Dec 12 - Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
100 stacks say deez n*ggas was raised by single mothers
 5 years ago '05        #102
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 2477 2477
death easy , i will look at these fool if i was in the jury and give their young a.sses the death penalty with ease
 5 years ago '10        #103
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 erickonasis said:
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"
You're a dumb a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #104
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
so much ignorance in this thread

this is why black people cant have sh*t, when lil n*ggas do sh*t like this, other blacks try to justify it behind their own bitterness towards whites and the system without realizing the cycle the of ignorance and violence they are indirectly perpetuating

also where in the article does it say she insulted them? n*ggas making up their own news just to justify murder
 5 years ago '06        #105
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yep. Man, when I went to jail but I was shot a few days earlier by my homeboy in the parking lot of a Burger King in Newark, NJ. I get in there and my shoulder was all wrapped and sh*t. These cats in there pulling their shirts up, pulling up there pants legs showing me their gunshot wounds. I'm thinkin' "what the fuhk kinda Twighlight Zone sh*t have I stepped into?"
Not given a single fuhk about what they did to land them in there. Just living life behind bars like that's how life's supposed to be. That's what I mean by what I was saying in the previous posts. Some people just really, genuinely, do not give an iota of a fuhk.
thats why some n*ggas NEED to be locked up, PERMANENTLY. not all, but its SOME dudes who just, IMO, arent fit for this society
 5 years ago '04        #106
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,862 | Props total: 17357 17357
 nightmare said:
so much ignorance in this thread

this is why black people cant have sh*t, when lil n*ggas do sh*t like this, other blacks try to justify it behind their own bitterness towards whites and the system without realizing the cycle the of ignorance and violence they are indirectly perpetuating

also where in the article does it say she insulted them? n*ggas making up their own news just to justify murder
Full story



Not made up f*ggot
 5 years ago '06        #107
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 erickonasis said:
Full story



Not made up f*ggot
and you think the murder is justified?? and she only insulted them after they followed them home. what a despicable human being you must be, if you think thats justified


Last edited by nightmare; 12-14-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #108
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,862 | Props total: 17357 17357
 nightmare said:
and you think the murder is justified?? and she only insulted them after they followed them home. what a despicable human being you must be, if you think thats justified
did i say it was justified...i said they wer in the wrong for sure but these days when we got a bunch of crazy motherfu*kers runnin around is it really worth chancing mothing off to a n*gga that asked you for a cig? sh*t is just dumb to do in this day and age...Motherfu*kers dont give a sh*t...I get asked for a cig and say no almost every fu*king day but im not gonna sit there a rip a n*gga for askin for a cig


that was my whole point....i see alot of bi*ches with big mouths out here....


Last edited by erickonasis; 12-14-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 erickonasis said:
Dumb bi*ch...is your life worth giving a n*gga a cig and insulting them?"
 5 years ago '09        #110
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 erickonasis said:
Still if i gotta choose between givin someone a cig and my life ima give the cig everytime and i'm definitely not going to insult a n*gga over asking for a cigerrette. Seriously wtf. Motherfu*kers ask me this sh*t all the time and i dont even smoke
so you have to consider being k!lled over a cigarette now? where the fu*k do you live you sick bum?
 5 years ago '06        #111
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Windy said:
How the hell is this thread about black people when both kids are from hispanic families and just happen to be brown skinned?


they not african american, they both spoke spanish. they hispanics


In what world do african americans have the last name Velasquez ? fu*k outta here they always making hispanics black when they do something bad.


and you coons by into that sh*t
they are still black you idiot and if you knew anything about the African Diaspora and the effects of the slave trade in the ENTIRE western hemisphere, you would understand that blacks in all countries in this side of the world have and continue to go through similar struggles,

you are a very ignorant human being, so im not surprised when you say the crazy sh*t you say
 5 years ago '06        #112
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 erickonasis said:
did i say it was justified...i said they wer in the wrong for sure but these days when we got a bunch of crazy motherfu*kers runnin around is it really worth chancing mothing off to a n*gga that asked you for a cig? sh*t is just dumb to do in this day and age...Motherfu*kers dont give a sh*t...I get asked for a cig and say no almost every fu*king day but im not gonna sit there a rip a n*gga for askin for a cig


that was my whole point....i see alot of bi*ches with big mouths out here....
my dude, they FOLLOWED them to their HOUSE. that completely changes the dynamic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy