Manny Pacquiao cries (along with his wife) during post-defeat interview on Philippines TV

most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
23 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 86
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$3,637 | Props total: 1392 1392
Floyd undefeated but he ducked and dodged for half of his career, he didnt want no parts of certain f!ghters in their prime. Even Floyd stans cant argue that sh*t. Floyd has made a living his last few f!ghts f!ghting shells of what use to be big names.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 FuryStryfe said:
Floyd undefeated but he ducked and dodged for half of his career, he didnt want no parts of certain f!ghters in their prime. Even Floyd stans cant argue that sh*t. Floyd has made a living his last few f!ghts f!ghting shells of what use to be big names.
when was the last time manny fought a young lion?
 5 years ago '06        #83
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
 Pistol Peter said:
when was the last time manny fought a young lion?
He fought Bradley. And your trolling if u think he didn't win. PAC was on his way to a k.o win vs marquez just got caught going in too early. That happens in boxing. Regardless the sport wins and PAC will f!ght again and wont pull a Hatton.
 5 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 dehdeh23 said:
He fought Bradley. And your trolling if u think he didn't win. PAC was on his way to a k.o win vs marquez just got caught going in too early. That happens in boxing. Regardless the sport wins and PAC will f!ght again and wont pull a Hatton.
he lost to bradley...and what is on his way to winning?..what kind of moral victory sh*t is that...would you rather get pus*y or be on your way to getting pus*y?

ricky hatton was done when floyd slept him
 5 years ago '04        #85
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 842 842
 dehdeh23 said:
He fought Bradley. And your trolling if u think he didn't win. PAC was on his way to a k.o win vs marquez just got caught going in too early. That happens in boxing. Regardless the sport wins and PAC will f!ght again and wont pull a Hatton.
The bradley f!ght is a weird f!ght because.. Pacquai wouldnt even f!ght most rounds until the last inute. He'd daze Bradley but then the next round take 2 minutes off. SMH. Bradley looked like he just gt dome instead of getting beat down. PLUS for the first 2 minutes of every round bradley had the jab on pacquaio alnight long. SO on first watch you're like yo pacquaio staggered that ni99a a few times. But on second watch its wow Bradley has complete control over this f!ght.

Pacquaio really lost because he let marquez get robbed AGAIN. ou know how badly you got to get your a.ss beat to get 3 knockdowns and a draw? Marquez been beating Pacquaios a.ss for years.
 5 years ago '04        #86
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
dont feel bad for this buster at all
 5 years ago '07        #87
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,785 | Props total: 3007 3007
 KidKingGoD said:
The bradley f!ght is a weird f!ght because.. Pacquai wouldnt even f!ght most rounds until the last inute. He'd daze Bradley but then the next round take 2 minutes off. SMH. Bradley looked like he just gt dome instead of getting beat down. PLUS for the first 2 minutes of every round bradley had the jab on pacquaio alnight long. SO on first watch you're like yo pacquaio staggered that ni99a a few times. But on second watch its wow Bradley has complete control over this f!ght.

Pacquaio really lost because he let marquez get robbed AGAIN. ou know how badly you got to get your a.ss beat to get 3 knockdowns and a draw? Marquez been beating Pacquaios a.ss for years.
Yep. he was stealing the rounds
 12-13-2012, 09:52 PM         #88
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol y'all some immature motherfu*kers so what he cried he'd whoop all y'all a.sses. n*ggas cry in sports in general not just boxing.
 5 years ago '06        #89
jgatling 
space
avatar space
space
$289 | Props total: 120 120
it doesn't really take boxer advice to see that manny had way too much going on other then boxing i mean think about it, he a congressman in the phillipines, he held his own concerts and sung at one point, he was heavily involved in church...he just needs to leave everything behind him and get back focused on strictly boxing....nothin' wrong with keeping your faith in god just know when it's time to put the gloves on.....love, peace, and tranquility is out the fluckin' door. That's what let me know off rip that pac-man wasn't focused he didn't have that typical "i'm bout to fluck you up face" that he normally has for every other f!ght....i'm pertaining to when him and marquez stood square in the middle of the ring as the ref ran down the rules....that k!ller instinct wasn't there, you could see it.
 5 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,785 | Props total: 3007 3007
 jgatling said:
it doesn't really take boxer advice to see that manny had way too much going on other then boxing i mean think about it, he a congressman in the phillipines, he held his own concerts and sung at one point, he was heavily involved in church...he just needs to leave everything behind him and get back focused on strictly boxing....nothin' wrong with keeping your faith in god just know when it's time to put the gloves on.....love, peace, and tranquility is out the fluckin' door. That's what let me know off rip that pac-man wasn't focused he didn't have that typical "i'm bout to fluck you up face" that he normally has for every other f!ght....i'm pertaining to when him and marquez stood square in the middle of the ring as the ref ran down the rules....that k!ller instinct wasn't there, you could see it.
bullsh*t. this was the best Pac we had seen since 2010. He was in good shape was aggressive and winning the f!ght. The problem is is that after breaking Marquez nose he was going in for the k!ll but he got reckless, stopped respecting Marquez's power and skills thus paying the price for his carelessness.

Stop making up excuses for Pac making an amateur mistake which was not respecting his opponent. I mean what f!ght were you watching to say something as ridiculous as there was no k!ller instinct there...thats what got his a.ss KO
 5 years ago '10        #91
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
The way of some you d!ckride floyd and manny are pathetic

I really hope they pay you all just so you can suck them off.
 5 years ago '11        #92
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 illmatic826 said:
Damn pac man stay taking Ls let it out manny its ok

Floyd dont talk sh*t bcuz u didnt knock him out u didnt even step in the ring with him chump

But Floyd will beat a chick tho
 5 years ago '04        #93
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 5 5
Hes got enough money to soak up those tears..
 5 years ago '11        #94
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Y.G. said:
This dude don't know sh*t about boxing.
"Most people don't know sh*t bout boxing"

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #95
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
So is calzaghe the goat, fu*kboahi
 5 years ago '07        #96
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,167 | Props total: 79854 79854
it shows his passion I can respect that. can't win em all.

for ppl laughing, really?
 5 years ago '09        #97
jerryballa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Stupid Fresh said:
i didn't cry when Pac lost, but I probably would if Floyd does.

 5 years ago '06        #98
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 Storchaveli said:
Against the most carefully selected opponents.

/yourinternetcareerfaggit
Thats funny, him and Pac have had almost all the same opponents the last few years, and Floyd had most of them first...so are they carefully selected for Manny too, or just Floyd?

 12-14-2012, 09:02 AM         #99
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant fu*ks, they treat manny like a god in the philippines. He thinks he let his people and family down. of course you'll get emotional. stupid ignorant fu*king tards
 5 years ago '04        #100
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,689 | Props total: 382 382
as long as he don't go roy jones on me i'll still watch his f!ghts
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
59 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
32 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
38 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
583 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy