Kanye West Wears Kim K's Dress at 12-12-12 Benefit Concert

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5651 5651
 TheMindOf said:
Most n*ggas in this world don't even know what they like.

They make decisions on what to wear based on what they think bi*ches like. Not an original thought in most of your heads.

If n*ggas started wearing kilts and bi*ches started fu*king em because they thought that sh*t was fly, I guarantee that n*ggas in here hating are going out to the store to cop EARLYY

I remember 7 years ago, when n*ggas first started wearing their clothes fitted, A lot of n*ggas was hating, then n*ggas in fitted clothes stared scooping bi*ches and rappers started wearing their clothes fitted. Now everybody clothes fitted.

Same thing happened with denim a few years back. n*ggas was hating on denim strong. Then n*ggas like Chris Brown started wearing it and bi*ches started liking it. Cant walk out my crib without seeing a n*gga wearing denim all wrong and sh*t now

Follow the leader a.ss n*ggas

But But.. Ignorance is "cool" in hip hop culture
all of this

back then, it used to be saggy and baggy, now it's skinny jeans
people will play follow the leader most of the time
 12-13-2012, 05:07 PM         #82
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of those are actual kilt tartans, and were worn while in scotland

what kanye is wearing is a skirt...

just cuz a man wears a leather skirt doesnt mean he is wearing a tartan kilt

Ye aint in scotland, he aint celebrating Scotland, he is wearing Kim K's leather skirt because he is a bi s3xual fruity sensual f*ggot

Just admit ur fav rapper likes to cross dress and stop using real scotish traditional attire to defend his hooker skirt
 5 years ago '11        #83
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 the synthesis said:
all of those are actual kilt tartans, and were worn while in scotland

what kanye is wearing is a skirt...

just cuz a man wears a leather skirt doesnt mean he is wearing a tartan kilt

Ye aint in scotland, he aint celebrating Scotland, he is wearing Kim K's leather skirt because he is a bi s3xual fruity sensual f*ggot

Just admit ur fav rapper likes to cross dress and stop using real scotish traditional attire to defend his hooker skirt
But why you mad tho?
 5 years ago '04        #84
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
Battyman
 12-13-2012, 05:23 PM         #85
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
not defending this at all, just pointing out more Black men caught in "skirt like" garments.
if he was wearing an actual tartan kilt while shouting out scotland, i dont think nobody wud give a fu*k or even ridicule, cuz u know what it is and why he wore it, but what he is wearing is a leather skirt, Ye is bi, the guy just aint confident to come out of the closet, heis taking small steps

I'm sure Big Sean and him have had a s3xual relationship, we'll find out in 20 years VH1 behind the scenes
 12-13-2012, 05:32 PM         #86
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiestoFriendly said:
Why is everybody surprised about Kanye tho? We've seen this n*gga wear that skirt plenty of times. Ummm...Watch The Throne Tour?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Now nobody remembers anything else about that concert other than Kanye and what he wore. Kanye just trolled the fu*k out of y'all. n*gga stole the spotlight. He's trending on Twitter. and he prolly still put on a dope performance as well.

Yeezy won.
I remember him wearing a kilt or skirt or whatever u wanna call it these days. But i just thought that it was a costume cuz it was the watch the throne tour. But that sh*ts been over. sh*ts just gay now
 5 years ago '04        #87
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Every year, fashion "designers" try to push the bar on ridiculous trends. This year, it's skirts/kilts. Next year, I'm betting it'll be leather bras for men. Summer swag

To each their own though, wear whatever makes you happy I guess.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
 TheMindOf said:

They make decisions on what to wear based on what they think bi*ches like. Not an original thought in most of your heads.

If n*ggas started wearing kilts and bi*ches started fu*king em because they thought that sh*t was fly, I guarantee that n*ggas in here hating are going out to the store to cop EARLYY

I remember 7 years ago, when n*ggas first started wearing their clothes fitted, A lot of n*ggas was hating, then n*ggas in fitted clothes stared scooping bi*ches and rappers started wearing their clothes fitted. Now everybody clothes fitted.

Same thing happened with denim a few years back. n*ggas was hating on denim strong. Then n*ggas like Chris Brown started wearing it and bi*ches started liking it. Cant walk out my crib without seeing a n*gga wearing denim all wrong and sh*t now

touche' my g touche'

/thread with that awesome post
 5 years ago '04        #89
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

originator none greater
 5 years ago '06        #90
royce300 
space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Last edited by royce300; 12-13-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 12-13-2012, 06:00 PM         #91
ThisUsernameSux  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And people are shocked? this is hip hop's resident "fashion aficionado"
 5 years ago '04        #92
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #93
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Man these n*ggas crazy.
 5 years ago '06        #95
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I thought he's worn a kilt one time? Maybe it was some sh*t like that. He's got a weird style but I don't think he's a tranny...you never know though.
 5 years ago '07        #96
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 TheMindOf said:

All of this ^

If bi*ches started thinking kilts/skirts were fly, all these dudes would be camping out like hypebeasts for them.

We'd see threads titled: "They lined up for them kilts/skirts my dude"
 12-13-2012, 08:23 PM         #97
acbaby1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Easy test

When you think about getting something, if you think even for a second about what someone else will think when they see you in it.....you aint doing it for yourself. simple.

its hard to be yourself. vast majority of people are too afraid to be themselves and its QUITE sad

fu*k them, fu*k swag, fu*k trends

everybody just do YOU. the world will be a better place
 5 years ago '10        #98
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 acbaby1 said:
Easy test

When you think about getting something, if you think even for a second about what someone else will think when they see you in it.....you aint doing it for yourself. simple.

its hard to be yourself. vast majority of people are too afraid to be themselves and its QUITE sad

fu*k them, fu*k swag, fu*k trends

everybody just do YOU. the world will be a better place

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #99
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 28375 28375
Kanye is behind, This was popular in Japan in 2010:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Notice the swag.....

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-13-2012 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #100
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
This n*gga got his Braveheart on Only Yeezus Christ could rock a leather thong and still have dudes camping out for them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy