Manny Pacquiao cries (along with his wife) during post-defeat interview on Philippines TV

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 UrbanEnterprise said:

how many boxers can "carefully select" their opponents and still be 43-0

don't worry i'll wait
 Y.G. said:
This dude don't know sh*t about boxing.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 Storchaveli said:
Mad for what? Your idol is the one that was planking last Saturday night.
 5 years ago '06        #23
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
i didn't cry when Pac lost, but I probably would if Floyd does.
 5 years ago '08        #24
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
Class act.
 5 years ago '08        #25
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Bullseye said:
If some of yall actually watched the video, dude wasn't crying cause he lost. Dude was crying cause he represents a whole population and he feels that he let them down. The fact he lost ain't what got to him, the effect it had on his family and people is.
I meant to say I agree.
 5 years ago '05        #26
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Stupid Fresh said:
i didn't cry when Pac lost, but I probably would if Floyd does.
He won't for the simple fact that he picks who he knows he can beat....and demands the weight they should f!ght at....simple as that...

did you see how humble he was for the first time ever after he fought cotto....because cotto was giving him a f!ght...he was landing decent punches....even though mayweather clearly won that f!ght he knew he was getting his a.ss beat at times..

pacroid and roid mayweather will never f!ght each other.....i wouldn't be surprised if mayweather ends up calling out retired mayorga on some "i just got out of jail, i need a warm up f!ght"

5 years ago '04        #27
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
Even if you're a Floyd fan, I don't understand how you can hate on Manny.
 5 years ago '06        #28
jj01 
space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4691 4691
 Storchaveli said:
Against the most carefully selected opponents.

/yourinternetcareerfaggit

nope, thats manny.
 5 years ago '05        #29
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
he still like 50-4 i dunno why he is crying for
most boxers would love that record, sh*t he didn't even cry when that weak a.ss bradley beat him
i think he just begun to realize his career is over...
 5 years ago '05        #30
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 jj01 said:
nope, thats manny.

actually its both of them but more so Floyd
 5 years ago '06        #31
jj01 
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:

so floyd gets no credit for f!ghting the ppl manny said were "too good", to f!ght?
 5 years ago '09        #32
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Floyd is undefeated.

/thread.
Calzaghe fraud a.ss is undefeated as-well
 5 years ago '04        #33
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 pus*yFiend said:
He won't for the simple fact that he picks who he knows he can beat....and demands the weight they should f!ght at....simple as that...

did you see how humble he was for the first time ever after he fought cotto....because cotto was giving him a f!ght...he was landing decent punches....even though mayweather clearly won that f!ght he knew he was getting his a.ss beat at times..

pacroid and roid mayweather will never f!ght each other.....i wouldn't be surprised if mayweather ends up calling out retired mayorga on some "i just got out of jail, i need a warm up f!ght"

You guys can't be phucking serious

Mayweather has fought his opponents at a hell of alot closer to their natural weight than Pacquiao has.

He didn't weight drain De La Hoya and Cotto the way Pacquiao did. He fought them at Light Middleweight while Pacquiao made De La Hoya f!ght at Welterweight and Cotto at a catch weight.

Mayweather fought Mosley after he knocked out Margarito the same time Roach refused to let Manny f!ght Mosley because he was "too good", so he waited til Mosley fell off and fought him. If that isn't blatantly cherry picking then I dont know what is.

and he's always respected Cotto for his character, the whole period leading up to the f!ght you could tell that he admired the way he carried himself. You could tell there was a great mutual respect BEFORE the f!ght. WTF are you talking about ?

Sizzler01 said:
Manny weight drained De La Hoya
fought Cotto and Margarito at catchweights
avoided Mosley til he fell off
and ran from a blood test for over 2 years.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-13-2012 at 07:57 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhah ahahahahahahhahahaaahahaahhhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahhahahaa ahahaahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahhahahaaahahaahhhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha hahahhahahaaahahaahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahhahahaaahahaah hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAhahahahahahahahhahahaaahahaahhhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahha hahaaahahaahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahhahahaaahahaahhhahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
 5 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
man manny is such a good dude though hes a humble a.ss dude always so nice in his interviews seems so geunine. it is kinda sad that he lost and I can understand what his family is going through getting beaten like that is crazy
i bet you didn't feel that same sadness for ricky hattons family
 5 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 psylence2k said:

Manny weight drained De La Hoya
fought Cotto and Margarito at catchweights
avoided Mosley til he fell off
and ran from a blood test for over 2 years.

waiting for the response to this
 5 years ago '04        #37
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1544 1544
wow you n*ggas in here is gay..clowning cause hes crying

bet a bunch of u fools cried when your ugly a.ss black gf dumped yo a.ss....

sh*t wanderlei silva cried when he lost to leben and teared up when after his f!ght when he beat cung le

but nooooo you mayweather fans d!ck ride his boring a.ss so hard....mayweather got skills one of the best...but hes even worse then the klitchkos...n*gga straight boring no knockdowns no knockouts no a.ss whooopings.... he dont do sh*t but win by points

took him hellla round to finish hatton and couldnt even knock down cotto...or mosley.

only n*gga he realy put a hurting on was weak a.ss zab judah. sh*t nicca couldnt even finish old a.ss carlos baldomir bet 90 percent of u nigggas dont even noe who that is lol
 5 years ago '06        #38
jj01 
space
space
 shortz said:
wow you n*ggas in here is gay..clowning cause hes crying

bet a bunch of u fools cried when your ugly a.ss black gf dumped yo a.ss....

sh*t wanderlei silva cried when he lost to leben and teared up when after his f!ght when he beat cung le

but nooooo you mayweather fans d!ck ride his boring a.ss so hard....mayweather got skills one of the best...but hes even worse then the klitchkos...n*gga straight boring no knockdowns no knockouts no a.ss whooopings.... he dont do sh*t but win by points

took him hellla round to finish hatton and couldnt even knock down cotto...or mosley.

only n*gga he realy put a hurting on was weak a.ss zab judah. sh*t nicca couldnt even finish old a.ss carlos baldomir bet 90 percent of u nigggas dont even noe who that is lol

boxing is hit without being hit......who does that better than floyd? you want knockdowns and animalistic sh*t go watch ufc f*got. lol he's so boring but yet is the biggest draw in boxing by far....so obv some ppl are entertained.

novice clowns like yourself dont know sh*t about boxing and talk out of your a.ss all the damn time about this sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #39
jj01 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
waiting for the response to this

there is no response to it tho......just like how he waited till morales lost a few more times after he beat roid in part 1, before the rematch.
 5 years ago '05        #40
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 jj01 said:
so floyd gets no credit for f!ghting the ppl manny said were "too good", to f!ght?
umm who did he say that about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy