Drake takes shots at The weeknd " You won't get away with just a thank you...you owe me a favor"

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
At the end of the day the weeknd should have signed with drake, atleast he could have pushed for him as an artist. Right now the label just wanted to make cash off the weeknd mixtapes, they not about to take a full album serious with him now. it will be along time before he puts out a new album. drake could have showed him how to be an actual artist instead of this mystery sh*t he got going on. That sh*t gonna fade out cuz the next person gonna come along and he's gonna sing, act normal and make songs just a good as the weeknd. n*ggaz thought drake was untouchable and next thing you knew J Cole was here.
 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM         #62
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
its not a reach,u guys havent been following this beef,its been put behind the scenes, trust me

Drake…

1) Put the first 3 tracks on his blog (What You Need, Morning, Loft Music)
2) Tweeted about him and his crew
3) Tweeted about Wicked Games when it was just released
4) Posted House Of Balloons on his blog when it dropped
5) Introduced him at the Juno Awards party
6) Jumped on The Zone
7) Put him on the 2011 OVO Fest Line-up and then introduced him again soley after the Trust Issues performance
8) Booked him his first show at the mod club in 2011 backed up by his band (Adrian X and Hill K)
9) Rumored that it was actually Drake's guitarist, Adrian who introduced Abel to his long time friend Doc Mckinney in Jan 2011
10) Featured him in his video for Headlines and Marvins Room and let his XO crew direct both videos and handle all the artwork and photo-shoot for the album.
11) Put him on Take care " Crew Love" "The Ride"" Shot For me" "practice" and "Good Ones Go"

This n*gga dont tweet weeknd and he didnt even tweet about the trilogy when it was out,nothing,he wouldve cleared the rumors by now,all the sh*t hes done for the kid and all he gets is a thank u smh
get a life
 5 years ago '10        #63
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Poloboy69 said:
At the end of the day the weeknd should have signed with drake, atleast he could have pushed for him as an artist. Right now the label just wanted to make cash off the weeknd mixtapes, they not about to take a full album serious with him now. it will be along time before he puts out a new album. drake could have showed him how to be an actual artist instead of this mystery sh*t he got going on. That sh*t gonna fade out cuz the next person gonna come along and he's gonna sing, act normal and make songs just a good as the weeknd. n*ggaz thought drake was untouchable and next thing you knew J Cole was here.
Nah not true. One of my girls pops is working on production for it. 2013 prolly around Juneish
 5 years ago '04        #64
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
The Weeknd is what Drake wishes he sounded like and fails miserably at. Who gives a fu*k?
 5 years ago '08        #65
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Nickel said:
"Let's be honest, the cards on the table
Jealousy's a sin, Cain k!lled Abel
Backstabber, Caesar had Brutus
It's hard to weed 'em out, even Jesus had Judas"

[pic - click to view]

push tried to tell yall n*ggas this....
 5 years ago '09        #66
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
based on grammy this is true

which sucks because those two been making magic together, welps gg weeknd
 5 years ago '06        #67
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
this is a reach
 02-12-2013, 10:06 AM         #68
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
This beef formed just recently tho,maybe 2-3 months ago,drake never tweeted about the trilogy but he did tweet about kendrick and meek's album when they came out and abel's supposed to be his brother right? Drake knows the weeknd is a threat just like when 50 got mad the game was really shining when he was in g-unit,everybody wants to form their own empire
why the fuk would 50 be mad @ game for being successful when 50 let him game use the g unit brand to propel him into notoriety and he also GAVE him his first 3 singles, had game cameo in G-Unit videos and he set up games first music videos. Game was nothing without 50, so why would 50 be mad @ his employee for making the company large amounts of money?? You fux on this website don't have any kind of book or street smarts. fukn f*ggots
 5 years ago '07        #69
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 6100 6100
Pusha T's Sweet freestyle explained this beef
 5 years ago '09        #70
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
^ explain
 5 years ago '12        #71
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 10148 10148
 Prince Malik said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

top is

bottom is from the knowing video

he thinks hes jesus bruh...this drake sh*t is nothing to him
i think it has more to do with both of them being ethiopian
 5 years ago '12        #72
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
Drake is such a dumbass

First of all if Drake had put paperwork on that n*gga before he did ALL That work for him....this entire beef wouldn't exist and Weeknd would be under his wing.

The n*gga got hot off you for free, ate off your block, then took all that work back to his block and left you standing on the corner by yourself Drake.....This is why I know the n*gga ain't got a hood bone in his body...cause the dope man wouldn't even let a n*gga come up like that on his worst day

Ayo Drake what happened to not wanting any new industry friends....what happened to 'no new n*ggas, we dont do that', what happened to 'i see so many people right here that i didnt know last year, who the fu*k or yall'

That n*gga you didnt know last year? He just got rich off your Jewish a.ss

And thats the real fu*ked up thing...SON IS JEWISH....AN ETHIOPIAN JUST BEAT A JEW IN BUSINESS. Drake gone get kicked out his family
 5 years ago '11        #73
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 7825 7825
Oh ok so he's mad at his ghostwriter? Great, lol!!!! What's next?
 03-07-2013, 07:17 AM         #74
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha! He's trying to do the Weeknd like Baby and Wayne are doing him. If true, this should be interesting
 5 years ago '07        #75
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 ALLEEK said:
Drake is such a dumbass

First of all if Drake had put paperwork on that n*gga before he did ALL That work for him....this entire beef wouldn't exist and Weeknd would be under his wing.

The n*gga got hot off you for free, ate off your block, then took all that work back to his block and left you standing on the corner by yourself Drake.....This is why I know the n*gga ain't got a hood bone in his body...cause the dope man wouldn't even let a n*gga come up like that on his worst day

Ayo Drake what happened to not wanting any new industry friends....what happened to 'no new n*ggas, we dont do that', what happened to 'i see so many people right here that i didnt know last year, who the fu*k or yall'

That n*gga you didnt know last year? He just got rich off your Jewish a.ss

And thats the real fu*ked up thing...SON IS JEWISH....AN ETHIOPIAN JUST BEAT A JEW IN BUSINESS. Drake gone get kicked out his family
what are you even talking about
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
i really don't think the weeknd needed drake in the first place. when i heard of his stuff, myself and a lot of ppl i knew thought his sh*t was great on it's own.

if this f*ggot drake crying so much, go put the dream on your sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 clipse_designz said:
what are you even talking about
in 3 sentences or less. he meant that drake thought the weeknd was going to sign with him but the weeknd got his own deal. so now drake is mad that ovoxo didn't happen and the weekend just used him to get his name out there.
 5 years ago '06        #78
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Abel didn't need Drake at all, dude was blowing up quick. might've taken a lil' longer to reach the same level.. but the recognition and fame would still be as big.
 5 years ago '06        #79
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Abel isn't popping at all! He's just giving his songs to b list rappers who are drug addicts too
 5 years ago '07        #80
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 justinjones said:
in 3 sentences or less. he meant that drake thought the weeknd was going to sign with him but the weeknd got his own deal. so now drake is mad that ovoxo didn't happen and the weekend just used him to get his name out there.
it's all speculation though boy is writing paragraphs when there isn't even beef, a few interpreted lines and people talking crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy