most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Games sh*t was sold out at the BEst Buy next to my house
 5 years ago '05        #42
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Game put out a DJ Khaled album and he did DJ Khaled type numbers.
 12-12-2012, 07:08 PM         #43
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
r.e.d to 90, lax did 150k? Sounds about right, his singles aint getting bigger, but it still pretty good. I mean future had hits yet sold very little. It's all about show money people need to realise that. Game can still tour Europe and sell out shows.
LAX did 230K+ first week and ended up selling 900K in the U.S. now
 5 years ago '04        #44
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I expected game to do worse. Its basically a mixtape with game using other rapper's flows. I saved two tracks from it one of them being name me king and deleted the rest.

I did not even know big boi was releasing anything untill i read his name in the jukebox. But i did not even bother to download it.
 5 years ago '04        #45
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
wow just wow
 5 years ago '11        #46
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Game has been trash after LAX. I don't even wanna listen to this album with all those wack features
 5 years ago '06        #47
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25690 25690
Well red started off with low numbers but it ended up doing 700k in the us alone so he should be OK.
 5 years ago '09        #48
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
Jesus piece was good man i thought it would sell more
 5 years ago '12        #49
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Rapper Game is The first to Attack 50 Cent on His"BISD" Album Sales

I'm startin a trending topic #help50goGOLD .," rapper Game wrote Monday (November 24). "if you'd like to contribute to my old friends sub-par album sales please just "RETWEET" this."

As it turned out, 50 Cent only sold 156K during his first week. Furthermore, his album was fourth behind the likes of Norah Jones and John Mayer. As we have stated before, this is the first in many expected attacks and rap beefs we expect to come to fruition in light of the poor sales numbers from Before I self Destruct. However, we are of the opinion that 50 Cent will not go down without a f!ght and will likely drop another album next year to respond to his enemies.
Anyone remember this? Funny thing is both Game's latest albums combined sales cant sell more than BISD, I find it hard to feel sorry for this n*gga, just 2 weeks ago it was "I destroyed G-Unit" while in reality he fuccked up his own bank account, Tyga did the same numbers with "digital" copies sold... This is a fucckin FAIL i dont care how you groupies try to justify it

Game cant sell records on his own, the crew he claim he destroyed made him hot... Its over for the Game
 5 years ago '12        #50
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Yung Dilla said:
Well red started off with low numbers but it ended up doing 700k in the us alone so he should be OK.
Stop sucking numbers out your thumb groupie... That album never even made it to 300k... atleast be man enough and admit Game failed, now you throwing out random numbers at n*ggas to make Game look good

The Game was in reminiscing mode as he took a look back at his summer 2011 release R.E.D. Album, and spoke on the LP not reaching platinum status as of yet.

Regardless of not hitting a million sales, the Compton native says he's content with the numbers the LP has put up so far.

"We about to put out the last video for The R.E.D. Album. The R.E.D. Album exceeded my expectations and did well. No matter what an album comes out and sells the first week, it'll end up catching platinum in the long run, 'cause I definitely have a million fans out there somewhere. I don't know what they be doing the first week, but my albums always have legs. But just for that album to come out and be No. 1, that's all I wanted. So I got what I wanted. And we shot the last video with Kendrick Lamar to "The City."

When the album hit retailers in August of 2011, it went on to sell close to 100,000 copies in its first week and debuted at number one on the charts.

"West Coast rapper Game's The R.E.D. Album debuted this week at No. 1. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the rapper's fourth solo LP has sold 97,900 units to date. Jay-Z and Kanye West's Watch the Throne moved 94,200 records in its third week."

Up until this point, the album is said to have hit just over 200,000 copies.

The Game is also preparing his next project titled F.I.V.E.: Fear Is Victory's Evolution, which he says could be his last album through Interscope Records.

"You know Interscope/Aftermath, that's my label and I'ma hold it down for them forever. I've been there for four albums, and I've got one more album before I'm a free agent. We're gonna try and turn that one around real quick, then I'll make the executive decision on what I'll do with the rest of my career. I might get into acting, I might go over to Cash Money. You never know."

The album currently has no release date as of yet.

[pic - click to view]

Game is a failure... This n*gga asked for another reunion jus yesterday after dissing G-Unit on "Blood Of Christ"... Game is a good rapper but he cant make hit records to save his life, the n*gga dont even have his own style, and dissing Banks aint gonna help your case either, Banks still touring off HFM2 and making his own money. Interscope gonna have to pimp Game and recoup they losses by making him tour for a year
 12-13-2012, 01:02 AM         #51
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weak. The album deserves more.
 5 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
this is just terrible... game is gonna get dropped.

5 years ago '11        #53
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Athavan 789 said:
Kinda true, but the album had hardly any promo
You lying right, game been all on radio, twitter, controversial album cover, got a tv show talking bout the album, commercials for the album, got every single top name on radio onhisalbum, dung beetled every winning style, got demolish by every feature (so therefore they were showcased prominently. Now if you was being sarcastic, good job my equal yell™
 12-13-2012, 02:05 AM         #54
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big boi album is a classic.
 5 years ago '12        #55
thepoeticgoblin 
space
space
space
$355 | Props total: 8 8
Not surprised. Game's sales has been steadily declining since '05 (as everyone in hip-hop except the Superquadrupelstars). R.E.D. did 98 000(100 000) though and I did think Jesus Piece would top that since he has been getting better reviews.

It's weird to realize that Game can't push 100 000 anymore. He might as well go the indy route since he seem to have about 50 000-75 000 fans that actually purchase CD:s every time.
 5 years ago '04        #56
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
its a new day and age.. why yall still talking about album sales.. artist make money from doing shows and things like that.. the record company make money off album sales... there are different ways to get your music out there... some people just stream it "legally" which the artist gets royality from.. not a lot of people walk in a store and purchase albums anymore....my car has 2 sd card slots, why walk around with a bunch of big cd's you can put your hold collection on a sd or mp3 player.. stop thinking about sales.. now when no one is showing up to the shows then they got problems...
 5 years ago '04        #57
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 304 304
 Yung Dilla said:
Where did you get those numbers from?
 5 years ago '05        #58
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
 Young Hov said:
both flopped and both albums were garbage
 5 years ago '04        #59
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Athavan 789 said:
JP is not garbage
sh*t was weaker than flat butt cheeks
 5 years ago '04        #60
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 cov said:
big boi album is a classic.
no
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago