Kanye West Wears Kim K's Dress at 12-12-12 Benefit Concert

most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
 danny said:
Not everyone saw any of the performances for the WTT tour to know anything about that.

Also, #kanyeskirt WAS trending on Twitter, but nothing about Kanye is trending now. His performance was terrible, too, so I don't know how he won?
But yo, this is the internet. Even if 'no one' saw the concert mad ppl still heard about him wearing the skirt. I didn't see the concert at all but I knew about it and saw it. Plus he even wore the skirt in the n*ggas in Paris music video.

And nah man I'm looking at Twitter right now. He's still trending.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
wait what?
 5 years ago '05        #23
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,549 | Props total: 3053 3053
 TiestoFriendly said:
But yo, this is the internet. Even if 'no one' saw the concert mad ppl still heard about him wearing the skirt. I didn't see the concert at all but I knew about it and saw it. Plus he even wore the skirt in the n*ggas in Paris music video.

And nah man I'm looking at Twitter right now. He's still trending.
This is the first time I've ever seen/heard of Kanye wearing a skirt.

I'm looking at Twitter right now, too, and I don't see one thing about Kanye. Actually, I only see "Kanye" trending in Chicago, but not Worldwide, in the U.S., or New York.
 12-12-2012, 11:02 PM         #24
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a dress, it's a kilt. It's a stage costume.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #25
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 TiestoFriendly said:
Why is everybody surprised about Kanye tho? We've seen this n*gga wear that skirt plenty of times. Ummm...Watch The Throne Tour?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Now nobody remembers anything else about that concert other than Kanye and what he wore. Kanye just trolled the fu*k out of y'all. n*gga stole the spotlight. He's trending on Twitter. and he prolly still put on a dope performance as well.

Yeezy won.
not really, i got 3 ppl on my facebook that said kanye sh*t stunk.
 5 years ago '12        #26
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 6204 6204
 TiestoFriendly said:
Why is everybody surprised about Kanye tho? We've seen this n*gga wear that skirt plenty of times. Ummm...Watch The Throne Tour?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Now nobody remembers anything else about that concert other than Kanye and what he wore. Kanye just trolled the fu*k out of y'all. n*gga stole the spotlight. He's trending on Twitter. and he prolly still put on a dope performance as well.

Yeezy won.
exactly

ye has been on that unis3x clothing kick for a while now.

nobody didn't catch him on stage on the WTT tour next to jigga in a kilt? that sh*t took all eyes off hov and his dusty a.ss all black look with the timbs. Ye stealing the damn spotlight indeed.


Last edited by Boo The Fool; 12-12-2012 at 11:07 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #27
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 6204 6204
 danny said:
This is the first time I've ever seen/heard of Kanye wearing a skirt.

I'm looking at Twitter right now, too, and I don't see one thing about Kanye. Actually, I only see "Kanye" trending in Chicago, but not Worldwide, in the U.S., or New York.
you didn't see kanye boucing down the runway with those blouses on either? dude has been doing this sh*t for a long while now
 12-12-2012, 11:11 PM         #28
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boo The Fool said:
exactly

ye has been on that unis3x clothing kick for a while now.

nobody didn't catch him on stage on the WTT tour next to jigga in a kilt? that sh*t took all eyes off hov and his dusty a.ss all black look with the timbs. Ye stealing the damn spotlight indeed.
womens clothing is now unis3x?
 5 years ago '05        #29
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,549 | Props total: 3053 3053
 Boo The Fool said:
you didn't see kanye boucing down the runway with those blouses on either? dude has been doing this sh*t for a long while now
Honestly, nope, I don't make it a point to know what Kanye's doing with his life.
 5 years ago '05        #30
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,549 | Props total: 3053 3053
 Matt504 said:
everybody knows that n*ggas can wear skirts as long as they wear pants under them, pants are like the exception to the rule. plus it's Givenchy, once you spend over 2 racks on a skirt, it's not a skirt, it's a torso wrap.
 12-12-2012, 11:14 PM         #31
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Houdini said:
Not a dress, it's a kilt. It's a stage costume.


[pic - click to view]

its a skirt u f*ggot

just cuz kanye wearing a skirt doesnt make it a kilt, he is dressed like a hooker, thats a prostitutes leather skirt

 12-12-2012, 11:16 PM         #32
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
everybody knows that n*ggas can wear skirts as long as they wear pants under them, pants are like the exception to the rule. plus it's Givenchy, once you spend over 2 racks on a skirt, it's not a skirt, it's a torso wrap.


so can kanye wear a bra long as he wears it over a tee, is that an exception to the rule?
 12-13-2012, 04:21 AM         #34
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know all sorts of wannabe trappers and hypebeasts are gonna rock that Virgil shirt now talking about they're the Trap Jordan
 5 years ago '07        #35
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,043 | Props total: 970 970


the same n*ggas that be talkin bout yeezy and asap

be the same n*ggas that have andre 3000 in they top 5-10

and yall know how that n*gga be dressin
 5 years ago '06        #36
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I've seen it all...n*ggas cosigning androgyny now?
 5 years ago '11        #37
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
I am disgusted at some of yall calling this Fashion .

Yes this is Fashion for gay people .
 5 years ago '07        #38
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
n*ggas want other n*ggas to be gay so bad, it's kinda suspect.
 5 years ago '07        #39
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,295 | Props total: 6398 6398
 Root Of Evil said:


the same n*ggas that be talkin bout yeezy and asap

be the same n*ggas that have andre 3000 in they top 5-10

and yall know how that n*gga be dressin
Any n*gga that wears a skirt is a flaming f*ggot in my book champ
 5 years ago '05        #40
ogballer32 430 heat pts430
space
avatar space
space
$5,118 | Props total: 3458 3458
looks like he bends over kim then she bends over him
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy