Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday with School Shooting

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 snippet said:
He didn't say it.

Typical

Still made sense tho.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Real sh*t.

People Viewing This Topic: 876 (64 members and 812 guests)

You 812 guests might as well just sign up..
 5 years ago '04        #43
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
It's clear what he is said is a big reason for issues we are seeing lately, I just can't believe how many replies relate to how "amazing" his comments are, like he said something special...
 5 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
I think the real reasons why things like this happen are far more complex...

Gun laws, mental health, isolation, etc, etc, I think have a much bigger role than just some repugnant, sad weirdo doing something awful for fame..
 5 years ago '05        #45
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,244 | Props total: 9652 9652
 mR ReZiW said:
dumbest sh*t I've read, thought this n*gga was gonna come spitting knowledge. Like how the 1% who run this world are setting this up to bring in new gun laws coz they've found a new way to make money.

They have to get the people on their side so they hit the nations hearts with something like this. To justify their crude actions
 12-15-2012, 10:58 PM         #46
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this being "brilliant"

i swear anything morgan freeman says people just a.ssume is brilliant cuz hes old as fuk
 5 years ago '04        #47
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 KYP said:
Man Boxden is becoming reddit syndication.
sick of this statement

well how about you stop coming on boxden and just stay on reddit then.

oT

whether Freeman said it or not

thats was the truth and well put. it should be done from this point on.
 12-15-2012, 11:19 PM         #48
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
sick of this statement

well how about you stop coming on boxden and just stay on reddit then.

oT

whether Freeman said it or not

thats was the truth and well put. it should be done from this point on.
What kind of advice is that. I get annoyed by the sh*t as well. Why go to different sites if people just repost everything from one?
 12-15-2012, 11:19 PM         #49
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga didnt say anything brilliant at all i cant even name the 2 kids who did the columbine i had to copy and paste the kids name to know who they are gtfo n*ggas die everyday, 30 n*ggas died at a elementary school 2 days ago im off that now on to the next one i dont remember the dude who did tha or the dude who did the movie sh*t, or va tech dude i just know he was asian
 5 years ago '04        #50
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
 mR ReZiW said:
dumbest sh*t I've read, thought this n*gga was gonna come spitting knowledge. Like how the 1% who run this world are setting this up to bring in new gun laws coz they've found a new way to make money.

They have to get the people on their side so they hit the nations hearts with something like this. To justify their crude actions
conspiracy theories are at youtube.com f*ggot
 5 years ago '12        #51
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
 mR ReZiW said:

My dude just came in here with the ether.

But we all know the real reason why this happens and I said it yesterday. It's those people testing out new drugs.
 5 years ago '04        #52
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
 Skratch said:
n*gga didnt say anything brilliant at all i cant even name the 2 kids who did the columbine i had to copy and paste the kids name to know who they are gtfo n*ggas die everyday, 30 n*ggas died at a elementary school 2 days ago im off that now on to the next one i dont remember the dude who did tha or the dude who did the movie sh*t, or va tech dude i just know he was asian
Just because your dumbass don't know names, doesn't make his statement any less true. The media glamorizes these monsters. It's like giving attention to trolls online.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
it's human nature to want to kno about the k!ller (especially when he k!lls himself) and his motives

that will never change and neither will how the news reports it
 12-15-2012, 11:48 PM         #54
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
conspiracy theories are at youtube.com f*ggot
this aint a conspiracy its all in your face. You think the loon k!lling John Lennon, RFK was a coincidence? Higher forces got that brain washing sh*t on lock

Motherfu*kers is stupid, Freeman talking a whole bunch of nothing.

The media are run by the same people who run the banks, and who run hollywood. This fool freeman shoulda said don't watch the film I done about the serial k!ller Like I said, he talkin a whole bunch of nothing
 5 years ago '11        #55
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 916 916
Truth.com
 12-15-2012, 11:53 PM         #56
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
So you wanted to hear a whole bunch of bullsh*t. Everyone is playing this big a.ss game of connect the dots. Its sickening to hear people more concerned about gun laws then taking a moment to mourn.
Your the same fool that said the same when America declared war on Afghanistan. People in Afghanistan had never even heard or seen Bin Laden

sheeiiit

You probably wouldda said the same about Pearl Harbour when America said we gotta go join WWII now

sheeeeeit

You probably said the same when the kuwait ambassadors daughter lie about being a nurse in Iraq went infront of congress saying Their k!lling new born babies in Iraq and their inhumane so we need America to intervene
 12-15-2012, 11:58 PM         #57
mauricio8255 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Morgan Freeman = TRUTH!
 5 years ago '04        #58
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
This is the reason I don't watch the news. I stopped watching it about 4 years ago. They pick and choose which issues to cover not based on relevance but based on what will generate ratings and money. Everything is sensationalized and each station is biased one way or another. I couldn't stomach watching the coverage yesterday or even following it online, I had to get out of the house.

But this sh*t isn't brilliant, groundbreaking or some special revalation. My fam and I were having this exact conversation as soon as we turned on the TV yesterday when i heard about it, and at dinner about how the country will forget the shooting ever took place by ~ January

Last edited by torious; 12-16-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #59
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Mikey c said:
(6 members and 915 guests) Yall might as well sign up and be a part of the Bx brotherhood.
(53 members 453 guests) stop fronting and join

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #60
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
ithought he died a month ago or so .. I am obviously wrong but I was hella confused lol .. Which actor did I confuse him with
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy