Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez "almost a done deal"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 554 554
Low risk, high reward for Canelo. Obviously the underdog but he has pretty good ring IQ for his age, along with the mexican traits of heart, passion, chin, power and has a pretty quick jab. Mayweather has the experience but Canelo has the youth, some of you dont think thats an edge but it is sometimes, mayweather should know all about that. Im rooting for Canelo for that poetic justice. Even if he loses he is still young and can get back up and compete again.

Mayweather is training with his dad not his uncle wonder if that makes a difference.
 5 years ago '04        #102
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
Canelo is much more ready for floyd then Ortiz was and yeah he beat Josesito but josesito is a good a.ss f!ghter brehs. I don't know wtf you ni99as was talking about he i dat ni99a for real. I would have LOVED to see Pual williams f!ght Canelo.
Floyd put on alot of weight i jail 2. his upperbody aint the same. This is a dangerous f!ght... pacquaio wouldhave gotten k.o.ed the EXACT same way by floyd EASY. Canelo is a big f!ghter and will give floyd an incredible f!ght. He has a punchers chance to.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 12-14-2012 at 09:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 KidKingGoD said:
Canelo is much more ready for floyd then Ortiz was and yeah he beat Josesito but josesito is a good a.ss f!ghter brehs. I don't know wtf you ni99as was talking about he i dat ni99a for real. I would have LOVED to see Pual williams f!ght Canelo.
Floyd put on alot of weight i jail 2. his upperbody aint the same. This is a dangerous f!ght... pacquaio wouldhave gotten k.o.ed the EXACT same way by floyd EASY. Canelo is a big f!ghter and will give floyd an incredible f!ght. He has a punchers chance to.

floyd didn't put on weight in prison...how is that even possible with that diet
 5 years ago '09        #104
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1369 1369
 Effit said:
Canelo isn't about to be exposed. Anyone who thinks he can't box, doesn't know boxing and hasn't seen Alvarez f!ght. This isn't going to be some cake walk, there's a good chance Mayweather gets knocked out. Whoever thinks boxing yourself out of a Mexican slum is easy for a fu*kin half white ginger obviously doesn't realize that all Canelo does is f!ght.
lol. Canelo doesn't have that kind of power. He was having to really work to beat Mosley, and took 6 rounds to knock out a guy 2 weight classes lower.
 5 years ago '06        #105
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 554 554
 xRapHeadx said:
lol. Canelo doesn't have that kind of power. He was having to really work to beat Mosley, and took 6 rounds to knock out a guy 2 weight classes lower.

I feel like Canelo was very comfortable in that f!ght with Shane and didnt knock out Mosley out of respect, if he would have thrown the punches like in his f!ght with Hatton where he was trying to finish Hatton off but he kept grabbing, Mosley was spent and was f!ghting on pure heart.
 5 years ago '07        #106
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 xRapHeadx said:
because mosley didnt come to f!ght.he came for tha check
 5 years ago '07        #107
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 xRapHeadx said:
lol. Canelo is young, but he hasn't been in with world class f!ghters yet.

Canelo takes a lot of rounds off.

Canelo is only perceived as dangerous because he's bigger and younger. That's his only advantage. Bradley is younger, and has a ton of wrinkles. He can pressure. He can f!ght off the back foot. He has an excellent jab, he's very active, and he's always in tremendous shape to f!ght 12 hard rounds. Not to mention he has a terrific chin. He can do too much, and is at the peak of his career. That's a tough f!ght for Floyd.
how many guys have been in wit world class f!ghters at 22?for his age his resume is decent

floyd also takes plenty rounds off

and youth and size are huge advantages in boxing.bradley is younger than floyd,but doesnt have tha offense or power to beat any elite guy at 147.if your gonna say bradley has a shot,u might as well throw malignaggi in there also

i dont think u will find anybody who would claim bradley is a tougher f!ght for floyd,especially bein that floyd is f!ghtin at 154.bradley vs canelo at 154 would be a massacre
 5 years ago '12        #108
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 1332 1332
Lookin forward to seeing this

Floyd by UD or late stoppage.

Canelo is gonna come to f!ght.. i don't think he's as overrated as people say he is.

It's some bullsh*t that Oscar said he wasn't ready after Canelo dismantled Mosley, then beat Josesito Lopez's a.ss when he had to move up in weight. Then they change their minds?
 5 years ago '06        #109
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 1andonlyKingP said:
He turned pro at 16, and most of those were unknown Mexican f!ghters
He turned pro at 14. - According to Jim Lamply
 12-15-2012, 12:49 AM         #110
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrapShoota said:
Canelo has 41 wins at 22 years old?
And he still cant hold a candle to Sal Sanchez.

44-1 when he died at 23

He beat greats like Azhmuh Nelson,Danny Lopez and all time PR f!ghter Wilfred Gomez

Last edited by BIGBrandon2785; 12-15-2012 at 12:52 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #111
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
Oh no... Canelo in 2 years would smack Money... but right now? I am no sure
 5 years ago '11        #112
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 S W A N said:
This is what i hate. Because someone feels a different way about how they see a f!ght going or any sporting event for that matter, they are labeled "casual fans" and "real fans" have the all seeing eye and know everything.
Casual fan alert
 5 years ago '10        #113
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5854 5854
If Floyd f!ghts a tactical f!ght he'll win easily. If he tries to prove to people that he can make an exciting f!ght... Canelo has a chance.
 5 years ago '09        #114
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
 Lil Jay said:
Oh no... Canelo in 2 years would smack Money... but right now? I am no sure
That's pathetic if they fought 2 may's from now he'd be 38 and canelo would be 24. If you're a bigger f!ghter and a "legend in the making" you talking like smacking a 38 year old is something impressive.
 5 years ago '04        #115
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
I agree that floyd will win but it will be tough. I swear some of these dudes on bx swear they on the money team.. floyd dont care about you so take his d!ck out your mouth.
 5 years ago '11        #116
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Im a canelo fan. And let me tell you hes not ready.
 5 years ago '11        #117
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 TriniSoldier said:
That's pathetic if they fought 2 may's from now he'd be 38 and canelo would be 24. If you're a bigger f!ghter and a "legend in the making" you talking like smacking a 38 year old is something impressive.
It goes both ways then!..mayweather wins then what is impressive of him beating a young star on the come up..plus marquez is 39 if he would of lost manny fans were going to hype it up.just saying tho
 5 years ago '10        #118
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 8167 8167
 TriniSoldier said:
I guess n*gga's don't remember those diego corrales days
Diego Corrales? Floyd beat the sh*t out of that dude. U may be referring to jose luis castillo. Thats the only f!ghter that gave him comp. Canello aint ready but, what did we jus witnessed last week? All it takes is one punch! Floyd chin aint ready for a left hook from canello. I got floyd winning but, he better be careful. Im more interested in this f!ght than the pac man sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #119
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
because mosley didnt come to f!ght.he came for tha check
Canelo never really discouraged Shane...and that was a smaller, older, gunshy Shane.
 5 years ago '09        #120
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
how many guys have been in wit world class f!ghters at 22?for his age his resume is decent
His resume is terrible. He hasn't fought a guy top 10 at his weight.

floyd also takes plenty rounds off
No he doesn't.
and youth and size are huge advantages in boxing.bradley is younger than floyd,but doesnt have tha offense or power to beat any elite guy at 147.if your gonna say bradley has a shot,u might as well throw malignaggi in there also
Ortiz was younger and bigger, and had more world class experience than Canelo...and he didn't win a round before the KO. Bradley does have the offense lol.

Vs Holt
Vs Abregu
vs Junior Witter lol
Malinaggi got outboxed by a Mexican club f!ghter in his last f!ght. Don't mention him with elite f!ghters.
i dont think u will find anybody who would claim bradley is a tougher f!ght for floyd,especially bein that floyd is f!ghtin at 154.bradley vs canelo at 154 would be a massacre
Why would it be a massacre? Because Canelo is used to beating up on smaller old guys? lol. Bradley is prime. Whatever weight advantage Canelo brings in, Bradley is faster, he's smarter, and he's more active....and he's always in great shape lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy