Kanye West Wears Kim K's Dress at 12-12-12 Benefit Concert

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
Kilts were popular in Japan in 2010? so thats where they originated then.
 5 years ago '07        #122
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
this n*gga and waynes gay a.ss has fu*ked up the game. Much worse than hiphop gave wayne a pass on kissing n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #123
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1794 1794
 Vin Steezel said:
Stupid bummie non fashion n*ggas in this thread

GIVENCHY.

[pic - click to view]

12-14-2012, 09:07 AM         #124
Ro DB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ye on that Roddy Piper sh*t

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #125
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
Bands will make her dance
 5 years ago '06        #126
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 acbaby1 said:
Easy test

When you think about getting something, if you think even for a second about what someone else will think when they see you in it.....you aint doing it for yourself. simple.

its hard to be yourself. vast majority of people are too afraid to be themselves and its QUITE sad

fu*k them, fu*k swag, fu*k trends

everybody just do YOU. the world will be a better place.......

AND.....

[pic - click to view]

*This message is brought to you by mountain dew.. dew you.

Last edited by LGK; 12-14-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #127
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 tonystarks21 said:
fu*king clown all these weird kanye stans and hipsters are tryna argue that this is sylish and swagged out fu*king cornballs
im in for the the endorsements so i can sell-out
 5 years ago '05        #128
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Chief Dee said:
It's funny you say others dont know "sh*t about fashion". Because if you knew "sh*t about fashion" you'd know that the high fashion industry is permeating with homos3xuals. Therefore we as heteros3xual men must hold them accountable and QUESTION some the styles that these high fashion gay stylists come out so that we dont fall prey to any subtle agendas aimed at promoting the feminization of society.

That response is perfect.

TheMindOf said:
Most n*ggas in this world don't even know what they like.

They make decisions on what to wear based on what they think bi*ches like. Not an original thought in most of your heads.

If n*ggas started wearing kilts and bi*ches started fu*king em because they thought that sh*t was fly, I guarantee that n*ggas in here hating are going out to the store to cop EARLYY

I remember 7 years ago, when n*ggas first started wearing their clothes fitted, A lot of n*ggas was hating, then n*ggas in fitted clothes stared scooping bi*ches and rappers started wearing their clothes fitted. Now everybody clothes fitted.

Same thing happened with denim a few years back. n*ggas was hating on denim strong. Then n*ggas like Chris Brown started wearing it and bi*ches started liking it. Cant walk out my crib without seeing a n*gga wearing denim all wrong and sh*t now

Follow the leader a.ss n*ggas
So many things are wrong with this post.
1. Of course we are going to make decisions based on what makes us feel more confident and what bitces like. In life you try and fu*k bi*ches. We are going to get what we like with the consideration that bi*ches might like it as well.

2.Your point is retarded because you will NEVER EVER see the MAJORITY of bi*ches wanting dudes that wear skirts because it is GAY.
The rest o yor points have to do with changes in the way Men wear clothes but not that actual ARTICLE of CLOTHING such as THE SKIRT. In other words of course denim might be cool one year and baggy pants the next but SKIRTS will never be IN and accepted as THE NORM.

3.When skirts are IN and you see Straight Normal Men (not celebs) walking around with there girlfriends or wives let me know....ill wait....

4. Your an idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #129
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
just a heads up to the lames... king kanye aint goin no where... if he wants to wear a skirt i'm ok with that as long as the music is good

keep talkin fukk n!ggas
 12-14-2012, 01:32 PM         #130
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now its cool to cross dress???? im sure a buncha you f*ggets will be walking into your local malls and even clubs thinking this new sh*t is hot.... fu*king f*gs...
 5 years ago '05        #131
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12521 12521
Illuminati sh*t in the works..

Started with black movie stars in dresses, now rappers, and i'll be waiting for the first BX member to have an avy of him in a skirt and jordans thinking that sh*ts acceptable.
 5 years ago '05        #132
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
I think Kanye is trollin with half the sh*t he puts on

Probably says to himself "im gonna wear the most ridiculous outfit possible just to see how many idiots pick it up and do the same tomorrow"
 5 years ago '09        #133
shottz 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 13 13
the n*gga can do that, yall just gettin left behind, besides this fool already wore a kilt before, and ohh yeah, those arent kims
 12-14-2012, 02:58 PM         #134
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acbaby1 said:
Easy test

When you think about getting something, if you think even for a second about what someone else will think when they see you in it.....you aint doing it for yourself. simple.

its hard to be yourself. vast majority of people are too afraid to be themselves and its QUITE sad

fu*k them, fu*k swag, fu*k trends

everybody just do YOU. the world will be a better place
thing is people might think kanye is just doing him. but he knows that when he wears flamboyant or weird sh*t hes gonna be in headlines. so you got people trying to fit in and then you got people trying to stand out. each one of them require thought of how others view you.
 5 years ago '10        #135
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DaViLLe726 said:

That response is perfect.

So many things are wrong with this post.
1. Of course we are going to make decisions based on what makes us feel more confident and what bitces like. In life you try and fu*k bi*ches. We are going to get what we like with the consideration that bi*ches might like it as well.

2.Your point is retarded because you will NEVER EVER see the MAJORITY of bi*ches wanting dudes that wear skirts because it is GAY.
The rest o yor points have to do with changes in the way Men wear clothes but not that actual ARTICLE of CLOTHING such as THE SKIRT. In other words of course denim might be cool one year and baggy pants the next but SKIRTS will never be IN and accepted as THE NORM.

3.When skirts are IN and you see Straight Normal Men (not celebs) walking around with there girlfriends or wives let me know....ill wait....

4. Your an idiot.
*you're
Thanks for proving how smart you are buddy
 5 years ago '09        #136
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
It wasnt a skirt or a dress it was a kilt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago