Dec 14 - Video Released of Cops Shooting Man 13 Times; Court Declares It "Justified"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2012, 01:41 PM         #61
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everyone here saying they should've shot an arm or a leg? Cops, and most people are trained to aim for the center of mass as that is the easiest target to hit. Aiming for a flailing arm or leg or even the head tends to be dangerous as you can easily miss and somehow hit a bystander or unsuspecting individual.

Edit- Just watched the video . Reminded me why I usually don't look at these kinds of things. fu*king hate guns

Last edited by MoP; 12-15-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #62
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
with all the sh*t that people KNOW the police are known to do, why the fu*k would you even give these fu*ker a remote chance of gunning you down? EVen though this dude was known to be armed and dangerous, it's fu*ked up that his peoples had to witness that sh*t in cold blood. this dude had to know one way or another that the cops would get his a.ss, so why even let it come to some sh*t involving guns when you KNOW these motherfu*kas are itching to blast on somebody

and WTF @ these cops cuffing him and knowing damn well that he was dead after lets say the 8th or 9th shot?
 5 years ago '05        #63
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
Ok he put his hands up but it looks like his leg got caught in the truck. Am I the only one that see's this? Slow down the video. Cops k!lled this guy
 5 years ago '06        #64
Defknight 4 heat pts
space
space
$477 | Props total: 328 328
Once again my n*ggas.....just like that poor summamabish in NYC with the fu*king iron chef knife in the steets....there is a pretty simple reason why PAPER TARGETS DO NOT HAVE LEGS. CENTER MASS!!! That's how everyone (not just cops) are trained to fire a pistol. fu*k around and you will get dropped. No ifs, ands or buts...
 5 years ago '05        #65
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
damn yo thats tough to watch.
 12-15-2012, 03:32 PM         #66
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video makes me wanna murder those cops family members infront of their eyes...
 5 years ago '04        #67
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
umm....ok.

that whole thing happened really fast.

i didn't see a knife in dude's hand, at all. rewound that scene about 5, 6 times. no knife.

maybe if the cop was a little bit further away, he might have seen his foot caught on the sealbelt.

or maybe if he didn't have shades he might have seen the seatbelt tangled in his foot.

damn, that was A LOT OF SHOTS for someone who wasn't even threatening anyone.....

that he got off is crazy.

regardless of what someone said about 'securing a victim', fu*k it, 12 shots later he's still a threat???

some of the cats on here talking about nothing new....some callous.

yet another minorities k!lled due to over agressive police tactics.

i'm waiting to see a white man that is shot 15, 30 times for some sh*t like this.

this is getting ridiculous, and the cop was "justified" behind this??? what his finger got stuck on the trigger???

i was wrong. i think he did have a knife and in between the 4th and 5th shots he dropped it cuz he was getting lit the fu*k up.

yet another minority k!lling that justified and goes unpunished.
 5 years ago '05        #68
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
Definitely used excessive force. But the guy was at fault, to. Should have just sat still and put his hands up and exited the vehicle slowly.
 5 years ago '04        #69
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
You guys are talking about arm and leg shots??
 12-15-2012, 04:31 PM         #70
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was horrific

i fu*king hate guns
 5 years ago '12        #71
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Smh at the people defending the guy, it was clear the dude was tryna run but got fu*ked over by his belt. He would'be got shot either way, n*gga had the nerve to whip out a knife too. 12-13 shots isn't justified but the shooting in general is.
 5 years ago '06        #72
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
fu*k man... he was murdered

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #73
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 103 103
 NO RELIGION said:
You a straight up f*g. I hope a pig guns your bi*ch a.ss down gangnam style
 12-15-2012, 09:09 PM         #74
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
13 shots? That's some grand theft auto sh*t. why all these cops shoot to k!ll?
 5 years ago '08        #75
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
 youduglas said:
horrible. just horrible. he shouldnt have been doin all the dumb sh*t jumpin around all crazy though. lets be honest here. he got out of the truck hype as fu*k. if he just put his hands up and stayed still nothing wouldve happend.
he did get out hype but be real...does it really take 13 shots to subdue a n*gga...or does 1 maybe 2 get the job done.

and then when asked how many shots are fired he said 6 murder and n*ggas can't tell me otherwise.
 12-15-2012, 09:25 PM         #76
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn! Can't they just shoot him in the foot? or somewhere non fatal?
You watch too many movies...
 5 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 LilEscobar said:
Actually thats wrong. Cops are only trained to shoot to k!ll. If someone with a knife is within 15 feet of you, they are within lethal range. Meaning you can shoot them and its still possible for them to stab you. n*gga should have sat his a.ss in the truck with his hands up.

I dunno what cops you talking about bruh.....they are not trained to flat out k!ll. You are trained to take a hostile down non lethally first. I'm speaking from expierence.
 12-15-2012, 09:30 PM         #78
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I can do is picture the wife as my mama or gf. As much as I hate the law, you gotta obey em. Cowards with power are the absolute worst kind of people, but hey.

Watching this man gasp his last breath reaching for help is sad as fu*k man.
The guy was a fu*king criminal. Stop defending him Jesus christ man... I say good riddance...

This video makes me wanna murder those cops family members infront of their eyes...
HE WAS A fu*kING CRIMINAL WHO WAS ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!

and who fu*king cares how many shots it took?
 5 years ago '04        #79
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Games Addict said:
The guy was a fu*king criminal. Stop defending him Jesus christ man... I say good riddance...

HE WAS A fu*kING CRIMINAL WHO WAS ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!

and who fu*king cares how many shots it took?
god u sound like a bi*ch hope u get stopped and reach overto get ya insurance and he put 5 in you
 5 years ago '04        #80
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Cops are taught to neutralize the threat. If the threat has anything that can be considered a deadly threat then you are justified in using deadly force. If someone has a knife, there is a 21 ft rule where someone can get you and stab you before you have time to react or pull your gun from your holster. I'm not saying it what was right or wrong but if a known criminal is reported to have a gun and knife, they aren't obeying your orders and he reaches back inside the car, are you gonna take the chance of it not being a gun and let him live and you don't go home and see your family? People don't stop off getting shot from a 40 cal in one or two shots unless it is the right spot, it's not like the movies. You can get shot a couple times and still run towards someone and still stab them or reach for a gun and shoot. When the adrenaline is going, it's hard to count shots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy