10 Year-Old Hostage in Rio Gives No F**ks

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,440 | Props total: 11927 11927
 keejee said:

[pic - click to view]

But on the real, I hope they free my n*gga 2thumbs up

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #22
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
LMAO, in his head he saying

This gone get me SOOOOOOOOO many bi*ches
 Maaad Man said:
Unless...

[pic - click to view]

, them n*gga's faking. I seen the special on HBO where they were in Rio and them n*ggas faking like they cleaning up them Favela's, them gangs gave them slums up (and to me it seems because...) they had to have struck a deal with the government

AND to top it off, police officers working with the gangs.
 5 years ago '12        #23
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
:ohhellnonas:what kind of gun is that?
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by iBoxden; 12-13-2012 at 09:05 PM..
 12-13-2012, 09:28 PM         #24
noelstayloco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahhahahahaahaha
 12-13-2012, 09:36 PM         #25
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is actually really interesting cuz no one knows if its true...or if its some people in wyoming posing on some trolling sh*t....what im trying to say is i call bs!!!
 12-13-2012, 09:49 PM         #26
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knuckleHeads2 said:
is this fool holding a flint lock to the boys head?
but with an apple iphone
 5 years ago '04        #27
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 5 years ago '06        #28
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
Looks like this was real.

5 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,553 | Props total: 70193 70193
kid must be goten on the low
 5 years ago '06        #30
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 5 years ago '10        #31
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 5 years ago '05        #32
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 01seay said:
Looks like this was real.

translated

A 17 year-old made ​​a 10 year old children hostage last night, around 19h, the WE Lane 34, located in New Town Set 4 in Anantapur. The offender had committed a robbery before grabbing the child, as he said, "for your protection".

After stealing a motorcycle, a teenager and an accomplice, who fled with the vehicle fled, but was surprised by a Military Police vehicle and grabbed the boy hostage.

Sergeant Valentine PM, the car 8103, the 18th Area Integrated Public Safety (PSIA) / 6th Military Police Battalion (BPM) said that the negotiation lasted at least 20 minutes.

"He asked only the presence of the press, when you arrived, he soon surrendered and released the boy. The information we have is that he stole a bike trail and ran into a car. We isolated the area and started the negotiation, "he explained.

The boy apparently tranquil, posing and smiling, was supported by her parents and family. The offender escaped lynching. If not for the presence of the military police, avoiding the act of "popular justice", the teenager would have a much worse end.

He said he took the boy to keep his own protection. "My partner and I stole a bike, but abandoned it halfway. My accomplice and fled as I saw the car, grabbed the kid to protect myself because the police could shoot me, "he said.

The .38-caliber revolver used in the crime, was seized and had no ammunition in the barrel. The offender was conducted for the Division of Adolescent Care (Data), which would provide testimony to the Civil Police.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #33
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 3674 3674
either the kid took the guys word he's only for protection

or

he's ready to die and bout that life

either way this kid don't give a fu*k
 12-14-2012, 07:32 AM         #34
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anti said:
either the kid took the guys word he's only for protection

or

he's ready to die and bout that life

either way this kid don't give a fu*k
The irony of your post is if this kid can spit a half a bar, or hold half an auto tuned note, Birdman would sign him. He has all the street cred he needs.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 ronin said:
, them n*gga's faking. I seen the special on HBO where they were in Rio and them n*ggas faking like they cleaning up them Favela's, them gangs gave them slums up (and to me it seems because...) they had to have struck a deal with the government

AND to top it off, police officers working with the gangs.
The kid stole a bike, used his great granddad's pistol from the Mexican Revolution to kidnap a kid, pleaded to speak to the media before BOPE k!lls him...

and you think it's fake?
 12-14-2012, 08:01 AM         #36
noelstayloco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
These kids are wild with no fear, but what they do to the kidnap victims is crazy. They s3xually abuse them and hold them in cages as their personal s3x slaves. They get tied up in a position where they're bending over. These kidnappers then eat their b00ty holes every day, it's sickening.
Jerk off while you write that?

5 years ago '05        #37
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Maaad Man said:
The kid stole a bike, used his great granddad's pistol from the Mexican Revolution to kidnap a kid, pleaded to speak to the media before BOPE k!lls him...

and you think it's fake?
No, sorry if I gave that impression, but what I am saying is fake (not in the sense they do not exist but that they are not as thorough as they appear to be) is those commando's/military kat's with the skull, twin pistols and dagger logo.

HBO has a new series called "Witness" and 2 of the episodes is done by a photo-journalist who covers topics along the lines of rebels, war on terror, drug trade/war in Mexico and he was in Rio for his second episode interviewing favela residents, government officials and even gang members.

He interviewed several members of that military group... these guys...
[pic - click to view]

and the dude he was talking to was a captain or some sh*t, and I didn't like him because he was making it appear as if he and his comrades had flushed out 19 favela's single-handedly and sh*t, but truth be told the favela's were abandoned by the gangs, I think the gangs and government has some under the table deal. because later in the episode 1 favela resident stated she seen 2 rival gang factions go at it, 1 was kicked out and the new gang took over, within that SAME day the old faction returned WITH Police, and one of the gang members were rocking a police uniform and kicked the "invading" faction out, no gun play no blood shed,

That's why I say its fake, NOT the kidnapping but those military kats claiming to have cleaned up the favelas.
 5 years ago '12        #38
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 832 832
 iBoxden said:
:ohhellnonas:what kind of gun is that?
[pic - click to view]

wyatt earp's ol heater!
 5 years ago '07        #39
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
YOLO

12-14-2012, 09:44 AM         #40
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the smile
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy