Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumored Phone Specifications on Quad-Core Processor

most viewed right now
 61
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
spidey33162 
space
avatar space
space
$128 | Props total: 3 3
 youduglas said:
Great observation
Guess you didnt notice 1,469,990 of them results were not related to what you searched.
Your father lost
 5 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 ThePainkiller said:
YG you got these n*ggas angry in here this morning lmao
Little Douglas woke up angry because his HTC POS's battery died overnight and he was late to work.
 5 years ago '11        #23
ghostridah 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 1058 1058
HTC EVO 4g LTE>>>>>>>>>>>>:nasmad:
 5 years ago '11        #24
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
quad core processor

wasnt that supposed to be in the.. oh wait, nevermind


























[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #25
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Y.G. said:
Little Douglas woke up angry because his HTC POS's battery died overnight and he was late to work.
 5 years ago '12        #26
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356 OP
space
avatar space
space
$73,099 | Props total: 28300 28300
 Y.G. said:
Little Douglas woke up angry because his HTC POS's battery died overnight and he was late to work.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #27
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 178 178
the S2 battery dies with the quick fast

can only browse the internet for like 2 hours effective time and it's gone
 12-14-2012, 02:53 PM         #28
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Little Douglas woke up angry because his HTC POS's battery died overnight and he was late to work.
no battery life issues here. showed you screenshots before. you said "well... out of the box... we have better battery life. you have to tweak yours to get that." im averaging between 3 1/2 - 5 hours of screen on time with 1.8/384 interactive, idle @ 486/single core, 3d/2d @ 512/320, deadline, mpdecision off, uv -25, sweep to wake on, brightness 100%, data or wifi always on (no 4g in my area ), running Linaro compiled -o3 optimized Paranoid Android 2.99 and Linaro complied -o3 optimized Komodo kernel. zero lag, incredible battery life.

do you know what any of that even means?
youre always on here talkin this and that but i dont think you know sh*t about development.

edit:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



im sorry.. you were saying something about my htc pos battery life?


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by youdug; 12-14-2012 at 07:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #29
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 youduglas said:
no battery life issues here. showed you screenshots before. you said "well... out of the box... we have better battery life. you have to tweak yours to get that." im averaging between 3 1/2 - 5 hours of screen on time with 1.8/384 interactive, idle @ 486/single core, 3d/2d @ 512/320, deadline, mpdecision off, uv -25, sweep to wake on, brightness 100%, data or wifi always on (no 4g in my area ), running Linaro compiled -o3 optimized Paranoid Android 2.99 and Linaro complied -o3 optimized Komodo kernel. zero lag, incredible battery life.

do you know what any of that even means?
youre always on here talkin this and that but i dont think you know sh*t about development.

edit:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



im sorry.. you were saying something about my htc pos battery life?


[pic - click to view]

After 5 hours, little Douglas has 68% left.
 12-15-2012, 10:57 AM         #30
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t their already going to launch the S4 next year??? i would love to cop one but i still feel like my s3 is pretty damn new considering i only bought it about 4 or 5 months ago. i wonder what android version this will have? i just updated my s3 to jellybean 4.1 sooo whats going to be on the new one?

Will this even be worth looking into, or will they do the same sh*t apple does and just release the same phone for a higher price, with just a few minor updates......
 5 years ago '06        #31
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 donmeca2020 said:
sh*t their already going to launch the S4 next year??? i would love to cop one but i still feel like my s3 is pretty damn new considering i only bought it about 4 or 5 months ago. i wonder what android version this will have? i just updated my s3 to jellybean 4.1 sooo whats going to be on the new one?

Will this even be worth looking into, or will they do the same sh*t apple does and just release the same phone for a higher price, with just a few minor updates......
Its gonna be out in June for the US. So it will be a year since the s3 was released. I expect it to have big things. They never pull that apple bs by giving it minor changes
 5 years ago '07        #32
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
phone snobs
 12-17-2012, 07:47 AM         #33
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
After 5 hours, little Douglas has 68% left.
Lmfao youre fu*kin retarded. 3 hours of screen on time with 68% left. I ended up with over 7 hours of screen on time that day and 20 hours on battery with 30% battery left. Have the screenies to prove it plehboi
 5 years ago '11        #34
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 Manny05 said:
Its gonna be out in June for the US. So it will be a year since the s3 was released. I expect it to have big things. They never pull that apple bs by giving it minor changes
you mustve not had a S2 before your S3

S3 differences over the S2

Bigger, 720p screen
Not slimmer, but the thickness is much more uniform
Quad-core processor, faster graphics
S Beam, S Voice, Smart stay, smart alarm, 50GB Dropbox and so on
Better battery backup
Snapping photos while recording FullHD video
GLONASS support
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
64GB storage option (comes with a price premium)


Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 12-17-2012 at 09:24 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #35
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 youduglas said:
Lmfao youre fu*kin retarded. 3 hours of screen on time with 68% left. I ended up with over 7 hours of screen on time that day and 20 hours on battery with 30% battery left. Have the screenies to prove it plehboi
Custom ROM and custom kernel just to get 68% in 5 hours.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,448 | Props total: 11601 11601
 Coke Wave said:
the S2 battery dies with the quick fast

can only browse the internet for like 2 hours effective time and it's gone
its ICS its horrible idk why.

hmmph turning off wifi >>>>>>
 12-17-2012, 02:30 PM         #37
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Custom ROM and custom kernel just to get 68% in 5 hours.
i dont know why im gonna keep going back and forth with you because you just showed how ignorant about phones you really are to someone who knows. heres what a custom kernel and rom got me since thats about as deep as your knowledge goes, dont want to get too complicated with you.

i took these screenshots 13 hours into the battery. it stayed off another 7 hours and it was still on about 24%. thats 20 hours. i know youre not bright, figured id do the math for you.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



let me break this down for you a little since youre slow. the device was only off battery at this time for 13 hours, yes, but i was actually using the device for over 7 hours. it wasnt just sitting in my pocket or on my desk collecting dust while i was on boxden bashing other phones and talking about how great my phone is when i have zero idea how to even use it
 12-17-2012, 02:38 PM         #38
domo 330 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill be getting this too
 5 years ago '06        #39
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
you mustve not had a S2 before your S3

S3 differences over the S2
You might want to read my post again. You clearly didn't understand it.. I've had the s1,s2 and s3...all three phones look different and had a big upgrade hardware wise.
I clearly said that Samsung never has pulled an apple and just given it a small change.. And call it the galaxy s2s...get it?
 5 years ago '11        #40
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 Manny05 said:
You might want to read my post again. You clearly didn't understand it.. I've had the s1,s2 and s3...all three phones look different and had a big upgrade hardware wise.
I clearly said that Samsung never has pulled an apple and just given it a small change.. And call it the galaxy s2s...get it?
Yea they made minor changes and called it an S3
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy