Video of Rob Parker Questioning RG3 Blackness With Cornball Brother Comments

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
 tmitch19 said:
Wait is RGIII a Republican?
Most people with money are Republican. Charles Barkley is republican I haven't heard one guy go at him.
 5 years ago '10        #22
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,868 | Props total: 5022 5022
He really just sounded dumb as hell

If rg is a cornball wtf are you rob?

U want him to be loud mouth have gold teeth 8 baby mommas? Want him to wear Obama t-shirts will that make him dwn for the cause..

C'mon now
 12-14-2012, 10:56 AM         #23
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

There's a 7 page thread on it you hot topic wh0ore
 5 years ago '04        #24
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 735 735
i KNOW A FEW CORNBALL BROTHERS... LOL
 12-14-2012, 05:36 PM         #25
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white kid drowning in a pool to the left...and a black kid drowning in a pool to the right...

who is rg3 saving
 5 years ago '05        #26
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Who cares if RG3 is a republican or has a white wife??
 5 years ago '04        #27
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 THNKS said:
white kid drowning in a pool to the left...and a black kid drowning in a pool to the right...

who is rg3 saving
:baylesswtf :
 5 years ago '06        #28
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Well that didn't take long:

5 years ago '10        #29
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 909 909
 riga89 said:
Well that didn't take long:

Rob Parker ‏@RobParkerESPN
@RobertALoblaw: @RobParkerESPN Good luck in your next line of work! Typical silly response. Watch me on First Take tomorrow and Sat.#pleze

Cant....Breathe
 5 years ago '04        #30
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 230 230
 aclockworkred71 said:
With idiots like you why would anyone with success or brains want to be with the cause? You sound like a loser who leeches food stamps and provides nothing for the community bu negativity and bigotry.

fu*k your culture, you bitter a.ss. Instead of separating people by shallow generalizations you should be in favor of breaking the social barriers, that is a true cause. You hate MLK too?

+1

RGIII's exact was "For me, you don't ever want to be defined by the color of your skin,'' Griffin said at the end of Wednesday's post-practice news conference in reference to a question about Martin Luther King, Jr. "You want to be defined by your work ethic, the person that you are, your character, your personality. That's what I've tried to go out and do.

"I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don't have to be defined by that.''

"We always try to find similarities in life, no matter what it is so they're always going to try to put you in a box with other African-American quarterbacks -- (Michael) Vick, (Cam) Newton, Randall Cunningham, Warren Moon,'' Griffin said. "Warren Moon and Doug Williams really didn't run that much. That's the negative stereotype when it comes to African-American quarterbacks, that most of us just run. Those guys threw it around. I like to think I can throw it around a little bit.

"That's the goal. Just to go out and not try to prove anybody wrong but just let your talents speak for themselves.''

I respect Parker’s freedom of speech, but he should be fired for these comments and because he is just not good on TV. He brings nothing to the table.

BTW, Mr. Parker

HTTR
HTTR
HTTR
 5 years ago '07        #31
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 tmitch19 said:
Wait is RGIII a Republican?
He is a poli sci major and can think for himself instead of following a race toward a specific way of voting. I like how he is a leader and not a follower.

BTW Rob Parker suspended indefinitely from ESPN
 5 years ago '07        #32
dvdjamm 8 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 15 15
Bye-bye,Rob "Cornball" Parker
 5 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,467 | Props total: 69969 69969
dude was clearly on his own lol. stephen a was like whoaaaaaaa lol.

n*gga mentioned his fiancee, lol, like really?
 5 years ago '06        #34
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2289 2289
Race will NEVER be addressed honestly. Rob Parker just stated an opinion that a whole lot of Black men from a certain era will always have. A lot of 20/30 yr olds were unfortunate enough to grow up in a politically correct America. An America that still has racial issues, but thinks that if enough people don't honestly address these issues, that enough generations will be born without a real knowledge of these issues, thereby rendering them irrelevant. Especially with the short attention span of today's society. There are residual issues from as far back as slavery that still have bearing on unresolved racial issues today. I understand where he was coming from, but what Rob Parker didn't understand is that America will never have THAT conversation.
 5 years ago '07        #35
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Robert Littal said:
 5 years ago '10        #36
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Are we not going to address that Rob Parker gets suspended indefinitely for alluding to RG3 not being a "brother" but Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity stay on the air?

Parker wasn't even disrespectful with his comments. It was a general question...like barber talk...although the conversation has no place on ESPN.

I can't stand when black people ignore the obvious. I would love to be fly on the wall when you have conformed so much to fit into mainstream culture and suddenly get treated like a *negro* and have the nerve to be shocked...and then want throw out the *racism* card. Stop it.

And, slightly off topic, a black person can be a *brother* and a *republican* at the same time. Republican values are about self sufficiency...not that propaganda bull sh*t that the far right wing (Sean Hannity, etc) push.
 5 years ago '10        #37
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Had to erase the double post. My bad

Last edited by Pete Butter; 12-14-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 12-14-2012, 08:49 PM         #38
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
Rob Parker wanted to say uncle tom so bad
I swear Stephen A has said it on that show before. Maybe they updated the list of phrases they'd need to edit out in the reair.
 5 years ago '04        #39
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 JordanWest86 said:
Society's tryin to move on from all this. People like Rob Parker wont let it.
lol...much larger factions are more of an impediment to progressing that Rob Parker...he has no authority...can't lock anyone up...has nothing to do with the inequalities that exist in society...he's just one person with almost no influence bloviating
 5 years ago '04        #40
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 fetmod said:
Whether or not you want to be defined by your race, you are, and will be judged so in public based upon your image, and the legacy of your people. When people say sh*t like "i don't want to be defined by my race", in reality their saying I want to blend in, and not be held accountable to my culture by my culture or others, who may look to me as one of their own.

I don't know enough about RGIII to speak on him, but I personally prefer to support public figures who are proud of and embrace their ethnic heritage, rather than straddle the non-controversial media fence.. Whether RGIII is comfortable being a n*gga or not...he's a n*gga-- and the sooner he comes to terms with this, the better off he'll be. Race is always bigger than the individual.
I hear what you're saying but you're only partly correct in a small way. for myself im black and from a white neighborhood and I went to school for biochemistry. trust me in Connecticut there arent too many black people going to school for that. in my life I always believed there's always been a sense that I had to be better than other people around me because Im black, but know I've learned that idea was mainly an abberation. you have to be productive at what you do... that's the bottom line. Im a giants fan so i root against RG3, but he has been amazing. i dont care what color he is, he's a rookie having an awesome season that a lot of vet players wish they could have.

Rob parkers comments were racist point blank. who cares if he has a white fiance or is republican. Im a republican but i voted democrat the past 3 presidential terms terms. And let's not forget MJ always backed off putting himself out there like that also and he's still the goat basketball player
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy