Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
 whouthinkitis said:
Bruh I ain't even about to argue with you so go somewhere and save you're breath.
So I take that as a no.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-15-2012 at 09:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #62
Young Kiba 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
 getyagameup said:
wow.....what a story...and to think, these mother fu*kers even f!ght to keep the wages down...spend more on doing that rather than give the workers any money.
That's the sh*t that boggles the mind right there. It sickens me, but I think they see it as investing in paying people the bare minimum. Spend this money f!ghting raises, we'll make it all back later because we're still paying pennies.

But honestly, if homeboy has no felonies, even security pays more than this. Especially for 20+ years of service. If he cant get into that racket, he's a felon, and that's his own damn fault.
 5 years ago '04        #63
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Did anyone read the part where Johnson got his cert in computer operations and couldn't get a job in that field, so he took a job at KFC then McD's?

This happened in 1987-1992 for Johnson, but this is a problem that exists TODAY. People get certs and degrees, and can't get a job using those skills, so they have to take what they can get. I can't lay blame on ANY man who does so.

I believe that it's absolutely criminal for the proportion to be 380:1 CEO Pay vs Workers, and that wages have remained relatively flat (adjusting for inflation) over the past 20-30 years.
 12-17-2012, 02:50 AM         #64
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why people spit or put their pubes in your food.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy