Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez "almost a done deal"

most viewed right now
 193
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Might be the saddest sh-t youíll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 CaliSteppin said:
They need to stop ducking Martinez
martinez is f!ghtin chavez at 160 next
 5 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 r.burgundy said:
corales,castillo,hatton,judah,ortiz,marquez,ndou,h ernandez,chavez say hi
Corales - I give credit
Castillo - Won the first f!ght but it was fixed
Hatton - in prime but cmon son
Judah - Mr. Friday night f!ght himself
Ortiz - Trash a few f!ghts removed from being washed up so bad he said he quit boxing during the post f!ght interview
Marquez - Came up in weight didn't look the same
Hernandez - Washed by that time
Chavez - I give credit
 5 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 KnicksLost said:
Corales - I give credit
Castillo - Won the first f!ght but it was fixed
Hatton - in prime but cmon son
Judah - Mr. Friday night f!ght himself
Ortiz - Trash a few f!ghts removed from being washed up so bad he said he quit boxing during the post f!ght interview
Marquez - Came up in weight didn't look the same
Hernandez - Washed by that time
Chavez - I give credit
i dont think u saw that f!ght
hatton was a beast when floyd fought him,and many,picked him to lose
prime f!ghter who was tha linear champ
still a young prime f!ghter
marquez just knocked pack out cold and weight wasnt an issue
hernandez was 30 and just beat azumah nelson and hernandez tha year before.far from washed up
 5 years ago '10        #44
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,062 | Props total: 3014 3014
doubt money takes this f!ght
 5 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,687 | Props total: 15336 15336
 r.burgundy said:
i dont think u saw that f!ght
hatton was a beast when floyd fought him,and many,picked him to lose
prime f!ghter who was tha linear champ
still a young prime f!ghter
marquez just knocked pack out cold and weight wasnt an issue
hernandez was 30 and just beat azumah nelson and hernandez tha year before.far from washed up
stop that sh*t, "many" picked him to lose? Hatton was an undefeated f!ghter, but to be honest with you his stock was slightly on the decline BEFORE Floyd fought him.. Hatton looked like sh*t against, Luis Collazo(who I felt won the f!ght)..Then faught a washed up Castillo, then went on to f!ght Floyd..
 5 years ago '05        #46
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,172 | Props total: 801 801
Why do may fans always say easy win when may always going to the cards... Easy win.. Knock a niggt out...
 5 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 r.burgundy said:
i dont think u saw that f!ght
hatton was a beast when floyd fought him,and many,picked him to lose
prime f!ghter who was tha linear champ
still a young prime f!ghter
marquez just knocked pack out cold and weight wasnt an issue
hernandez was 30 and just beat azumah nelson and hernandez tha year before.far from washed up
u can be 30 and less than 40 f!ghts in and be washed up and the floyd f!ght was his 4 f!ght after that. He fought 3 other f!ghts in 12 months even tho he won I think he was washed...he didn't f!ght again after floyd because he was washed up

Hatton we can agree to disagree but he was an undefeated bum that never left england

YOu know and I know a couple of lbs in boxing aint really a couple pounds and it makes a major difference in conditioning not to mention he came up to f!ght not just any f!ghter but the best f!ghter at that class...U seen what happened to JOsesito Lopez after the f!ght son said I'm gonna stay in my lane this weight class aint for me


Last edited by KnicksLost; 12-14-2012 at 01:16 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #48
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,884 | Props total: 10680 10680
Hotshot getting thrown into the fire
 5 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 #TheReturn said:
stop that sh*t, "many" picked him to lose? Hatton was an undefeated f!ghter, but to be honest with you his stock was slightly on the decline BEFORE Floyd fought him.. Hatton looked like sh*t against, Luis Collazo(who I felt won the f!ght)..Then faught a washed up Castillo, then went on to f!ght Floyd..




collazo was a tough opponent and rickys 1st f!ght at 147.he just beat maussa and tha great kostya tszyu before that,and looked good beatin urango,who was also a very tough f!ghter and castillo after that.absolutely nothin to suggest a decline.this was about as prime a matchup as u can get
 5 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 KnicksLost said:
u can be 30 and less than 40 f!ghts in and be washed up and the floyd f!ght was his 4 f!ght after that. He fought 3 other f!ghts in 12 months even tho he won I think he was washed...he didn't f!ght again after floyd because he was washed up

Hatton we can agree to disagree but he was an undefeated bum that never left england

YOu know and I know a couple of lbs in boxing aint really a couple pounds and it makes a major difference in conditioning not to mention he came up to f!ght not just any f!ghter but the best f!ghter at that class...U seen what happened to JOsesito Lopez after the f!ght son said I'm gonna stay in my lane this weight class aint for me
he didnt f!ght again cause he had a great career and could retire in peace.dude was 6' 130 lbs somehow.he was a freak.he still coulda fought at a high level.i believe he got into training after that

he fought his 3 f!ghts prior to floyd in tha states

2 totally different cases.floyd usually comes into tha ring no more than 5 lbs over his weight.guys like alvarez come in 15-18 lbs over weight.and floyd and marquez started out in tha same division
 5 years ago '12        #51
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,214 | Props total: 2820 2820
 5 years ago '04        #52
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 382 382
Major props to Floyd if this f!ght happens. Canelo maybe should have fought Trout first then Floyd but jump at the chance if he can. Floyd has never fought a guy with Canelo's power.

This is a great f!ght in the making if it happens.
 5 years ago '12        #53
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 429 429
 moth818 said:


damnn, who's that in your avy?
 5 years ago '10        #54
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,308 | Props total: 19029 19029
 r.burgundy said:
corales,castillo,hatton,judah,ortiz,marquez,ndou,h ernandez,chavez say hi



I hate when n*ggas act like them dudes is some slaps just to say Floyd aint f!ght nobody
 12-14-2012, 07:15 AM         #55
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cinnamon is coming to get the best boxing lesson you can get


floyd takes the best and most dangerous f!ght possible and white people are still in here taliking about he hasnt fought anybody


money brings that 98% out like no other
 5 years ago '07        #56
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 bigree61 said:
cinnamon is coming to get the best boxing lesson you can get


floyd takes the best and most dangerous f!ght possible and white people are still in here taliking about he hasnt fought anybody


money brings that 98% out like no other
Floyd is pus*y steps out there every 10 years
 5 years ago '05        #57
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,354 | Props total: 1751 1751
 KnicksLost said:
Corales - I give credit
Castillo - Won the first f!ght but it was fixed
Hatton - in prime but cmon son
Judah - Mr. Friday night f!ght himself
Ortiz - Trash a few f!ghts removed from being washed up so bad he said he quit boxing during the post f!ght interview
Marquez - Came up in weight didn't look the same
Hernandez - Washed by that time
Chavez - I give credit
that cat said N'Dou glad you didn't address it... might as well add Henry Brussels
 5 years ago '09        #58
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$31,822 | Props total: 15240 15240
 KnicksLost said:
only goat with no legends in there prime on resume
Floyd took they legend status. Dude just too good, makes others look bad. Once they land on Floyd resume, it's a w for him and L for them
 5 years ago '05        #59
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,354 | Props total: 1751 1751
I'd bet my right arm it will be Guerrero
 5 years ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
 Sizzler01 said:
I'd bet my right arm it will be Guerrero
i would think bradley before guerrero
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy