Manny Pacquiao cries (along with his wife) during post-defeat interview on Philippines TV

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 1041 1041
Floyd undefeated but he ducked and dodged for half of his career, he didnt want no parts of certain f!ghters in their prime. Even Floyd stans cant argue that sh*t. Floyd has made a living his last few f!ghts f!ghting shells of what use to be big names.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 FuryStryfe said:
Floyd undefeated but he ducked and dodged for half of his career, he didnt want no parts of certain f!ghters in their prime. Even Floyd stans cant argue that sh*t. Floyd has made a living his last few f!ghts f!ghting shells of what use to be big names.
when was the last time manny fought a young lion?
 5 years ago '06        #83
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Pistol Peter said:
when was the last time manny fought a young lion?
He fought Bradley. And your trolling if u think he didn't win. PAC was on his way to a k.o win vs marquez just got caught going in too early. That happens in boxing. Regardless the sport wins and PAC will f!ght again and wont pull a Hatton.
 5 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 dehdeh23 said:
He fought Bradley. And your trolling if u think he didn't win. PAC was on his way to a k.o win vs marquez just got caught going in too early. That happens in boxing. Regardless the sport wins and PAC will f!ght again and wont pull a Hatton.
he lost to bradley...and what is on his way to winning?..what kind of moral victory sh*t is that...would you rather get pus*y or be on your way to getting pus*y?

ricky hatton was done when floyd slept him
 5 years ago '04        #85
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 dehdeh23 said:
The bradley f!ght is a weird f!ght because.. Pacquai wouldnt even f!ght most rounds until the last inute. He'd daze Bradley but then the next round take 2 minutes off. SMH. Bradley looked like he just gt dome instead of getting beat down. PLUS for the first 2 minutes of every round bradley had the jab on pacquaio alnight long. SO on first watch you're like yo pacquaio staggered that ni99a a few times. But on second watch its wow Bradley has complete control over this f!ght.

Pacquaio really lost because he let marquez get robbed AGAIN. ou know how badly you got to get your a.ss beat to get 3 knockdowns and a draw? Marquez been beating Pacquaios a.ss for years.
 5 years ago '04        #86
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
dont feel bad for this buster at all
 5 years ago '07        #87
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,341 | Props total: 2053 2053
 KidKingGoD said:
The bradley f!ght is a weird f!ght because.. Pacquai wouldnt even f!ght most rounds until the last inute. He'd daze Bradley but then the next round take 2 minutes off. SMH. Bradley looked like he just gt dome instead of getting beat down. PLUS for the first 2 minutes of every round bradley had the jab on pacquaio alnight long. SO on first watch you're like yo pacquaio staggered that ni99a a few times. But on second watch its wow Bradley has complete control over this f!ght.

Pacquaio really lost because he let marquez get robbed AGAIN. ou know how badly you got to get your a.ss beat to get 3 knockdowns and a draw? Marquez been beating Pacquaios a.ss for years.
Yep. he was stealing the rounds
 12-13-2012, 10:52 PM         #88
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol y'all some immature motherfu*kers so what he cried he'd whoop all y'all a.sses. n*ggas cry in sports in general not just boxing.
 5 years ago '06        #89
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
it doesn't really take boxer advice to see that manny had way too much going on other then boxing i mean think about it, he a congressman in the phillipines, he held his own concerts and sung at one point, he was heavily involved in church...he just needs to leave everything behind him and get back focused on strictly boxing....nothin' wrong with keeping your faith in god just know when it's time to put the gloves on.....love, peace, and tranquility is out the fluckin' door. That's what let me know off rip that pac-man wasn't focused he didn't have that typical "i'm bout to fluck you up face" that he normally has for every other f!ght....i'm pertaining to when him and marquez stood square in the middle of the ring as the ref ran down the rules....that k!ller instinct wasn't there, you could see it.
 5 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,341 | Props total: 2053 2053
 jgatling said:
it doesn't really take boxer advice to see that manny had way too much going on other then boxing i mean think about it, he a congressman in the phillipines, he held his own concerts and sung at one point, he was heavily involved in church...he just needs to leave everything behind him and get back focused on strictly boxing....nothin' wrong with keeping your faith in god just know when it's time to put the gloves on.....love, peace, and tranquility is out the fluckin' door. That's what let me know off rip that pac-man wasn't focused he didn't have that typical "i'm bout to fluck you up face" that he normally has for every other f!ght....i'm pertaining to when him and marquez stood square in the middle of the ring as the ref ran down the rules....that k!ller instinct wasn't there, you could see it.
bullsh*t. this was the best Pac we had seen since 2010. He was in good shape was aggressive and winning the f!ght. The problem is is that after breaking Marquez nose he was going in for the k!ll but he got reckless, stopped respecting Marquez's power and skills thus paying the price for his carelessness.

Stop making up excuses for Pac making an amateur mistake which was not respecting his opponent. I mean what f!ght were you watching to say something as ridiculous as there was no k!ller instinct there...thats what got his a.ss KO
 5 years ago '10        #91
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,767 | Props total: 954 954
The way of some you d!ckride floyd and manny are pathetic

I really hope they pay you all just so you can suck them off.
 5 years ago '11        #92
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 illmatic826 said:
Damn pac man stay taking Ls let it out manny its ok

Floyd dont talk sh*t bcuz u didnt knock him out u didnt even step in the ring with him chump

But Floyd will beat a chick tho
 5 years ago '04        #93
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Hes got enough money to soak up those tears..
 5 years ago '11        #94
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Y.G. said:
This dude don't know sh*t about boxing.
"Most people don't know sh*t bout boxing"

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #95
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
So is calzaghe the goat, fu*kboahi
 5 years ago '07        #96
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,400 | Props total: 69925 69925
it shows his passion I can respect that. can't win em all.

for ppl laughing, really?
 5 years ago '09        #97
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Stupid Fresh said:
i didn't cry when Pac lost, but I probably would if Floyd does.

5 years ago '06        #98
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Storchaveli said:
Against the most carefully selected opponents.

/yourinternetcareerfaggit
Thats funny, him and Pac have had almost all the same opponents the last few years, and Floyd had most of them first...so are they carefully selected for Manny too, or just Floyd?

12-14-2012, 10:02 AM         #99
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant fu*ks, they treat manny like a god in the philippines. He thinks he let his people and family down. of course you'll get emotional. stupid ignorant fu*king tards
 5 years ago '04        #100
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
as long as he don't go roy jones on me i'll still watch his f!ghts
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago