Ben Baller Comments On Trinidad Jame$ Record Deal

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,478 | Props total: 15541 15541
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Dont Think That Tweet Was A Shot At Trinidad James. Ben Was Just On Set of James Video With James Like Acouple Days Ago.

[pic - click to view]

Im Call This A Reach.
im gona call ur post a reach..jus cause he was breakn bread doesnt mean he wont hate that hes put in work over time and James got this overnite
 5 years ago '04        #22
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
why nobody say this stuff about a$ap? because he signed his deal later? he was getting offers early too. they came up almost the same way unless somebody got an old rocky tape before he started popping last summer. all you got from him is random videos from like 4 years ago

trinidad just signed the first offer he got
 5 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
 kriskross00 said:
im gona call ur post a reach..jus cause he was breakn bread doesnt mean he wont hate that hes put in work over time and James got this overnite
....How Is It Hate and How Is It Towards James? Cause The Thread Title Says So? You n*ggas Will Believe Anything.

If Ben Is Goin Speak His Mind. He Going Slap A Name To That Comment Along With It...
 5 years ago '11        #24
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
chief keef put in work to get his deal, not comparable to james at all.
 5 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 dejordan said:
chief keef put in work to get his deal, not comparable to james at all.
i thought his first tape was a year ago?
 5 years ago '04        #26
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4063 4063
 DATKIDD121 said:
Im pretty sure i stated from the jump the main reason dudes is hatin on him is becuz of his IMAGE.

say what u want, but that single he got out aint bad. its been WAY worse singles put out by newcomers. im willing to bet 90% of these people questioning his talent havent even heard enough material to form a proper opinion on the dude

i just despise hatred. this site and the world period is full of people with extreme hate and bias. Dudes talkin about talent but we got cats like waka who still stuck around despite his lack of lyrical ability. same for many other artists. the rap game is different now and its hard to predict how things will turn. ima sit back and watch
Oh i feel you. I encourage these entertainers to bring there personality to the stage its show business and i enjoy a good show. But they have to have the talent to back it up , i referenced OJ da juiceman because he had all that buzz for one summer now where is he at ? Didnt have the talent.
 5 years ago '05        #27
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,478 | Props total: 15541 15541
 Fresh Whyte said:
....How Is It Hate and How Is It Towards James? Cause The Thread Title Says So? You n*ggas Will Believe Anything.

If Ben Is Goin Speak His Mind. He Going Slap A Name To That Comment Along With It...
i didnt say it was hate..didnt say it was a shot at james either..i was jus pointing out that jus because they got a pic together or a video doesnt mean they r best of friends and that someone wudnt be jealous of someones overnite success..thinkn he wudnt because of a pic is more of a reach..if anything..if they WERE cool..why wud he have a problem with someone havng overnite success?
 5 years ago '08        #28
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,292 | Props total: 22208 22208
There's an audience for everything. Music, fashion, auto industry, technology, every category has fads. It'll get run and get played out, but if there is a market for his music, let the consumers that want it, have it.
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
explain
i'm sure somebody from atlanta can explain it better but he hasn't done a track with bricksquad for almost two years now
 5 years ago '05        #30
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 NO RELIGION said:
chief keef

trinidad

psy (gangnam dude)

=

2012 gimmicks

by 4th of july none of these n*ggas will be mentioned
Psy has been having success for over a decade now.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 justinjones said:
i'm sure somebody from atlanta can explain it better but he hasn't done a track with bricksquad for almost two years now
Juice was just on the new YNS 2 tape that dropped in October, Kayo Redd(flocks younger brother) new tape.
 5 years ago '12        #32
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 2676 2676
Ben Baller tries so hard to be famous!!! had no idea who this guy was a few months ago, aside from his stories the dude has no value as a Celeb
 5 years ago '04        #33
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i literally found out a bout trinidad james a week ago and thought he was terrible
 5 years ago '10        #34
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 Fameus said:
Oh i feel you. I encourage these entertainers to bring there personality to the stage its show business and i enjoy a good show. But they have to have the talent to back it up , i referenced OJ da juiceman because he had all that buzz for one summer now where is he at ? Didnt have the talent.
OJ fell off cuz he simply aint got that drive as a rapper. and those are GUCCI's words. He said that on the breakfast club interview.

Waka is on the same label and still stuck around after his 1st hit
 5 years ago '05        #35
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 DATKIDD121 said:
people say that everytime somebody blows up

yall said that about waka, gucci, etc

i even saw people saying jeezy wouldnt be around when he 1st blew up lol. people callin trinidad a gimmick because of his attire. well what about busta rhymes when he 1st came out? the silly outfits, the huge dreads, the crazy & wild swag

whats the difference between RZA/Ghostface rocking big a.ss gold eagles, gold fangs, and gold rings and wearing robes, and trinidad james rockin his sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The difference is they had great music BEFORE all that sh*t.

I know what you trying to get at...but they are NOT the same.
 5 years ago '10        #36
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 Bobby's World said:
The difference is they had great music BEFORE all that sh*t.

I know what you trying to get at...but they are NOT the same.
u talkin like its a FACT that trinidad is wack. so he got a $2 mill deal becuz NOBODY fu*ks with his music? lol yea ok

believe it or not, its people that think wu-tang is/was wack too. so yea, ima stick to what i said
 5 years ago '04        #37
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Dont Think That Tweet Was A Shot At Trinidad James. Ben Was Just On Set of James Video With James Like Acouple Days Ago.

[pic - click to view]

Im Call This A Reach.
Word. Nice thread but I knew who ben baller specifically from seeing a flick with him and james a few days ago.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
he didnt say he wouldnt sell to a overnight success, just that he doesnt respect them

newsflash.. there are plenty of shop owners all over the world who dont respect you and will take your money
 5 years ago '10        #39
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
 otherside said:
Ben Baller tries so hard to be famous!!! had no idea who this guy was a few months ago, aside from his stories the dude has no value as a Celeb
Ben Baller IS famous. Just because kids on BX don't know him or he's not in the limelight doesn't mean he's not very well known and/or famous.

He's still a f*g though....I hit him up on Myspace a few years back to get advice about getting into the music industry. Dudes response was basically "Forget about getting into the music industry. Don't even try. Pick something else because you won't make any money or have any success. I don't even listen to Hip Hop or any of the artists I create jewels for. I just make their chains and sh*t."

Dude was trying to distance himself so much from Hip Hop and rap yet he wanna run around here making jewels and living the lifestyle. Dunno...something about that is lame as hell
 5 years ago '10        #40
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
Furthermore, his jewels aren't even all that. Half the sh*t he has in the swapmeet looks like trash IMO

Let Trinidad James get his money. So what if he's been rapping for 2 months or 20 years. He's out there making it happen while others are sitting around hating. Let's wait till he actually puts an album out or some more material and then revisit this topic
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy