Jay-Z And Ma$e's Only 'Beef'? 'A Girl Named Arion'

most viewed right now
 72
Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 119 119
 Niruggg said:
^^^^^
1:23
 12-15-2012, 05:37 AM         #62
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ma$e > Jay-Z

fu*k what ya heard!!
 5 years ago '07        #63
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
jay stay destroying n*ggas with them one liners
 5 years ago '06        #64
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,490 | Props total: 869 869
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Ma$e > Jay-Z

fu*k what ya heard!!
This.
 5 years ago '04        #65
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 800 800
 GST said:
i know none of yall n*ggaz is tryna act like ma$e had any type of bars for jigga :lebroncmonson:
do your research man...Mase was nice too back then. Murda Mase was a problem in 96-99. He would go bar for bar with the Lox. Then he got commercial.
 5 years ago '07        #66
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,932 | Props total: 5439 5439
i remember mase mentioned that arion chick in a song or interlude on harlem world or something. i really don't even care about this sh*t anymore, cause this sh*t is old as hell now, and i really don't care about neither of these n*gga's personal lives like that.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 4707 4707
I still cant believe dudes are beefn over copy and paste lyrics. If he were to write a truthful book of all the sh*t hes been through the a.ss whoopn by Ghost all the beefs that sh*t with the tranny. Instant best seller.
 5 years ago '04        #68
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 800 800
 Fashion78 said:
Ummm, its: Damn playboy, where the fu*k is the Hummer at?

Nice try though.
Your right on the damn playboy....but it does not take away that that rhyme was bout Mase though. At least thats what the word was back then. So for the most part the rhymes were accurate and displayed the meaning he was pointing out to the cats that didnt catch it. Its all g though...yall cut the beefin out
 5 years ago '04        #69
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 800 800
 Fameus said:
I still cant believe dudes are beefn over copy and paste lyrics. If he were to write a truthful book of all the sh*t hes been through the a.ss whoopn by Ghost all the beefs that sh*t with the tranny. Instant best seller.
You know what though.....that might be on the way..Alot of these rappers that are getting older will drop these books. Like how wrestlers do shoot videos. There is an audience for this. Another way to stack bread. Even though you might end up snitchin on folks who might get real salty. Ask Prodigy.
 5 years ago '10        #70
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907
Ma$e won

that bi*ch wasnt even Jay-z bi*ch & he caught feelings
 5 years ago '07        #71
Fashion78 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
 teekarow said:
Your right on the damn playboy....but it does not take away that that rhyme was bout Mase though. At least thats what the word was back then. So for the most part the rhymes were accurate and displayed the meaning he was pointing out to the cats that didnt catch it. Its all g though...yall cut the beefin out
No man, it's cool... Ain't no beefing foreal. Just a little small clearing up that's all. Thanks for mentioning the point of actual verse though. Everything is cool.
 5 years ago '05        #72
darulersback 
space
avatar space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 15 15
jayz said "I prove yall fake player everytime cuz ya only hit chicks who you think is mine" if this is over some girl called arion ... then he lost on that cheat on you song.


then kanye ... oh lord.
 5 years ago '05        #73
darulersback 
space
avatar space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 15 15
I will say this though mase is a better ghostwriter ... he co wrote jayz biggest hit I just wanna love you
 5 years ago '04        #74
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
Bullsh*t, the beef started because MA$E had a issue with Dame, who was his former manager.

n*gga please....
 5 years ago '04        #75
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
 GST said:
i know none of yall n*ggaz is tryna act like ma$e had any type of bars for jigga :lebroncmonson:
Sauve House motherfu*ker, All Out motherfu*ker
Wanna blow motherfu*ker? Team n*gga til I'm low motherfu*ker
Yo, I went from O-T to O-C to all the paper
Leads to fatigue then ? the gators
If ain't about the money n*gga? Call me later
How many n*ggaz talk Benzes? Seen them one
Not videos and picture sh*t, those don't count
I'm the n*gga talkin millions and, own the amount
Mr. Frosty, the n*gga never fold for chips
When the money on the line bi*ch I roll trips
Cut a bi*ch off for a week and let her know what she miss
Hundred grand worth of sh*t, n*gga glow on my wrist
Bought a range just to go with the six
When I flip for these chips, sh*t is never over a bi*ch
You got some nerve, I can give a k!ller one word, get em
You will see how many n*ggaz miss him
I put pellets in the air let the sh*t hit em
Put the gun inside his mouth and let the clip kiss him
sh*t you drive all tinted, I put my honey in it
Won't, stop your bank, ain't enough money in it
Live a lifestyle rarely told, what you know about
floatin down Eighth, gettin head in the Rolls
If uou had money like that you wouldn't be measurin O's
You motherfu*kin barely sold, barely gold
n*ggaz send it rough, I send it back the same way it came
You ain't dissin me until you say my name,
motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '07        #76
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Sauve House motherfu*ker, All Out motherfu*ker
Wanna blow motherfu*ker? Team n*gga til I'm low motherfu*ker
Yo, I went from O-T to O-C to all the paper
Leads to fatigue then ? the gators
If ain't about the money n*gga? Call me later
How many n*ggaz talk Benzes? Seen them one
Not videos and picture sh*t, those don't count
I'm the n*gga talkin millions and, own the amount
Mr. Frosty, the n*gga never fold for chips
When the money on the line bi*ch I roll trips
Cut a bi*ch off for a week and let her know what she miss
Hundred grand worth of sh*t, n*gga glow on my wrist
Bought a range just to go with the six
When I flip for these chips, sh*t is never over a bi*ch
You got some nerve, I can give a k!ller one word, get em
You will see how many n*ggaz miss him
I put pellets in the air let the sh*t hit em
Put the gun inside his mouth and let the clip kiss him
sh*t you drive all tinted, I put my honey in it
Won't, stop your bank, ain't enough money in it
Live a lifestyle rarely told, what you know about
floatin down Eighth, gettin head in the Rolls
If uou had money like that you wouldn't be measurin O's
You motherfu*kin barely sold, barely gold
n*ggaz send it rough, I send it back the same way it came
You ain't dissin me until you say my name,
motherfu*ker
Mase got in Jay's a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #77
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 239 239
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Sauve House motherfu*ker, All Out motherfu*ker
Wanna blow motherfu*ker? Team n*gga til I'm low motherfu*ker
Yo, I went from O-T to O-C to all the paper
Leads to fatigue then ? the gators
If ain't about the money n*gga? Call me later
How many n*ggaz talk Benzes? Seen them one
Not videos and picture sh*t, those don't count
I'm the n*gga talkin millions and, own the amount
Mr. Frosty, the n*gga never fold for chips
When the money on the line bi*ch I roll trips
Cut a bi*ch off for a week and let her know what she miss
Hundred grand worth of sh*t, n*gga glow on my wrist
Bought a range just to go with the six
When I flip for these chips, sh*t is never over a bi*ch
You got some nerve, I can give a k!ller one word, get em
You will see how many n*ggaz miss him
I put pellets in the air let the sh*t hit em
Put the gun inside his mouth and let the clip kiss him
sh*t you drive all tinted, I put my honey in it
Won't, stop your bank, ain't enough money in it
Live a lifestyle rarely told, what you know about
floatin down Eighth, gettin head in the Rolls
If uou had money like that you wouldn't be measurin O's
You motherfu*kin barely sold, barely gold
n*ggaz send it rough, I send it back the same way it came
You ain't dissin me until you say my name,
motherfu*ker
Yeh Mase sure didnt have any bars for Jay huh....Ma$e got in Jay's a.ss something serious!
 5 years ago '04        #78
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 596 596
most people to young to remeber how goood mase really was..... they dont remember those COC days ! dude had bars for days
 5 years ago '04        #79
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
Lol @ Mase being better than Jay. I like them both--but get for real.
 5 years ago '04        #80
deadwrong03 91 heat pts91
space
space
space
$4,583 | Props total: 586 586
dont forget mase was gettin at jay z on here...


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy