Dec 13 - McDonald’s $8.25 Man and $8.75 Million CEO Shows Pay Gap

most viewed right now
 146
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-14-2012, 10:29 PM         #21
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad I aint work at McDonalds
 5 years ago '08        #22
king33 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
wow this is really sad
 5 years ago '10        #23
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Awhite87 said:
I just can't understand in an industry that is thriving and bosses making so much why they can't pay workers more. Happy workers are more productive workers. Pay someone 15/hr to flip burgers watch the quality of service improve and they will see more profits.
Yes, workers are more productive when they get paid more, but you don't need any talent or skills to flip burgers. So burger flippers are easily replaceable. If you not getting the job done, you will just get dropped off. That's why most burger flippers are people who are struggling or young kids.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Killamike79 said:
There has to be more to the story on how this dude can work at mcdonalds for 20 years and have no advancement/promotion to show for it.
this, I had a friend from high school that fu*ked around alot and got disowned by his family so he had to go out on his own and get a job at mcdonalds, but he started to get his sh*t together and within five years he was a restaurant manager. Now he makes like $60k a year, its not a lot of money but its a sh*tload more than what this article claims, last I heard he was interviewing for corporate for a regional manager making six figures.

If you work 20 years at the same job and never moved up you have either pissed someone off (and need to quit and move on) have no ambition, or are mentally inept
 5 years ago '04        #25
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Draped Up said:
Now he makes like $60k a year, its not a lot of money but its a sh*tload more than what this article claims
I don't know where u from my dude but down here in MS, 60K is a lot
 5 years ago '07        #26
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
Didn't read the article yet, but the CEOs of McDs, Walmart, and Yum! deserve that salary...just saying
 5 years ago '11        #27
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12659 12659
i don't have to read this not because i don't want too because i said the same thing why do burger chains pay less when they make the most money
 5 years ago '05        #28
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 blackjewelz said:
Dudes been working at mcdonalds 2 decades and still makes min wage..and doesn't even work full time..HOW?What the hell is going on there that keeps him from at least being a manager?That sh*t is crazy.
There's a guy that's been working at our local McDs since he was a sophomore in high school... he's over 30... Still works the windows.... Because he's a complete fu*king moron.

Tells you your total and to pull around after every item you order... Always gives you the wrong sh*t... You can't understand half of what he says... But he's been there 15 years... Lets promote him to manager

50% of fast food workers are like this...

Went to BK today and this little 16/17 year old snot takes my order... I see the order go up and he walks to the side... Talks to another kid while my sh*ts sitting there waiting to get bagged up... After about 2 mins an a.ssistant manager comes over and apologiesed for the wait and got my food.

Some people actually take initiative and put in the work... Others just don't give a fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #29
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Stand on your feet all day, over a hot grill, while the ceo got his feet on white sand, standing over a bbq made by sharper image, watching biitches shake it up.
 12-15-2012, 12:51 AM         #30
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
There's a guy that's been working at our local McDs since he was a sophomore in high school... he's over 30... Still works the windows.... Because he's a complete fu*king moron.

Tells you your total and to pull around after every item you order... Always gives you the wrong sh*t... You can't understand half of what he says... But he's been there 15 years... Lets promote him to manager

50% of fast food workers are like this...

Went to BK today and this little 16/17 year old snot takes my order... I see the order go up and he walks to the side... Talks to another kid while my sh*ts sitting there waiting to get bagged up... After about 2 mins an a.ssistant manager comes over and apologiesed for the wait and got my food.

Some people actually take initiative and put in the work... Others just don't give a fu*k
and your just as pathetic for going to eat at Mcdonalds
 5 years ago '05        #31
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Awhite87 said:
I just can't understand in an industry that is thriving and bosses making so much why they can't pay workers more. Happy workers are more productive workers. Pay someone 15/hr to flip burgers watch the quality of service improve and they will see more profits.
I respectfully disagree with your statement.
Lets just say you got paid 12 an hour for minimum wage flippin burgers.
People would bi*ch and complain that they need to be paid more for the job they are doing and just because they are getting paid a certain amount doesnt mean they are going to work harder BECAUSE people will always want more and say they will work harder for more but than when a line is drawn go back to being lazy unless they get paid more lol.

 luker1920 said:
and your just as pathetic for going to eat at Mcdonalds
Why is he pathetic Mcdonalds is delicious? Go fu*k yourself you burger hating devil!
 5 years ago '07        #32
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Andrefrbk said:
Stand on your feet all day, over a hot grill, while the ceo got his feet on white sand, standing over a bbq made by sharper image, watching biitches shake it up.


While the CEO runs a multi-billion dollar corporation located in over 100 countries spanning 6 continents. I think he deserves some free time at the beaches in Maldives every once in a while
 5 years ago '11        #33
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 blackjewelz said:
Dudes been working at mcdonalds 2 decades and still makes min wage..and doesn't even work full time..HOW?What the hell is going on there that keeps him from at least being a manager?That sh*t is crazy.
Holy fu*k...I stopped reading when they said he would need to work 1 million hours (114 years) to make $8 million. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '05        #34
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,945 | Props total: 6186 6186
 FoShizzle8 said:
meh

just telling alot of people who've worked fast food before what they already know.its a sh*tty job,dont like it? dont decide to work there
Hey tough guy if everybody took that approach then who would be available to make your sh*tty a.ss hamburgers then?
 5 years ago '05        #35
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
...but he has a cell phone and is trying to buy a computer to update Facebook? He should be able to enjoy the things we take for granted and all but...priorities
 5 years ago '05        #36
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
hispanic ppl in america work for anything just to be able to stay on that visa thats why the bigs pay you whatever
 5 years ago '06        #37
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4657 4657
 MelloYelloMD said:
...but he has a cell phone and is trying to buy a computer to update Facebook? He should be able to enjoy the things we take for granted and all but...priorities
I hear what you saying but you gotta allow yourself some little pleasures or else what's the point? You're not put on this earth to collect a check and be a slave to your bills. At least, that's how I see it. Dude is living miserable (according to my standards). If he wants a cellphone to update his FB let him do it.

People don't make their happiness a priority anymore. Gotta change the way you see the world.
 5 years ago '12        #38
King Jaffy 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 1856 1856
Man, I could go for a 20 piece chicken mcnugget right now.
 5 years ago '06        #39
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Killamike79 said:
There has to be more to the story on how this dude can work at mcdonalds for 20 years and have no advancement/promotion to show for it.
Lol hes there for 20 years and isn't a manager, I would say he's gotta be pretty stupid. Either one that's how I see it. I would explore other spots with 5 years experience if I wanted to flip paddies
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]


The McRib come back on Monday
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy