Hidden(s) scene in J.J Abram's CLOVERFIELD!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 marcchrome said:
Known about this for some time....... what I really want to know is what was that large projectile that fell from the sky in "Cloverfield" when dude was on film with his girl at the boardwalk at Coney Island? And is the "Super 8" alien in anyway linked to the the large creature in "Cloverfield"?
I wanna know the exact same thing
 5 years ago '04        #22
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,904 | Props total: 833 833
 Stupid Fresh said:
i never watched it
Go check it our bruh. I'm still waiting on part 2.....if we ever get a part 2.

Cmon JJ, make it happen!!!
 5 years ago '09        #23
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
I remember Watching this in theaters and how everyone booed the ending felt like a waste of time
 12-16-2012, 01:17 AM         #24
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I've owned this sh*t for years but I heard it was moist a.ss so I never cared to see it... I might actually try it out in a few days
 12-16-2012, 01:24 AM         #25
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nest said:
My favorite movie of all time.
 5 years ago '10        #26
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
movie was amazing.desperately hope they make another one.
 5 years ago '11        #27
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I was watched while I was doing something on my computer so it didnt really have my full attention. Never got around to watching it again.
 5 years ago '05        #28
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
Good look OP I loved Cloverfield, never understood the hate, and this is my first time hearing about these hidden gems. Makes me appreciate the film even more.
 5 years ago '05        #29
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
yeah cloverfield is definitely one of my favorites.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #30
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,427 | Props total: 4064 4064
i love this film. Is there really gonna be a sequel?
 5 years ago '04        #31
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 935 935
 marcchrome said:
Known about this for some time....... what I really want to know is what was that large projectile that fell from the sky in "Cloverfield" when dude was on film with his girl at the boardwalk at Coney Island? And is the "Super 8" alien in anyway linked to the the large creature in "Cloverfield"?
not 100 percent sure on this, but I remember reading and seeing people claim "aliens" drop the monster on earth. Another a.ssumption was that what ever was dropped in the water actually woke up the creature, which was sleeping this entire time.

the two movies are sadly not linked in anyway.
 5 years ago '08        #32
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
Cloverfeild is definitely one of my favorite movies. Even had it in my top 5 for a minute. I remember the whole mystery trailer campaign leading up to it dropping (some ppl even thinking it was a new Power Rangers flick) and then finally seeing it in theaters and being completely engulfed in the story. Was my experience with found footage type flicks back before it become the thing to do and still seemed fresh and original.

Might have to dust off my DVD copy and watch this sh*t later.
 12-16-2012, 06:18 AM         #33
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man through all the hate that cloverfield got, BX was the last place I would expect to find a sh*tload of people who love the movie. Glad I found this thread man

JJ need to drop that Cloverfield prequel and stop fu*kin around bruh.
 5 years ago '05        #34
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Im so fkn pissed at JJ for not gettin this sequel ready yet that sh*t would easily make more than the first because there are so many different ways that they could go with it an id probably see it a few times
 5 years ago '05        #35
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I also think the movie got alot of hate because people dont like to think or guess after a movie is over as to what happened...I took the movie for what it was, a found footage movie and most ppl didnt an thats why those who actually went to see it has hate for it. Everything about the movie was dope to me because I went in knowing that anything can happen since its found footage.
 5 years ago '11        #36
FridaysKnight 
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
im amazed at all the people who actually like/love this movie. its 1 of my favorites and everyone i know hates it. smdh. i got the theatrical poster framed up on my wall lol
 12-16-2012, 10:43 AM         #37
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kontrast said:
Stealing from Reddit are we?

No bi*ch. Same person. I'm on Reddit also clown. If you look I posted to both sites within 2 mins of each other. Lame a.ss.

5 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
i fu*king loved this movie...the folks who didn't like are the type of people who need to be spoon fed endings and need every detail explained to them
 5 years ago '09        #39
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 NiteTerroz said:
No bi*ch. Same person. I'm on Reddit also clown. If you look I posted to both sites within 2 mins of each other. Lame a.ss.

Congrats on your front page if true
 5 years ago '10        #40
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
 lifeundthescope said:
damn man through all the hate that cloverfield got, BX was the last place I would expect to find a sh*tload of people who love the movie. Glad I found this thread man

JJ need to drop that Cloverfield prequel and stop fu*kin around bruh.
 poeknock said:
I also think the movie got alot of hate because people dont like to think or guess after a movie is over as to what happened...I took the movie for what it was, a found footage movie and most ppl didnt an thats why those who actually went to see it has hate for it. Everything about the movie was dope to me because I went in knowing that anything can happen since its found footage.

I'm actually very surprised BX is giving this favorable reviews, I still remember hearing the worst of the worst about this film. People bashed the acting, the plot as well as the plotholes, the romance sequences in the film, the corny dumb character in Hudson, etc.

The worst was at the end of the movie where I heard some fellow moviegoers say "That's it? Boooooooo, this is garbage." One of the chicks in there said "I shoulda saved my money and watched First Sunday"

Took the movie for what it was, had low expectations and ended up having it as one of my favorite movies that year. Love that film, please JJ release prequel/sequel.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy