Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
$24,222 | Props total: 5030 5030
 Two02x3 said:

He's still a f*g though....I hit him up on Myspace a few years back to get advice about getting into the music industry. Dudes response was basically "Forget about getting into the music industry. Don't even try. Pick something else because you won't make any money or have any success. I don't even listen to Hip Hop or any of the artists I create jewels for. I just make their chains and sh*t."

i never see anyone have anything good to say about him unless hes making money of them
 5 years ago '04        #42
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
 DATKIDD121 said:
people say that everytime somebody blows up

yall said that about waka, gucci, etc

i even saw people saying jeezy wouldnt be around when he 1st blew up lol. people callin trinidad a gimmick because of his attire. well what about busta rhymes when he 1st came out? the silly outfits, the huge dreads, the crazy & wild swag

whats the difference between RZA/Ghostface rocking big a.ss gold eagles, gold fangs, and gold rings and wearing robes, and trinidad james rockin his sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

They can rap circles around Trinidad James
 5 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570

The Truth About Record Labels
 5 years ago '10        #44
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269

[pic - click to view]

Would you like some pancakes?
 5 years ago '06        #45
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 5 years ago '09        #46
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
im confused...i thought ben baller was a jewler, so his success as a jewler is different then a rappers success plus im sure jacon the jewler can say the same sh*t about ben baller

edit:

fukk a show about jewlery, tjhis dude needs a show where he talks about the back stories of hiphop and sh*t that happened in the backgriund

lol@ jay and dame faxing prioirty soundscan and billboard numbers every week, ether right there lol

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-15-2012 at 08:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #47
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 DATKIDD121 said:
u talkin like its a FACT that trinidad is wack. so he got a $2 mill deal becuz NOBODY fu*ks with his music? lol yea ok

believe it or not, its people that think wu-tang is/was wack too. so yea, ima stick to what i said
I didnt say Trinidad was wack. But he hasnt proven sh*t yet. That's fact.

Wu Tang changed the landscape of hip hop culture WITH THEIR MUSIC FIRST BEFORE ALL THE MONEY. Their music, track record and maneuvers led to the money. It didnt matter if some people thought they were wack, which is absolutely true, but enough people thought they were hot and the proof was in their movement which spread like wildfire, WORLDWIDE.Therefore that makes them VASTLY different.
 5 years ago '06        #48
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
The ART of hip hop is suffering a long and laborious death. It's strictly a hustle now. It really is the new age crack game.
 5 years ago '09        #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1381 1381
Jame$ is making some really good music. I can't see the hate.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #50
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 5738 5738
 KidKingGoD said:
Word. Nice thread but I knew who ben baller specifically from seeing a flick with him and james a few days ago.
that doesn't mean much though. Ben is a businessman before anything and he deals with almost everyone just from being in both the music industry & jewelry industry. Someone like trinidad james im sure ben does some if not all jewelry work for him with the gold.
 5 years ago '05        #51
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Two02x3 said:
Ben Baller IS famous. Just because kids on BX don't know him or he's not in the limelight doesn't mean he's not very well known and/or famous.

He's still a f*g though....I hit him up on Myspace a few years back to get advice about getting into the music industry. Dudes response was basically "Forget about getting into the music industry. Don't even try. Pick something else because you won't make any money or have any success. I don't even listen to Hip Hop or any of the artists I create jewels for. I just make their chains and sh*t."

Dude was trying to distance himself so much from Hip Hop and rap yet he wanna run around here making jewels and living the lifestyle. Dunno...something about that is lame as hell
As someone in the industry myself, he told you the truth, at least as it pertains to 99.5% of people.
 5 years ago '08        #52
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Two02x3 said:
Ben Baller IS famous. Just because kids on BX don't know him or he's not in the limelight doesn't mean he's not very well known and/or famous.

Dude was trying to distance himself so much from Hip Hop and rap yet he wanna run around here making jewels and living the lifestyle. Dunno...something about that is lame as hell
he told you the truth All you have to do is go back and look at every XXL Freshman 10 cover to know its the truth. 10 rappers out of god knows how many made it to the point of being on that cover. Out of those 10 maybe 5 of them would still be relevant in a years time. If you really love rap/hiphop like that then you'll be fine making the regular 9-5 money but if you really honestly just like the stuff that rapping can potentially bring you then you might as well stop right now.
 5 years ago '06        #53
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
$24,222 | Props total: 5030 5030

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago