Dec 14 - Video Released of Cops Shooting Man 13 Times; Court Declares It "Justified"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
80 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-16-2012, 08:48 AM         #81
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
You watch too many movies...
You play too many video games
 12-16-2012, 09:55 AM         #82
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
The guy was a fu*king criminal. Stop defending him Jesus christ man... I say good riddance...
Never do a Q & A. About anything. Because your comprehension is on par with the smartest in the slow class. I didn't defend him. I won't even bother to try to reason because you Internet Militants have no reasoning function.
 5 years ago '10        #83
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Personally I think that cop fu*ked up he ran up to the damn dude rather than staying back behind cover of his door. It does look like dude is stuck but that was just fu*ked. You can obviously tell dude is dead and they got their guns out still and he gets cuffed?
 5 years ago '04        #84
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 230 230
 peeyump said:
I dunno what cops you talking about bruh.....they are not trained to flat out k!ll. You are trained to take a hostile down non lethally first. I'm speaking from expierence.
Im speaking from personal experience as well. Cops are taught to take you down non lethally with the nightstick or the mace. You're not going to try to mace or hit someone with a nightstick when they have a knife. Cops are taught that if you must use your gun, aim center mass.
 5 years ago '10        #85
Shhon 860 heat pts860
space
space
$19,631 | Props total: 24427 24427
 j_k1dd said:
All the training went right out the door.
 5 years ago '06        #86
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dblock187s said:
if i was a cop and saw him reach i woulda let one off too but not all those shots thats over doin it at the same time ppl try n k!ll cops aften double edge sword why was he even runnin from the cops, did he just commit a murder or sumn?
thats my thing, he shouldve chilled out, but at the same time, they went in!

i probably would have popped him tho, because you never no these days, everybody strapped up, but idk about that many shots

overall its a bad situation
 5 years ago '06        #87
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Lets give in our guns man... So these dudes can be the only ones to have them.
my n*gga, "We" still have guns and this sh*t still happens, so whats your point?
 5 years ago '05        #88
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,661 | Props total: 1166 1166
im sorry i hate this type of sh*t but, instead of the man raising his hands as he steped out the car slowly, he instead opted to get out lookin like he about to pull a gun out, he was clearly warned, and the reason the cop shot that many times is becuz 1 shot doesnt always k!ll, people can take a few shots and still k!ll someone,

heres an example, remember last month the nyc officer that was off duty wit his girl in a car spotted an armed robbery, so he got out and the robber shot him in the chest, did the cop drop? nope he instead kept going after the robber and shot him to death in the gun f!ght......

this is what cops see, imagine you a cop and you shoot once and think its over and the mofo turns and shoots you in the face and now u dead.... this is the world we live in sh*t like this happnes alot, gotta protect yaself

alot of times i feel situations might now have been justified but in this case the video clearly shows it was, the man was reaching instead of having his hands up after the warning, the officers life was in danger had he not made his move

fu*ked up either way becuz the guys fam got to itness him dying right b4 there eyes so sad, but its the guys fault his fam went thru that, not the cops fault

wish we lived in a better world
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
32 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
105 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
146 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy