Dec 14 - Video Released of Cops Shooting Man 13 Times; Court Declares It "Justified"

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2012, 10:43 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew he was going to black or hispanic
 5 years ago '06        #22
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 rek0nize said:
You know better than that.

The cop literally got out of his car and started shouting "or I'll shoot you" That f*ggot cop didn't give the guy a chance to do anything.
are you blind deaf or biased?

cop said hand ups at least 3-4 times, believed Ernie was actually complying for a brief instance, holstered his gun, and when Ernie made a very sudden movement, un-holstered his gun and fired the whole clip...that part was unnecessary

Last edited by imthatinfamous; 12-15-2012 at 06:44 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
cops are trained on how to shoot NOT to k!ll.......I aint trying to get stabbed by a n*gga either but even my non trained a.ss could disable a n*gga without k!lling him. Its broad daylight and the n*gga wasnt right up on the cop so I fault the cop for being a pus*y basically and sh*tting his panties and going trigger happy on a n*gga. The sh*t is kinda contagious though when one n*gga start busting everyone starts busting........when you pus*y!
 5 years ago '06        #24
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
2 to the leg would've been enough
but these cowards let loose
typical police overkill and none of these f*ggots will be punished
 5 years ago '07        #25
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
we just witnessed a murder. got damn. what does ja rule think?
 5 years ago '10        #26
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Homies fault. When a cop says Hands up, raise them sh*t. Homie tried to bounce or run somewhere and got shot

Plus cops was waiting in the cut for that n*gga and was calling him on a first name basis so he was probably dangerous in the first place.

To the people talking about the cop should have shot him in the leg, this ain't a movie n*ggas. You make any sudden movements and that instinct pops in and trigger being pulled.

Common sense: Don't fu*k around with n*ggas with guns. Has nothing to do with race, it's just the circumstances. Know the law and know to comply with the law and there won't be any additional problems (commonsense)
 5 years ago '05        #27
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Lets give in our guns man... So these dudes can be the only ones to have them.
 5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 Special Edd said:
WHAT WAS HE doing? with the knife?

hands aint go up on command.... what you expect. sh*t cuzz n*gga was bouncing around quick as fu*k in that truck lol what he reached for?

i see no problem :popcorn:
I hope when SHTF and they run in your moms house while she is chopping up salad, they do the same shiit to her. Waiting to see your call for justice.
 12-15-2012, 01:19 AM         #29
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k man, just put your damn hands up or something, fu*k man
 5 years ago '07        #30
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
Damn that a mile or two from my work
 5 years ago '05        #31
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Andrefrbk said:
Lets give in our guns man... So these dudes can be the only ones to have them.
You say that sarcasticly but watch after todays tragedy with the kids getting shot and the liberals are going to be all over handing in guns!

As far as the video i come into these threads and expect the cop to be doing his job and black people complaining as usual and saying fu*k cops BUT in this case the cops are so pathetic its insane. Feel really bad for the girl in the video. Tragic. Too quick on the trigger. RIP the dude who got shot.
 5 years ago '10        #32
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
this punk bi*ch was still shooting on the mic when he said "shots fired" fu*king pigs man
 5 years ago '05        #33
space
space
DHS ordered like what... million on millions of bullets this year? Dont worry guys plenty more of where that came from.
 5 years ago '11        #34
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
pigs

why are they pumping on his chest after they murked him?

RIP to my man chillin up in paradise...helluva way to travel though...

5 years ago '08        #35
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,807 | Props total: 3434 3434
He was told to put his hands up and he reached back into the truck. Cant blame the cop for this one.
 5 years ago '11        #36
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 239 239
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*k the police all of them idgaf no more, fu*k them all

fu*k you f*ggot if there were no police our entire world would be in chaos

whats so hard about obeying a cop? you've done what your momma and paps have told you, so listen to a fu*kin cop or get shot
 12-15-2012, 02:38 AM         #37
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn thats fu*ked up. All i see is racist a.ss n*ggas in uniforms when i see cops.Therefor when and if i get pulled over by em im cautious as fu*k, aint moving nor reaching for sh*t. Idk when as a black male n*ggas gon learn they wont hesitate to shoot yo a.ss for any lil reason so dnt give em one at all. Aint no way i could out like that
 5 years ago '09        #38
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
he said the suspect had a knife but then asked for a knife to cut open his shirt to plant it

its like that south park episode, "drop the knife" is the new"hes coming right for us!!"
 5 years ago '05        #39
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 DaViLLe726 said:
You say that sarcasticly but watch after todays tragedy with the kids getting shot and the liberals are going to be all over handing in guns!

As far as the video i come into these threads and expect the cop to be doing his job and black people complaining as usual and saying fu*k cops BUT in this case the cops are so pathetic its insane. Feel really bad for the girl in the video. Tragic. Too quick on the trigger. RIP the dude who got shot.
hmmmm liberal bashing and random talks of black ppl

you trolled that in there nicely
 5 years ago '04        #40
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 peeyump said:
cops are trained on how to shoot NOT to k!ll.......I aint trying to get stabbed by a n*gga either but even my non trained a.ss could disable a n*gga without k!lling him. Its broad daylight and the n*gga wasnt right up on the cop so I fault the cop for being a pus*y basically and sh*tting his panties and going trigger happy on a n*gga. The sh*t is kinda contagious though when one n*gga start busting everyone starts busting........when you pus*y!
Actually thats wrong. Cops are only trained to shoot to k!ll. If someone with a knife is within 15 feet of you, they are within lethal range. Meaning you can shoot them and its still possible for them to stab you. n*gga should have sat his a.ss in the truck with his hands up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago