Manny Pacquiao cries (along with his wife) during post-defeat interview on Philippines TV

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2012, 06:06 PM         #61
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think some of you fools realize, Manny has a whole entire movement of people behind him. When the last time anyone of you BX cronies had more than just maybe your family support regardless? Moms don't count...
 5 years ago '07        #62
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Stupid Fresh said:
i didn't cry when Pac lost, but I probably would if Floyd does.

fu*kin'
 5 years ago '04        #63
PhiLaSiXeRs53 
space
space
$266 | Props total: 0 0
Wow at this guy thinking he would never get knocked out...come on man...your a boxer lol but im glad at least now he can come back down to earth
 5 years ago '08        #64
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 588 588
 jj01 said:
manny not allowed to say anything.

dude's a fraud

his camp hand picks f!ghts and ducks real opposition.
How can you call a top level boxer a fraud? I'm in the Gym 3-4 times a week training and it totally destroys me physically just training a few hours a week. Manny trains 8 hours a day continuously. Just by having the BALLS to follow his drive and do what he loves commands respect.

All this Manny haters are mostly African Americans that use boxing as some weird way of propping up their ego, Dudes that are in the GYM know that boxing is all about styles. Floyd beating Marquez is in no way representative of what will happen if Floyd f!ghts Manny it doesn't work that way.

Leonard beat the sh*t out of out Hearns.
Hearns destroyed Duran.
Duran was the reason Leonard needed plastic surgery to fix the skin hanging off his eyebrow from the beating he took on their 1st f!ght.

All you dudes calling Manny a fraud are a bunch of couch potatoes, and I still think Manny would be Floyds toughest f!ght in his whole career even after 2 consecutive losses, Actually the Manny we saw up until the knock out will have a field day against Floyd and his shoulder roll defense, actually the shoulder roll will be neutralized and Floyd will be forced to f!ght.

Southpaw with power, speed, precision and high work rate it's a dangerous combination against right handed f!ghters that f!ght out of the shoulder roll. The last time Floyd fought someone with that combination he was loosing the f!ght all the way up until the middle rounds against Judah before Judah gave up half way into the f!ght like usual. A prime Judah is definitely no where in the league in skills of Manny (even with his decline).
 12-13-2012, 07:03 PM         #65
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah fu*k both of den n*ggas!! gone end up broke fu*king chickens anyways chump!!

marvin MARVELOUS haggler is the GREATEST middle weight anyways f*ggots.

u dont like wat i say do something it about bi*ches.
 5 years ago '04        #66
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 152 152
 Storchaveli said:
Marquez took his soul with that vicious counter.
i dont think he cares.

hes upset because hes probably the only star his whole country looks up to and he feels like he let them down.

people in foreign countries are much more family oriented than in america. especially in poor countries when that may be their only pride.

so thats what your misunderstanding. dude probably dont care about his loss, he cares about how his people feel about his loss.
 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM         #67
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like Manny is about to have the fire he use to have when he makes a come back on some Rocky sh*t. We will see where he goes from here.
 5 years ago '09        #68
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 229 229
 Bullseye said:
If some of yall actually watched the video, dude wasn't crying cause he lost. Dude was crying cause he represents a whole population and he feels that he let them down. The fact he lost ain't what got to him, the effect it had on his family and people is.
 5 years ago '07        #69
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
 Storchaveli said:
Against the most carefully selected opponents.

/yourinternetcareerfaggit
If Floyds opponents were carefully selected then what does that makes Pacs, especially when he fought most of them after Floyd? Last time I checked Floyd was f!ghting dudes that were coming off wins, current champs and/or ranked p4p or high in the division. Cant say the same for Pacjuice who was f!ghting them off recent brutal losses and f!ghting for made up belts.
 5 years ago '04        #70
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
you nerds turned another thread into floyd vs manny. smh.
 5 years ago '04        #71
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Marquez was robbed in the last f!ght....he had to do it! I don't think he cried when they gave him the 3rd f!ght and maybe the 2nd......cry on!!
 5 years ago '07        #72
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 killya said:
looks like Manny is about to have the fire he use to have when he makes a come back on some Rocky sh*t. We will see where he goes from here.
and get his a.ss knocked the fu*k out b.c his chin is cracked or punch resistance diminished. So we wills ee in this comeback f!ght but Im pretty sure neither will ever be the same. Pac may be the new hatton.
 5 years ago '07        #73
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Dimone293 said:
Marquez was robbed in the last f!ght....he had to do it! I don't think he cried when they gave him the 3rd f!ght and maybe the 2nd......cry on!!
Nope. He went directly in to training preparing for the 4th f!ght and cracked that chin
 5 years ago '07        #74
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
How can you call a top level boxer a fraud? I'm in the Gym 3-4 times a week training and it totally destroys me physically just training a few hours a week. Manny trains 8 hours a day continuously. Just by having the BALLS to follow his drive and do what he loves commands respect.

All this Manny haters are mostly African Americans that use boxing as some weird way of propping up their ego, Dudes that are in the GYM know that boxing is all about styles. Floyd beating Marquez is in no way representative of what will happen if Floyd f!ghts Manny it doesn't work that way.

Leonard beat the sh*t out of out Hearns.
Hearns destroyed Duran.
Duran was the reason Leonard needed plastic surgery to fix the skin hanging off his eyebrow from the beating he took on their 1st f!ght.

All you dudes calling Manny a fraud are a bunch of couch potatoes, and I still think Manny would be Floyds toughest f!ght in his whole career even after 2 consecutive losses, Actually the Manny we saw up until the knock out will have a field day against Floyd and his shoulder roll defense, actually the shoulder roll will be neutralized and Floyd will be forced to f!ght.

Southpaw with power, speed, precision and high work rate it's a dangerous combination against right handed f!ghters that f!ght out of the shoulder roll. The last time Floyd fought someone with that combination he was loosing the f!ght all the way up until the middle rounds against Judah before Judah gave up half way into the f!ght like usual. A prime Judah is definitely no where in the league in skills of Manny (even with his decline).
Shut up, n*gga. Manny woudl be one of FLoyds easiest opponents and tell me the last time Floyd struggled with a southpaw, NO, tell me the last time Floyd did not DOMINATE a southpaw.

Judah "gave up" because Floyd started dominating his a.ss at the end of the 3rd roound through the rest of the f!ght. Hence why he got mad and low blow'd floyd.

Last edited by 240ka; 12-13-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #75
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 TriniChief said:
I don't think some of you fools realize, Manny has a whole entire movement of people behind him. When the last time anyone of you BX cronies had more than just maybe your family support regardless? Moms don't count...
are you talking about Pactards from pactardia?
 5 years ago '04        #76
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 Sizzler01 said:
gladly...

how did Manny weight drain DLH? folks really think Manny was in a position to dictate to the cash cow?

fought them at a catchweight ok, ill give him a pass for Cotto, f!ght was at 145 Cotto weighed 146 in his previous f!ght... it was his first f!ght at the weight ok, Margarito catchweight was BS, yes.

avoided Mosley til he fell off... nonsense... Mosley looked awful against Mayorga, beat a sitting duck in Margarito who just lost his bricks, shut out against Floyd, aside from round 2... looked awful against Mora, so he fell off long before Manny got to him...

while Floyd...

Floyd made Hatton move up in weight... his previous f!ght at that weight he looked awful... made Marquez move up 2 weight classes, agreed to a catchweight then came to the press conference and admitted he didn't even try to make weight... I could easily go on but I ain't here to 'hate'
Hatton called floyd out and was UNDEFEATED but yeah you're right.

Marquez was ranked #3 pound for pound when floyd fought him. Yeah he went up in weight and floyd after a 2 year layoff coulnt make weight. BUT this sh*t you saying about you could go on is duck tales ni99a. After hose 2 f!ghts in a 42 f!ght career floyd fought ni99as in their primes.
 5 years ago '11        #77
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Blinky, Stinky or whatever her name is, acting like if she was the one that got knocked out, I think she's mad about the L more than Manny's health
 5 years ago '05        #78
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Storchaveli said:
Against the most carefully selected opponents.

/yourinternetcareerfaggit
Pacquiao selects his opponents just as carefully, you just don't know sh*t about boxing.
 5 years ago '12        #79
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,384 | Props total: 3444 3444
Funny how people still think that pacquiao can beat floyd mayweather. This is a sign. Stop denying the truth.
 5 years ago '07        #80
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Hatton called floyd out and was UNDEFEATED but yeah you're right.

Marquez was ranked #3 pound for pound when floyd fought him. Yeah he went up in weight and floyd after a 2 year layoff coulnt make weight. BUT this sh*t you saying about you could go on is duck tales ni99a. After hose 2 f!ghts in a 42 f!ght career floyd fought ni99as in their primes.
facts. Marquez also called Floyd out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago