Dec 14 - Video Released of Cops Shooting Man 13 Times; Court Declares It "Justified"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 505 505
sad stuff

Last edited by tdm2000; 12-15-2012 at 07:54 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #42
sosoneworleans 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
Ok yeah he should have put his hands in the air like they said but got damn did it have to take 12 or 13 shots??
 12-15-2012, 08:12 AM         #43
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn! Can't they just shoot him in the foot? or somewhere non fatal?
 5 years ago '05        #44
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
 DarkSidesHero said:
Does this suck? Yes. But if you look at the video you see dude trying to get out that truck fast. If his foot didn't get stuck on the seatbelt, like the they claim, you know he was going to book it. When a cop yells out don't run I'll shoot you, put your hands up cuz you can't outrun a bullet.
you can't shoot a suspect because you think he's going to run. His foot being caught prevented him from complying. Its murder in this case.
 12-15-2012, 09:56 AM         #45
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did they handcuff him when they clearly knew he was dead?
 5 years ago '11        #46
MC Puto 
space
space
$638 | Props total: 269 269
No matter what sort of "police protocol" it might fall under to empty half of your goddamn clip into a guy to stop him, it's still pretty fu*ked up. The most frigtening part of the video was the wife coming out and seeing what happened. I watched that sh*t over and over again like I can't imagine what it'd be like hearing 9 or 10 rounds go off then coming out and learning they all went into your significant other.
 5 years ago '04        #47
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
dam no legs shots jus straight k!lls i hate these muffu*kas man like they dont kno how to disable a person
 5 years ago '04        #48
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 fcb10 said:
Damn! Can't they just shoot him in the foot? or somewhere non fatal?
of course not he has to be dead
 5 years ago '08        #49
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
fu*k everyone justifying this sh*t, his foot was fu*king stuck in the seatbelt

and lets say he ran or pulled a knife.. 13 SHOTS? u can shoot him in the arm and be done with it, they slaughtered that kid with absolutely no remorse.. fu*k that sh*t and fu*k yall freal..
 5 years ago '04        #50
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 134 134
Internet pussies will say this wasn't justified, but lets be real it was. If someone is stupid enough to pull a weapon out on a cop and not listen they deserve to be shot. they are trained to shoot and basically empty the clip. You can say shoot him in the arm and all that bullsh*t and u guys are idiots. Not every cop is bad cop and this right here was a normal police shooting.
 5 years ago '10        #51
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Well we can't see the suspect's foot getting caught in the seat belt even if it was. I still don't think multiple shots of gunfire is necessary. I agree leg shots would've been preferred in a scenario like this. Especially if he wasn't reaching for a weapon.
 5 years ago '09        #52
caliwyld 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 17 17
how the fu*k is this sh*t on youtube?
 5 years ago '10        #53
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
Ernest Duenez Jr., was a parolee-at-large, and was armed and dangerous after incidents earlier in the day

idiot brought that on himself
 5 years ago '04        #54
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Homies fault. When a cop says Hands up, raise them sh*t. Homie tried to bounce or run somewhere and got shot

Plus cops was waiting in the cut for that n*gga and was calling him on a first name basis so he was probably dangerous in the first place.

To the people talking about the cop should have shot him in the leg, this ain't a movie n*ggas. You make any sudden movements and that instinct pops in and trigger being pulled.

Common sense: Don't fu*k around with n*ggas with guns. Has nothing to do with race, it's just the circumstances. Know the law and know to comply with the law and there won't be any additional problems (commonsense)
The smartest man to post in this thread.

He called him Ernie, which means this suspect scum was known to the cops as a criminal.

He was already considered armed and dangerous, and he was on the run.
The cop was staking out his house, because the guy was already violating parole.
The guy failed to stay in the car and put his hands up. He disobeyed.
The cop saw him have a knife and said put it down. He disobeyed.
The criminal clearly tried to run and possibly stab the officer in the process with the knife.

This is also an example of so many kids growing up not obeying authority like their elders and teachers. Not obeying authority can eventually get you k!lled.

That criminal deserved to get lit up. Not necessarily 12 shots, but half a clip is reasonable. Gotta save some for the other people in the truck just in case.
 5 years ago '05        #55
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
They had the cheek to handcuff him after they shot him up. Then they left him cuffed WTF. I felt bad watching that, fu*ked up they wouldnt ven let his wife stay there.... basically his foot got stuck, it looked like he tried to free it, so he could run. Offficer didnt have to let of the whole clip.......then handcuff him, sh*t if that happened to one of his family members I wonder if he would stay away like he wanted the guys wife to.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ghost213; 12-15-2012 at 12:22 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #56
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
makes me sick in my stomach. even if he had a knife the cop had a gun. one knee cap shot he would of put him down no need to empty a clip on him. than let him die like some fu*king broken down dog.
 5 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23313 23313

note to self, if I ever get pulled over by the cops and they ask me to get out, remember to get out of the vehicle matrix slo-mo style. He aint even get out car good before the lit his a.ss up. His feet were still in the damn car.
 5 years ago '06        #58
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I understand he wasn't obeying them but there's nothing in that video that justify emptying a whole clip
 5 years ago '06        #59
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,859 | Props total: 25599 25599
Witnesses said they saw him with a knife and gun. He also was doing some bs earlier in the day with the gun and knife.
 12-15-2012, 01:15 PM         #60
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I can do is picture the wife as my mama or gf. As much as I hate the law, you gotta obey em. Cowards with power are the absolute worst kind of people, but hey.

Watching this man gasp his last breath reaching for help is sad as fu*k man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy