Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez "almost a done deal"

most viewed right now
 476
Drake- Iím Upset
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 212
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Murda Ave 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 32 32
 5 years ago '07        #122
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 BIGBrandon2785 said:
And he still cant hold a candle to Sal Sanchez.

44-1 when he died at 23

He beat greats like Azhmuh Nelson,Danny Lopez and all time PR f!ghter Wilfred Gomez
Fam shut da fcuk up aimt his fault he f!ghts in era where big name f!ghters are afraid to take on tough f!ght. May has no resume equivalent no hof f!ghters in there prime
 12-15-2012, 10:13 AM         #123
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
His resume is terrible. He hasn't fought a guy top 10 at his weight.


No he doesn't.

Ortiz was younger and bigger, and had more world class experience than Canelo...and he didn't win a round before the KO. Bradley does have the offense lol.



Vs Holt
Vs Abregu
vs Junior Witter lol
Malinaggi got outboxed by a Mexican club f!ghter in his last f!ght. Don't mention him with elite f!ghters.


Why would it be a massacre? Because Canelo is used to beating up on smaller old guys? lol. Bradley is prime. Whatever weight advantage Canelo brings in, Bradley is faster, he's smarter, and he's more active....and he's always in great shape lol.
Not the biggest follower of boxing but this is how I saw things. Bradley would be a more dangerous opponent for sure. But if I was FM why not f!ght Canelo? Probably more hype and more money, Canelo could be a great f!ghter in the future and adding him to the resume helps, and easier
 5 years ago '05        #124
ogballer32 432 heat pts432
space
avatar space
space
$5,131 | Props total: 3504 3504
The money team gonna be ready may 4th in vegas

someone call ray j and tell him to get the bents ready
 5 years ago '11        #125
1andonlyKingP 108 heat pts108 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 5290 5290
Now especially since he's f!ghting Floyd, CACs will start claiming Canelo

It's only a matter of time


Last edited by 1andonlyKingP; 12-15-2012 at 12:50 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 xRapHeadx said:
His resume is terrible. He hasn't fought a guy top 10 at his weight.


No he doesn't.

Ortiz was younger and bigger, and had more world class experience than Canelo...and he didn't win a round before the KO. Bradley does have the offense lol.



Vs Holt
Vs Abregu
vs Junior Witter lol
Malinaggi got outboxed by a Mexican club f!ghter in his last f!ght. Don't mention him with elite f!ghters.


Why would it be a massacre? Because Canelo is used to beating up on smaller old guys? lol. Bradley is prime. Whatever weight advantage Canelo brings in, Bradley is faster, he's smarter, and he's more active....and he's always in great shape lol.
show me a 22 year old wit a better resume
floyd is always criticized for takin breaks durin rounds
dude,tha f!ght ended in tha 4th rnd rnd and ortiz doesnt have tha hand speed of canelo
bradley hasnt stopped 1 decent f!ghter his entire career,or even come close to stopping 1.he got outboxed plenty rnds by witter,and holt.wasnt for a knockdown,he likely woulda lost to witter.he is not a threat to any elite guy at 47-54

if holt was damn near able to k.o bradley,what do u think a bigger,stronger,harder,better harder puncher would do?i like bradley,but bein totally honest,tha best thing he does is make f!ghts rough and ugly.
 12-15-2012, 01:10 PM         #127
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
If Floyd f!ghts a tactical f!ght he'll win easily. If he tries to prove to people that he can make an exciting f!ght... Canelo has a chance.
Floyd is WAY beyond having to prove sh*t to anyone.
 5 years ago '08        #128
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 734 734
 r.burgundy said:
show me a 22 year old wit a better resume
floyd is always criticized for takin breaks durin rounds
dude,tha f!ght ended in tha 4th rnd rnd and ortiz doesnt have tha hand speed of canelo
bradley hasnt stopped 1 decent f!ghter his entire career,or even come close to stopping 1.he got outboxed plenty rnds by witter,and holt.wasnt for a knockdown,he likely woulda lost to witter.he is not a threat to any elite guy at 47-54

if holt was damn near able to k.o bradley,what do u think a bigger,stronger,harder,better harder puncher would do?i like bradley,but bein totally honest,tha best thing he does is make f!ghts rough and ugly
.
Wait.. Holt is regarded as having some of the best power in boxing in both hands so what are you talking about.
 5 years ago '05        #129
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 -BigC- said:
Not the biggest follower of boxing but this is how I saw things. Bradley would be a more dangerous opponent for sure. But if I was FM why not f!ght Canelo? Probably more hype and more money, Canelo could be a great f!ghter in the future and adding him to the resume helps, and easier
Bradley/floyd would be the most boring f!ght ever. The guy has no power to theaten floyd whatsoever. His only chance would be to headbutt floyd like he does all his other opponents

Bradley got outboxed by manny and yall think he's dangerous to floyd? It would be floyd easiest f!ght since Baldomir.
 5 years ago '10        #130
Ant McQueen 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 7074 7074
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Floyd is WAY beyond having to prove sh*t to anyone.
Actually, he's not. In his last f!ght you can tell that he was trying to appease people by going toe to toe with Miguel Cotto. If Floyd wanted to he could have cruised his way (no offense to Miguel) to a UD via jabs, pot shots, and lead right hands. He wanted to gain people's respect by f!ghting a grittier f!ght than what we're accustomed to seeing from him over the past few years. As a result he was tagged a bit more than he usually is.

Just my opinion.
 5 years ago '09        #131
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,412 | Props total: 1597 1597
 r.burgundy said:
show me a 22 year old wit a better resume
Mayweather @ 22

floyd is always criticized for takin breaks durin rounds
No he isn't.

dude,tha f!ght ended in tha 4th rnd rnd and ortiz doesnt have tha hand speed of canelo
Ortiz' hands are just as fast as Canelo's
bradley hasnt stopped 1 decent f!ghter his entire career,or even come close to stopping 1.
Neither did Pernell Whitaker.
he got outboxed plenty rnds by witter,and holt.wasnt for a knockdown,he likely woulda lost to witter.he is not a threat to any elite guy at 47-54
What rounds did he lose to Witter? and he damn near shut Holt out lol.
if holt was damn near able to k.o bradley,what do u think a bigger,stronger,harder,better harder puncher would do?i like bradley,but bein totally honest,tha best thing he does is make f!ghts rough and ugly.
Bradley ate Holt's best punch up. Got up right after, and proceeded to walk him down and beat him to his body. Dude has a great chin and recovering ability.

How did he make the Pac f!ght rough and ugly? The Peterson f!ght? The Holt f!ght? The Vasquez f!ght? Stop it.
 5 years ago '04        #132
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,272 | Props total: 30256 30256
another mexican will fall from the hands of floyd jr
 5 years ago '12        #133
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Im Soo Special said:
May honestly might get his first L
I agree what most people dont realize is mayweather struggles at 154.
Both times against De La Hoya and Cotto at 154 he won but both were close f!ghts.
Not to mention the fact that Alvarez is peaking and at his prime and has a great Jab and naturally bigger which means it will be a tough night for Mayweather plus he is coming off a layoff and prison time he may not be the same f!ghter. Tyson was never the same after prison
 5 years ago '12        #134
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Effit said:
Canelo isn't about to be exposed. Anyone who thinks he can't box, doesn't know boxing and hasn't seen Alvarez f!ght. This isn't going to be some cake walk, there's a good chance Mayweather gets knocked out. Whoever thinks boxing yourself out of a Mexican slum is easy for a fu*kin half white ginger obviously doesn't realize that all Canelo does is f!ght.
Canelo is very very skilled this will be a tough f!ght either way
 5 years ago '07        #135
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 RustyLorcin said:
Wait.. Holt is regarded as having some of the best power in boxing in both hands so what are you talking about.
So is canelo u seen josesito face.I'd put money on canelo knocking out Bradley and those pillow hands. My son gonna walk thru them punches and light him up. At least Floyd fans have an agreement that mays power would keep canelo at bay but cmon FAM with this Bradley talk. Hes a.ss and will probably loese his next big f!ght
 5 years ago '05        #136
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 diggins1272 said:
I agree what most people dont realize is mayweather struggles at 154.
Both times against De La Hoya and Cotto at 154 he won but both were close f!ghts.
Not to mention the fact that Alvarez is peaking and at his prime and has a great Jab and naturally bigger which means it will be a tough night for Mayweather plus he is coming off a layoff and prison time he may not be the same f!ghter. Tyson was never the same after prison
De la hoya won 3 rounds in reality. Judges gifted De la Hoya several rounds
 5 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 RustyLorcin said:
Wait.. Holt is regarded as having some of the best power in boxing in both hands so what are you talking about.
holt has power but is a terrible all around f!ghter
 5 years ago '07        #138
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 xRapHeadx said:
Mayweather @ 22



No he isn't.



Ortiz' hands are just as fast as Canelo's

Neither did Pernell Whitaker.

What rounds did he lose to Witter? and he damn near shut Holt out lol.

Bradley ate Holt's best punch up. Got up right after, and proceeded to walk him down and beat him to his body. Dude has a great chin and recovering ability.

How did he make the Pac f!ght rough and ugly? The Peterson f!ght? The Holt f!ght? The Vasquez f!ght? Stop it.
only good f!ghters floyd fought by 22 were manfredy,and hernandez
u do know may was labeled as a borin f!ghter for a reason right?see ndou f!ght,were they comment on him takin rnds off,see chavez f!ght,see brusels,see castillo 1,more recently see cotto,see marquez
no just no lol.ortiz hands are comparable to cotto,not canelo
u dont compare sweet pea to bradley lol.i believed whitaker ko'd hurtado
tha 1st rnd for starters lol
no.just no lol
had that been canelo instead of holt,he wouldnt have made it out that rnd
he did absolutely nothin in tha pac f!ght.did u see tha peterson/holt f!ghts lol.what about campbell,cherry and alexander lol.
 5 years ago '06        #139
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 943 943
 Im Soo Special said:
May honestly might get his first L
You're high
 5 years ago '07        #140
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,103 | Props total: 4351 4351
May will meet the canvas on May 4th
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy