Dec 14 - Video Released of Cops Shooting Man 13 Times; Court Declares It "Justified"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-16-2012, 09:48 AM         #81
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
You watch too many movies...
You play too many video games
 12-16-2012, 10:55 AM         #82
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
The guy was a fu*king criminal. Stop defending him Jesus christ man... I say good riddance...
Never do a Q & A. About anything. Because your comprehension is on par with the smartest in the slow class. I didn't defend him. I won't even bother to try to reason because you Internet Militants have no reasoning function.
 5 years ago '10        #83
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Personally I think that cop fu*ked up he ran up to the damn dude rather than staying back behind cover of his door. It does look like dude is stuck but that was just fu*ked. You can obviously tell dude is dead and they got their guns out still and he gets cuffed?
 5 years ago '04        #84
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 peeyump said:
I dunno what cops you talking about bruh.....they are not trained to flat out k!ll. You are trained to take a hostile down non lethally first. I'm speaking from expierence.
Im speaking from personal experience as well. Cops are taught to take you down non lethally with the nightstick or the mace. You're not going to try to mace or hit someone with a nightstick when they have a knife. Cops are taught that if you must use your gun, aim center mass.
 5 years ago '10        #85
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23785 23785
 j_k1dd said:
All the training went right out the door.
 5 years ago '06        #86
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dblock187s said:
if i was a cop and saw him reach i woulda let one off too but not all those shots thats over doin it at the same time ppl try n k!ll cops aften double edge sword why was he even runnin from the cops, did he just commit a murder or sumn?
thats my thing, he shouldve chilled out, but at the same time, they went in!

i probably would have popped him tho, because you never no these days, everybody strapped up, but idk about that many shots

overall its a bad situation
 5 years ago '06        #87
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Andrefrbk said:
Lets give in our guns man... So these dudes can be the only ones to have them.
my n*gga, "We" still have guns and this sh*t still happens, so whats your point?
 5 years ago '05        #88
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
im sorry i hate this type of sh*t but, instead of the man raising his hands as he steped out the car slowly, he instead opted to get out lookin like he about to pull a gun out, he was clearly warned, and the reason the cop shot that many times is becuz 1 shot doesnt always k!ll, people can take a few shots and still k!ll someone,

heres an example, remember last month the nyc officer that was off duty wit his girl in a car spotted an armed robbery, so he got out and the robber shot him in the chest, did the cop drop? nope he instead kept going after the robber and shot him to death in the gun f!ght......

this is what cops see, imagine you a cop and you shoot once and think its over and the mofo turns and shoots you in the face and now u dead.... this is the world we live in sh*t like this happnes alot, gotta protect yaself

alot of times i feel situations might now have been justified but in this case the video clearly shows it was, the man was reaching instead of having his hands up after the warning, the officers life was in danger had he not made his move

fu*ked up either way becuz the guys fam got to itness him dying right b4 there eyes so sad, but its the guys fault his fam went thru that, not the cops fault

wish we lived in a better world
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy