|1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
What concrete evidence do you want lol...u expect them to release pics of dead kids? The morning families are not rnough for you to beleive ?
2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
3) As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
Many parents have given statements. Two funerals took place today and both parents gave statements...
4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan--who officials say is very cooperative--claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
Maybe his bro moved out and forgot a piece of id and just a.ssumed it was lost and his bro found it?
5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to k!ll himself?
Maybe he didnt want his face to be seen...the virginia tech shooter wore a mask as well. It looks more scary then an ugly loner f*g looking boy
6) The medical examiner a.sserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns--a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
The bushmaster a.ssault rifle was found next to his body...it was a shotgun found in the car. Why would he leave a 30 round a.ssault rifle to k!ll with a pistol instead lol...the kid was crazy not stupid
7) According to the official story, the k!lling was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
Some kids tried running out of the classrooms to escape and were gunned down in the hall. Also principal and psycologist were gunned down in the hall
8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday--something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
Is this a serious fu*kin question?
9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was k!lled at home?
Because reporters always wanna be the first with juicy information and report information leaked to them which isnt always correct. Happens all the time. Is the concept of the media twisting information, in a way which they will benefit, a new one to you?
11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
Who said she gave him access...maybe the guns were locked away and he broke the lock just like he broke his way into the school
15) Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
16) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children--difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
Lol are you fu*king kiding me. He shot these kids from a few feet away...a lot of them hurdled up in corners or under desks...stationary targets. fu*king stupid a.ss conspiracy theorists. Plus for years hes been goin to the range with his mom im sure he had a decent to good aim
18 ) A child a.sserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he k!ll himself after that point?
That doesnt indicate sh*t what kinda bullsh*t is this
19) Another child a.sserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then k!ll himself?
20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
I dont see the logic behind this question??? The fu*k are you gettin at? Are you asking if its reasonable for a derranged psycopath to act violent? Thats a pretty easy answer...
22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
I never heard then claim to keep the bodies for 2 days. Even with aurora shooting bodies were left overnight to peice together what happened
23) Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
26) One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
27) Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
28 ) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
29) Why did police a.ssign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
So families of victims can get vital information before it gets leaked to the media...and thats for obvious reasons
30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
Because neither him or his father knows what provoked adam to do wha he did. Police need all the info they can to determine what made him snap so they can prevent sh*t like this from happening in the future
31) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
[pic - click to view]
fu*kin stupid a.ss points i adressed a few of then underneath
Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 12-18-2012 at 04:09 PM..