Hidden(s) scene in J.J Abram's CLOVERFIELD!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2012, 01:01 PM         #1
9443 pageviews
92 comments

NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hidden scene(s) in J.J Abram's CLOVERFIELD!!

I was watching CLOVERFIELD, then at time stamp 1:06:57 I saw this image right when the helicopter crashes and camera flashes, Not sure how I saw it. Went to the credits and saw "Them!", "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms", and "King Kong" are listed, now I know why. Gotta find the other two.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NiteTerroz; 12-15-2012 at 04:27 PM..

92 comments for "Hidden(s) scene in J.J Abram's CLOVERFIELD!!"

5 years ago '12        #2
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
Maaaaaad late on this. I'm the Cloverfield master. My favorite movie of all time. I spent 2 years on the ARG before the movie came out. The pics that are hidden in the movie were placed there as tokens for the people that took part in the ARG. They signify the monster movies that came before cloverfield and made it what it what it is today. Paying tribute but they also have to do with the monsters origin and reason for being here. King Kong signifies that he's just a scared creature trapped in a city trying to protect itself. The ant from Them! signifies its body type and the Beast From 20000 Fathoms proves where Clover came from, the water.

You see the ant when they leave the convenience store and Hud is showing the footage to people.

[pic - click to view]

You see the beast in the tunnels when they close the door on the parasites and Hud drops the camera.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #3
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
you late as fu*k on this like 5 years!
 5 years ago '10        #4
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Love this fu*king film even though it has gotten bashed

Nice find on this & J.J the gawd needs to stop playing and release the sequel/prequel already
 5 years ago '04        #5
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
JJ Bring us Cloverfield 2.... I need Cloverfield in my life again.
 5 years ago '10        #6
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Nest said:
Maaaaaad late on this. I'm the Cloverfield master. My favorite movie of all time. I spent 2 years on the ARG before the movie came out. The pics that are hidden in the movie were placed there as tokens for the people that took part in the ARG. They signify the monster movies that came before cloverfield and made it what it what it is today. Paying tribute but they also have to do with the monsters origin and reason for being here. King Kong signifies that he's just a scared creature trapped in a city trying to protect itself. The ant from Them! signifies its body type and the Beast From 20000 Fathoms proves where Clover came from, the water.

You see the ant when they leave the convenience store and Hud is showing the footage to people.

[pic - click to view]

You see the beast in the tunnels when they close the door on the parasites and Hud drops the camera.

[pic - click to view]

could u repost them images, I want to see what yall talking bout cause im late as fu*k too and I really dig that movie myself. J.J. Abrams
 5 years ago '12        #7
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 walker2781 said:
could u repost them images, I want to see what yall talking bout cause im late as fu*k too and I really dig that movie myself. J.J. Abrams
The beast and ant frame photos? Are they not showing up for you guys???

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Make sure you right click them and open the image in a new tab to see them in a bigger quality.
 5 years ago '10        #8
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
^^^

They weren't showing up before, now they are. Good looks.
 5 years ago '12        #9
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
^^^

They weren't showing up before, now they are. Good looks.
Had a feeling. My bad. I uploaded them to a different host. Hopefully these stay up.
 12-15-2012, 04:30 PM         #10
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
you late as fu*k on this like 5 years!

Yeah crazy late I see. Guess this post is for the cats that didnt peep these yet. Seems to be a few of us out there.
 5 years ago '12        #11
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 NiteTerroz said:
Yeah crazy late I see. Guess this post is for the cats that didnt peep these yet. Seems to be a few of us out there.
There's A LOT of people who dont know about Cloverfields secrets and ARG. The reason why I fell in love with the movie is because it felt like an honor to finally see all our detective work lead to something. If you guys ever have time... and a lot of it... I suggest you check out the alternate reality game we went through on the unfiction forums. JJ Abrams went hard for this film.
 12-15-2012, 05:56 PM         #12
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
need that sequel god damnit
 5 years ago '10        #13
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Nest said:
There's A LOT of people who dont know about Cloverfields secrets and ARG. The reason why I fell in love with the movie is because it felt like an honor to finally see all our detective work lead to something. If you guys ever have time... and a lot of it... I suggest you check out the alternate reality game we went through on the unfiction forums. JJ Abrams went hard for this film.
I see ur a huge JJ Abrams fan, other than the Star Trek joints do u know of any other potential master piece projects that r on the horizon?
 5 years ago '11        #14
BlazedGod 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Cloverfield is top 5 for me

has all the essentials to a classic, original concept, great storytelling and the main character dies at the end

anyone who hates on it is a fu*king fool
 5 years ago '04        #15
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
Known about this for some time....... what I really want to know is what was that large projectile that fell from the sky in "Cloverfield" when dude was on film with his girl at the boardwalk at Coney Island? And is the "Super 8" alien in anyway linked to the the large creature in "Cloverfield"?

Last edited by marcchrome; 12-15-2012 at 11:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #16
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
Stealing from Reddit are we?

5 years ago '09        #17
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 kontrast said:
Stealing from Reddit are we?

Word. Came in here thinking Op was also a redditor.
 5 years ago '06        #18
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
The craziest thing about this whole buildup they did, in my opinion, is with the movie poster. Where some guy just happened to mirror the image and it showed a picture of the monster in the smoke. Genius.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #19
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 916 916
Good post
 5 years ago '06        #20
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
everybody in this thread loves it

i remember seeing a lot of hate for this movie when it came out

i never watched it
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy