Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5090 5090
Keepin It a Hunna RG3 is a damn Uncle Tom
 5 years ago '04        #42
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Most people with money are Republican. Charles Barkley is republican I haven't heard one guy go at him.
He also has a white wife...but he's never shy about speaking whats on his mind when it comes to race related topics...he str8 up called Auburn racist for not hiring Turner and didn't blink about it...the thing about RG3 is that he's young...he shouldn't be held to the same standard as an older gentlemen that has experienced more.
 5 years ago '05        #43
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
I've never liked that dude, also hate when a brother speak and act like he got some business about himself people questioning his blackness. If he came into the league doing hood sh*t, I bet he wouldn't have all them endorsements.
 5 years ago '04        #44
htown 
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
I hear what you're saying but you're only partly correct in a small way. for myself im black and from a white neighborhood and I went to school for biochemistry. trust me in Connecticut there arent too many black people going to school for that. in my life I always believed there's always been a sense that I had to be better than other people around me because Im black, but know I've learned that idea was mainly an abberation. you have to be productive at what you do... that's the bottom line. Im a giants fan so i root against RG3, but he has been amazing. i dont care what color he is, he's a rookie having an awesome season that a lot of vet players wish they could have.

Rob parkers comments were racist point blank. who cares if he has a white fiance or is republican. Im a republican but i voted democrat the past 3 presidential terms terms. And let's not forget MJ always backed off putting himself out there like that also and he's still the goat basketball player
The problem is that even though that there is not the same amount of racial bias evident as there was when guys like Warren Moon and Tony Dungy were playing qb, it still exists to some extent. The issue is not when guys are great...there is no double standard when guys are exceptional...it's that next tier where the bias is evident...like name me a black qb that is had a career as bad as a Kyle Boller or a Luke Mccown that's still in the league...hell even that Lindley kid will be on a roster next year and most likely have a career as a 2nd or third stringer...but guys like Vince Young can't even get on a team...there is still a bias...it's just not as rooted in racial hatred as it used to be...it's more rooted in subconscious racial prejudice...it's not malicious but it does exist.
 5 years ago '04        #45
htown 
space
space
space
 rippac4 said:
I've never liked that dude, also hate when a brother speak and act like he got some business about himself people questioning his blackness. If he came into the league doing hood sh*t, I bet he wouldn't have all them endorsements.
I don't think hood sh*t = black
 5 years ago '06        #46
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
I feel what he saying tho.
 5 years ago '04        #47
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3035 3035
 abstractq said:
man fu*k rob parker
yep....he needs to kick rocks with this bullsh*t

Last edited by BrBHZ; 12-14-2012 at 09:23 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #48
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 fetmod said:
Whether or not you want to be defined by your race, you are, and will be judged so in public based upon your image, and the legacy of your people. When people say sh*t like "i don't want to be defined by my race", in reality their saying I want to blend in, and not be held accountable to my culture by my culture or others, who may look to me as one of their own.

I don't know enough about RGIII to speak on him, but I personally prefer to support public figures who are proud of and embrace their ethnic heritage, rather than straddle the non-controversial media fence.. Whether RGIII is comfortable being a n*gga or not...he's a n*gga-- and the sooner he comes to terms with this, the better off he'll be. Race is always bigger than the individual.

i agree with this.. this applies to every race..especially Latinos and blacks..
us Latinos are going to support athletes or other successful Latinos that embrace our culture and are proud of being latino.. the people that show out for our culture will be respected and supported over a "white washed" person.. its not being ignorant its being real.. and this is the real world and people dont respect a person who is not proud of their race or culture thats just that.
 12-14-2012, 09:29 PM         #49
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm getting tired of hearing about the boys at the barbershop every time he's on, so if they do get rid of him, I won't get all upset over it.

Dude's best moment was whenever Stephen A. Mocked his mannerisms.

[video - click to view]

How many dinners he owe Skip anyhow....56 now? fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '04        #50
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 htown said:
The problem is that even though that there is not the same amount of racial bias evident as there was when guys like Warren Moon and Tony Dungy were playing qb, it still exists to some extent. The issue is not when guys are great...there is no double standard when guys are exceptional...it's that next tier where the bias is evident...like name me a black qb that is had a career as bad as a Kyle Boller or a Luke Mccown that's still in the league...hell even that Lindley kid will be on a roster next year and most likely have a career as a 2nd or third stringer...but guys like Vince Young can't even get on a team...there is still a bias...it's just not as rooted in racial hatred as it used to be...it's more rooted in subconscious racial prejudice...it's not malicious but it does exist.
I get what you're saying but your point is different than what rg3 was originally talking about. and my point wasnt to say that racial bias doesnt exist... I think a lot of people who talk about rg3 arent racially motivated
 5 years ago '06        #51
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8650 8650
I kinda lost for words because I don't really give a sh*t.

Black people need to stop thinking this all for one and one for all mentally because the sh*t aint real.

I don't find anything RG3 said to be offensive to me i didn't get the vibe that RG3 was basically saying I don't like being black.

To me he was trying to say don't look at me as a representing black people when it comes to sports. I represent any race because I have different races of people who look up to me.

Now is he a uncle tom or not?....I don't know......I don't know him personally to make that comment but I don't get vibe that he is.
 12-14-2012, 09:48 PM         #52
TriniChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't have to be racist to figure out Race, will always play a role in how people view you. Especially when there's money to be involved. Money is not blind, because it's creators are not.
 5 years ago '09        #53
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
Man someone please upload the full video, I wanted to see what my n*gga Stephen ether Rob Parker
 5 years ago '07        #54
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
rg3 is a cornball white washed dude though
 5 years ago '12        #55
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,781 | Props total: 13261 13261
 Robert Littal said:

This sh*t is hilarious
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #56
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 162 162
 5 years ago '09        #57
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Trust me, there's a lot worse said off the air by all of them. This was just a continuation of what was said.
 12-14-2012, 10:57 PM         #58
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people relate "Black" with "Hood" sh*t..

Thats why ya dont understand what Rob Parker is saying..

What Rob Parker was basically saying is .. "n*gga you black, get over it, no matter how proper you speak, who you date, where you eat and who you eat with, at the end of the day you black"

I didnt find it disrespectful or out of place.. I think Rob was dead on, he is basically saying he doesnt have to go out his way to say he is not black.. His character and his personality will define him regardless of his skin color...

Last edited by Bautmoney!™; 12-14-2012 at 10:59 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #59
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 tmitch19 said:
Wait is RGIII a Republican?
He's rich, obviously he's republican. He'd be stupid to vote democrat.
 5 years ago '12        #60
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 7436 7436
This topic came up at work. And one n*gga said he a cornball everyody know that. And everyone agreed and cracked jokes.
Just because you hate the messenger more then the accuser dont let that cloud your judgement.

Rg3 is a cornball and is pretty much a uncle tom. And any real n*gga will agree on that (sans redskin fans). White people your opinion is irrelevant on this one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy