Police becoming militarized, (as well as) driving around in tanks,

  • More Homeland Security $$$ (control) to schools and their policies

  • More Homeland Security $$$ (control) to police forces and their policies


The government has been and continues to manipulate the aftermath of these situations for THEIR benefit over the Constitution and the people.
i just dont think it sends the right message to the kids if their teachers are walking around with guns, that will completely change the dynamic of the learning environment in my opinion

and i think when school disruptions, like f!ghts, and sh*t occur, i could easily see sh*t going awry, especially in bad schools, if teachers feel threatened by the students while armed

kids shouldnt "FEAR" their teachers and that is what i think will happen

i dont think a school should feel exactly like a prison, and it will, if all teachers are harmed and i think it will do more harm than good
 5 years ago '06        #40
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Screwhead said:
You should read the first 13 (or so) words again, as they describe the reasons for the 2nd Amendment.

The "well-regulated militias" are the American people.

The regulation explaining what it means to be "well-regulated" is the Constitution.



Who can join militias:




Who cannot join militias:

there should be more regulation, because most of the people running with guns dont give a fu*k about f!ghting the govt or any sh*t like that, just f!ghting "criminals" and using guns as prosthetic d!cks to feel strong


Last edited by nightmare; 12-15-2012 at 11:34 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy