Drake takes shots at The weeknd " You won't get away with just a thank you...you owe me a favor"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 Prince Malik said:
abel does shrooms acid and molly and is fu*ked outta his head and wants to change the world on some michael jackson buddha sh*t

watch his knowing video and ull see that im saying he comes from a way deeper world...he thinks hes the reincarnation of haile sellassie..who was supposed to be the reincarnation of jesus to rastafarians

this n*ggas aims in this world are much deeper and would only be hindered by keeping ties to a fruitcake like drake...drake is about investments and capital and gains...this n*gga abel is about hallucinating and floating and being a psychonaut

u wont kno what im talking about unless uve done acid or shrooms or deeply meditated yourself...this n*gga is on some otherworldly sh*t this material sh*t isnt gonna make him happy..look at his last tweet..."getting back on my sh*t" and then he posts up a pic of some shrooms on his instagram

u cant even blame this n*gga for being c*cky...he really dreams about being jesus- not jay z or bob marley or some sh*t

I agree with this for the most part
 5 years ago '05        #42
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9736 9736
 Dun Language said:
Who cares about 2 phaggots not talking to each other
you DID post in the thread though...

also, since this thread is pure speculation, if it's true, then i'm going to speculate further by saying maybe after all the sh*t he's gone through with his contract, he finally knows how the business works.

he wants his fu*king money.
 12-12-2012, 05:43 PM         #43
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Malik said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

top is

bottom is from the knowing video

he thinks hes jesus bruh...this drake sh*t is nothing to him
 5 years ago '10        #44
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Drake can always throw The Dream on a track tho...

i rock with the weekend, but Im always listening for a drake verse on all his songs
 5 years ago '11        #45
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Prince Malik said:
abel does shrooms acid and molly and is fu*ked outta his head and wants to change the world on some michael jackson buddha sh*t

watch his knowing video and ull see that im saying he comes from a way deeper world...he thinks hes the reincarnation of haile sellassie..who was supposed to be the reincarnation of jesus to rastafarians

this n*ggas aims in this world are much deeper and would only be hindered by keeping ties to a fruitcake like drake...drake is about investments and capital and gains...this n*gga abel is about hallucinating and floating and being a psychonaut

u wont kno what im talking about unless uve done acid or shrooms or deeply meditated yourself...this n*gga is on some otherworldly sh*t this material sh*t isnt gonna make him happy..look at his last tweet..."getting back on my sh*t" and then he posts up a pic of some shrooms on his instagram

u cant even blame this n*gga for being c*cky...he really dreams about being jesus- not jay z or bob marley or some sh*t

just

and at the fact all that sh*t is true.
 5 years ago '11        #46
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dray said:
drakes first album was fu*king a.ss GTFO

[pic - click to view]

you always come to this section saying some off the wall sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #47
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 tonystarks21 said:
weeknd does reach more ppl i guess with his type of music but I don't know if he will amount to the same success , his performances look like a.ss as wel
I disagree....seen him at Coachella and in Toronto and h k!lled that sh*t...I will say though, that for some reason, youtube'd footage of both performances were a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #48
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 hou12 said:
It's too late now. He's gonna be bigger than Drake. He already has a strong fan base that keeps growing. Plus his music reaches a wider audience than Drake's. And he's only 22. Wait til he drops an actual album or two with major label support.
he will not be bigger than Drake. Can the dude even write songs? no. If Dream couldn't be bigger than Drake than no way in hell is Son of Dream who can't even write a song gonna be bigger than Drake. Y'all put waaaaaay too much faith into dude.
 12-12-2012, 05:53 PM         #49
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Affectz is NOT reaching

I was gonna post sumn about this a month ago but I just figured ppl would say I was reaching/bullsh!ttin ... same way they did when I posted that Wayne owns 50% of OVO, (which is true and you'll find out that I was right in due time)

I'm an OG Toronto dude .. I have a considerable amount of friends in the music biz here. This ain't no rumor. I've heard that there will NEVER be another Drake/Weekend song ever again from a friend who works with side-by-side with 40.

Drake was pissed that Abel didn't sign to OVO. I heard that Drizzy felt that he did so much to promote him and then Abel just turned his back on him as soon as he got his buzz on.

Side note: I met Abel recently for the first time. Contrary to what everyone says, he was mad humble and down to earth
 5 years ago '11        #50
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25262 25262
abel in person and live shows>

ive seen frank too and honestly could not decide who put on a better show..give the edge to the weeknd though
 5 years ago '05        #51
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 the player said:
I'm in my 30's. I'm way too old to be posting lies on a f-cking message board you hatin a$$ f@ggots

Everything i said is real. I could elaborate more but I'd be snitching on my source who's one of my closest homies.
 12-12-2012, 06:00 PM         #52
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers beef over chicks....They beef over name checking one another in songs...Now they beefing over a disagreement over whether or not thanks is an adequate way of showing appreciation.

I swear man...I sometimes feel like things would be a lot different if LL had taken Moe Dee up on his challenge to battle on stage. Maybe Biggie and Pac would still be here, and would have had a series of DVD worthy Battle sessions from a world tour or something.

At the very least, we wouldn't have little girl sh*t like this. Beef is whack as fu*k. What Royce said about D12 on Malcolm X applies to all these dudes beefing over whatever now.

"Y'all n*ggas is Ninja Turtles...YOU'RE NOTHING!"

Last edited by redacted; 12-12-2012 at 06:10 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #53
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 ImInHerMouth said:
he will not be bigger than Drake. Can the dude even write songs? no. If Dream couldn't be bigger than Drake than no way in hell is Son of Dream who can't even write a song gonna be bigger than Drake. Y'all put waaaaaay too much faith into dude.
So who writes his songs?

Also, his actual music is nothing like the dream's. They just have a similar voice
 5 years ago '11        #54
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 hou12 said:
So who writes his songs?

Also, his actual music is nothing like the dream's. They just have a similar voice
he said he freestyles his songs. and when i said he can't "write" songs, I meant he's not a good songwriter. Anyone can "write" a song. But he aint a songwriter. I could understand if you said Frank Ocean, but Abel's a very limited singer, a subpar songwriter, and without his producers he'd be nothing.
 12-12-2012, 06:43 PM         #55
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
I'm in my 30's. I'm way too old to be posting lies on a f-cking message board you hatin a$$ f@ggots

Everything i said is real. I could elaborate more but I'd be snitching on my source who's one of my closest homies.
lol..
 5 years ago '10        #56
dustbag85 
space
space
$32 | Props total: 2 2
this is prob a name of his new album or something. or a hint towards it. i mean look at his 2 preveious album titles
 5 years ago '11        #57
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 dustbag85 said:
this is prob a name of his new album or something. or a hint towards it. i mean look at his 2 preveious album titles
"You Owe Me"

"You Owe Me A Favor"

"You won't get away with just a thank you"
 5 years ago '10        #58
dustbag85 
space
space
$32 | Props total: 2 2
just throwing it out there. you never know
 5 years ago '09        #59
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13299 13299
Its not eveb a beef. Yeah he didnt wanna sign but he can pay him back with features and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #60
Rotza 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 277 277
Drizzy just going to find somebody else to collab with ... when is the last time you heard him do something with Trey Songz
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago