Robert Griffin III Does Not Want to be Defined by his Race

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,180 | Props total: 17545 17545
 trill jackson said:
i think he carries himself a lot better than cam do
cam's issue isnt of race tho.... cam is a young competitor that doesnt like losing and hasnt lost for a while until he got to the league... and he's learning to deal with it.
 5 years ago '06        #42
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
rg3 is starting to p!ss me off. Just accept that you're black. Damn. Stop begging to be compared to white QBs. They see you as a black QB. Be the best one.
 5 years ago '10        #43
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
 raw51188 said:
rg3 is starting to p!ss me off. Just accept that you're black. Damn. Stop begging to be compared to white QBs. They see you as a black QB. Be the best one.
no just be a great quarterback and leave that race sh*t to the side. it's like when a rapper says i'm the king of the south or i'm the baddest chick or i'm the best rapper alive, fu*k that sectional sh*t, strive to be the best motherfu*ker on the planet earth period dead or alive. you act like you don't want him to set any goals past being better than warren moon
 5 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
Funny this racist sh*t is coming up for a team with a Native American moniker REDSKINS
 5 years ago '04        #45
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
if you call rg3 an uncle tom youre pretty much a f*ggot.
he went to baylor so hes intelligent

hes tearing sh*t up in the league right now ..amazing rookie
 5 years ago '04        #46
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
too late n*gga hahaha
 5 years ago '10        #47
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
RG3 is pretty much the OJ of 2012
 12-13-2012, 07:00 PM         #48
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmmmmmmmm never mind wht dey keep bringing up race.

boring stuff
 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM         #49
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate when blacks try to run from race......if it was me i would embrace it and become the villian like floyd..........
 5 years ago '04        #50
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 trill jackson said:
that should be his mentality. it's not a racial pride issue it's a progress issue. when the day comes you see a black qb and pay no mind to his color that's when we arrived. nobody pays any mind to a white qbs color
how come they both can't happen...black nfl coaches are becoming more commonplace even though there is still a pride that blacks have when they see a black coach. The thing is that minorities are the only ones that admit it...whites don't say it explicitly, but you can tell that they're proud whenever a white guy is successful in things that they are not normally successful in...case in point, you would've thought that Peyton Hillis ran for 1600+ yards in his breakout season...he only ran for around 1100, but because he was white and athletic he got a lot of publicity...way more than Arian Foster that had 1600 yards that year
 5 years ago '04        #51
htown 
space
space
space
 DrX said:
i hate when blacks try to run from race......if it was me i would embrace it and become the villian like floyd..........
no need to be a villain, just state that you're proud and have respect for your race...even though saying that might make you a villain
 5 years ago '11        #52
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 DrX said:
i bet alot of athletes feel that way behind closed doors. they just dont want to fu*k up the endorsement money
 5 years ago '08        #53
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I know BX wont do it. for some reason RG3 Fans and Cam Fans are beefing now... and its foolish... most of the quarterbacks are white except for a few but these two have to be compared to each other only because of race..and their both very young players
tru and damn shame
 5 years ago '04        #54
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Got Cheeve? said:
Shad Khan, Jaguars owner, first minority owner in the league, self made millionaire. Came to America and stayed at the local YMCA. Worked for a car parts company in which he later owned and expanded world wide into a multi-million dollar empire that now supplies 80% of car bumpers to every make and model. Think about that...

RGIII is a smart kid. A good kid. Best of love and all greatness to him. I think Steve Young is a great comparison with him actually.

IMO, Geno Smith is a lot like Ken Anderson. A white QB, who was looked over in the draft, and went on to take the Bengals to the Super Bowl only to lose on a late drive by the gawd Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. Lots of people forget about Anderson, but he was a fu*king stud.

This same comparison bias happens with white players who aren't QBs. Bjoern Werner will get compared to Jarred Allen and Chris Long this upcoming draft. Which isn't a bad thing because those players are studs too, but still, it's because they're white. Same goes for the NBA and white players being compared to Bird, Marinovich, etc.

Humans only understand things on the basis of duality. It's the way our minds work. We compare always. It's the psychological phenomenon we experience when trying to understand things.
Wow this is brilliant. Props given.
 5 years ago '07        #55
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
 VerballyAbusive said:
Wow this is brilliant. Props given.
agreed. great post. one of the 1st I've seen from this particular poster.
 5 years ago '06        #56
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
basically if a black man is not an idiot, he can longer be accepted as black. no wonder the american black community is in shambles
 5 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
this dude is ignorant as fu*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes way more destructive than the glenn becks and rush limbaugh's of the world saying this type of ignorant a.ss sh*t about another black man
 5 years ago '04        #58
htown 
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
basically if a black man is not an idiot, he can longer be accepted as black. no wonder the american black community is in shambles
huh? who says this...no one says that Stephen A Smith or Cornell West is not black...I chalk it up to him being young...but I do not dismiss the perspectives of older black folks...they have experienced things that strongly influence their perspectives.
 5 years ago '06        #59
space
space
 raw51188 said:
ignorance at its finest.

sure, create an artificial ceiling for yourself

thats some ignorant hood n*gga mentality, "they think im a n*gga anyway, might as well just sell drugs and be in the streets"
 5 years ago '07        #60
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
 Pete Butter said:
RG3 is pretty much the OJ of 2012
what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago