Dec 12 - 5 Big Retail Chains That Will Be Gone in 5 Years

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 TheMindOf said:
The one business I ever wished death upon already went under

[pic - click to view]

Gon charge me $7 dollars to hold a movie for 2 days, and if I bring it back an hour late, you charge me another 4 dollars..

Them n*ggas could eat the whole d!ck..
I work down the street from a BlockBuster and as soon as they close up shop (like others have around here in N.O.) I'm going thru that bi*ch and scoopin' everything up for dirt cheap.
 5 years ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
barnes and noble isn't gone already?
 5 years ago '05        #43
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
RadioShack is a store full of nothing. If RadioShack didn't sell cellphones then I am sure they would have been out of the picture. If any of you get a chance to just wander off into a RadioShack you'll see that they sell tons of the most meaningless crap known to man. Only old white guys and or handy men who are self wiring coaxial cables, using splitters and other MacGuyver like tools benefit from RadioShack. Also I could have swore that they were going to change their name to just The Shack in a failed attempt to stay "hip"...
 5 years ago '11        #44
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Gon charge me $7 dollars to hold a movie for 2 days, and if I bring it back an hour late, you charge me another 4 dollars..

I remember the last time I went to the blockbuster in my neighborhood man them n*ggas was trippin'. I went in there to rent a game & a movie and they told me that the only way I could rent them was through a credit card b/c people had been renting games and not bringing them back after they were due. Soon after, I walked right out that spot and left they stuff on the counter. Shortly after that they was gone.
 5 years ago '10        #45
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
 Windy said:
if you a college student all you need is that free amazon prime

free 2 day shipping. 3 dollar next day shipping
its free for students now? last time i checked it was like $40 or something
 5 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 dustiniscool said:
Word... let me in on that. I'm on a free trial right now and if its free for college students how do I work that out?

Edit: Just saw it. I'ma finish my free trial and then sign up for the student membership.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 12-12-2012 at 10:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
No they are not doing fine. Next time go into a Best Buy, see how many people are in that store and see how many walk out with something in their hands that they purchased. They're nothing more than a device tester for Amazon.com and Costco.

You heard about something nice or new on the internet? Go to BestBuy and play with it, ask the clerk some questions read their little reviews or whatever and walk out. Go home, get on your laptop and Amazon.com it up.

They're nothing but a physical display case and they're paying the price for it.
Yup they totally are struggling now when it comes to their in-store business b/c I remember when I want something I would always go to Best Buy and the store would be packed with people. I went to a Best Buy a couple times this summer and it was hardly any customers in the store.

I hate to say it but a lot of these retail business are going to have to learn how to get in with the times as online shopping is taking over. One thing good thing about BestBuy is that you can go online and purchase an item and if it is fu*ked up when you get it you can go to one of their stores and take the item back and they will exchange it for a better item.
 5 years ago '11        #48
space
space
 dustiniscool said:
It's free for student for 6 months I got on it 2 months ago after my trial period of prime was over. So basically from the time you sign up for it until the 6 months is up you get free shipping on anything you purchase. You just need to have a student email address a.ssociated to the college/university you go to.
 12-12-2012, 10:10 PM         #49
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
down with Gamestop, but keep my best buy and barnes & noble nooo not B&N I love that place man fu*k.,
 5 years ago '07        #50
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

propped
 5 years ago '07        #51
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 fetmod said:
fu*k Radioshack, Sears & Gamestop. Overpriced sh*t and the employees act like they're doing you a favor by letting you shop there...

Save Barnes & Noble though. We need REAL fu*king bookstores..
qft, but what about Borders. How is Borders outdoing B&N?
 12-12-2012, 10:23 PM         #52
MentallyDisturb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sears will never fall off. neither RadioShack
 5 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Blaze332 said:
qft, but what about Borders. How is Borders outdoing B&N?
Borders has already closed a bunch of their stores.
 5 years ago '06        #54
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
I ain't trynah Juss shop online...
 5 years ago '07        #55
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Borders has already closed a bunch of their stores.
oh iight
 5 years ago '06        #56
Dogg_Pound 
space
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 3 3
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
No they are not doing fine. Next time go into a Best Buy, see how many people are in that store and see how many walk out with something in their hands that they purchased. They're nothing more than a device tester for Amazon.com and Costco.

You heard about something nice or new on the internet? Go to BestBuy and play with it, ask the clerk some questions read their little reviews or whatever and walk out. Go home, get on your laptop and Amazon.com it up.

They're nothing but a physical display case and they're paying the price for it.
I just found out bestbuy matches amazon.com as long as item is brand new
 5 years ago '07        #57
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Martel said:
barnes and noble? really? that's extremely sad. that was my childhood spot right there. the memories. there are 0 bookstores out my way now i just dont understand how they can just close like that. i do mainly get books on my kindle but i can't read magazines and technical books on that sh*t. bn has all the good sh*t whenever I'm out and about. and they always got the cleanest most peaceful bathroom in the mall over here
barnes n noble should just strictly go online, and lower their prices. how hard can it be to do that?
 12-12-2012, 10:48 PM         #58
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are gonna be so fu*kin fat with all this online digital sh*t they are pushing..

folks wont have to ever leave their home...will just sit their fat a.ss on the sofa, with their laptop or tablet on their lap and just order groceries, clothes, electronics, books, games, s3x, everything...

fat fu*ks
 5 years ago '11        #59
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,111 | Props total: 5474 5474
 Andrefrbk said:

5 years ago '04        #60
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
Amazon is like the new age Wal-Mart

Most of the shyt I would have to go to Best Buy, B&N, and Gamestop for I just go to Amazon for cheap, they definitely are a huge part of the reason for these declines.

RadioShack has been one of the biggest riddles to man for years, how the hell do multiple outlets of these in each town stay open ?? It has to be because of their cell phone services, you can't tell me all that other random shyt they selling there is keeping them afloat. When's the last time you seen someone rush down there for a remote control gorilla ??

In the article it says gaming has been declining since 2009 which is what I thought but what confused me is that since then I've been seeing GameStops pop up EVERYWHERE, shyt made no sense to me.

I'm sad to see Barnes and Nobles go, I love the atmosphere of a quality book store, but I have to admit , I haven't bought a book there in ages, I just walk in every now and then to read the latest issue of my favorite magazines and then check out some best selling book that I end up buying on Amazon for cheap. So I guess I'm contributing to their demise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago